Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
595 replies to this topic | 550 praises

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:55 AM

Johny_walker
  • Johny_walker
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I've BlackVue on the front windscreen. Isit necessary to install another set at the rear just incase someone kiss your bumper and you've solid proof to show your insurance for damages claim.
Anyone done before?

Johny(杜强尼)
2014 MINI Cooper S 2.0(A)

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:33 AM

BabyBlade

I've BlackVue on the front windscreen. Isit necessary to install another set at the rear just incase someone kiss your bumper and you've solid proof to show your insurance for damages claim.
Anyone done before?

Some people say actually rear camera more important than front camera. 

I would say it's best to have both judging by the way people are driving on the road these-days. Leave no areas to be disputed.

Uncle2 praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:38 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone done before?

Many have done that... best is to have cams covering all sides...

Opel17 praised this

Back to the same old days...

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

R0_ger
  • Premium member
    R0_ger
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone using this brand of car camera. Any user review?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

Yuguangr
  • Premium member
    Yuguangr
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

IRoad user here :D

Anything you will like to know? :)

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

Kk13
  • Premium member
    Kk13
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

iRoad User too.

previously a V7 user, now a V9.

V7 is a very good cam but upgrade to the V9 becos of FHD.

No regrets.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:29 AM

Yuguangr
  • Premium member
    Yuguangr
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

iRoad User too.

previously a V7 user, now a V9.

V7 is a very good cam but upgrade to the V9 becos of FHD.

No regrets.

bro, you used v7 for how long before changing to v9?

currently me on v7 for around 8 months.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

Kk13
  • Premium member
    Kk13
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bro, you used v7 for how long before changing to v9?

currently me on v7 for around 8 months.

I bought V7 during Sitex Nov 2014 and has used it till Jun this year.

I bought the V9 Pre Launch Sale during IT Show Mar 2015 while shopping for a laser printer. I only got to install it during Jun as they has just launched the cam.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:31 AM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Im currently on v7.. Pretty good so far.. Hot hot under sun also working well. Resolution wise still clear during daylight. Love the wifi function.. Easy to operate and save videos

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

Orbit78
  • Premium member
    Orbit78
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I bought V7 during Sitex Nov 2014 and has used it till Jun this year.

I bought the V9 Pre Launch Sale during IT Show Mar 2015 while shopping for a laser printer. I only got to install it during Jun as they has just launched the cam.

Hi hi,

Does the V9 uses the same cable as V7 or we need to re-run the cables as well? (e.g. plug and play to switch from V7 to V9 without cable change)

Thanks.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

Fireball0088
  • Premium member
    Fireball0088
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Will the iRoad cam be able to withstand the heat and operate normal when a car is parked under the hot sun for the whole day?

PSN ID = hsb0088

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:11 AM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

v7 users - does ur motion detect during parking work?

mine seem to record non stop so now I jus unplug it totally.

about 6+mths usage.

Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 12:54 PM

Daywalker
  • Daywalker
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

v7 users - does ur motion detect during parking work?

mine seem to record non stop so now I jus unplug it totally.

about 6+mths usage.

Mine same...

thought they were to fix it with some update?

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:42 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Mine same...

thought they were to fix it with some update?

ok thk I wil call my installer and wil update...been dragging my feet on this for easily 3mths & counting haha..

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:23 PM

Kk13
  • Premium member
    Kk13
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi hi,

Does the V9 uses the same cable as V7 or we need to re-run the cables as well? (e.g. plug and play to switch from V7 to V9 without cable change)

Thanks.

Hi,
I think only the rear cable of V7 & V9 is different.
Hope that helps...

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

Kawan
  • Kawan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

ok thk I wil call my installer and wil update...been dragging my feet on this for easily 3mths & counting haha..

I have been using V9 for 3 weeks. No experience with V7. Prior to buying V9, I wrote in through their website asking about V7 motion detect problem and whether V9 will have the same problem. The friendly Korean customer support replied as follows:

"V7 and T8 have sensitive detection sensors in there, which detect even small motions and light. We usually recommend customers to adjust the setting of sensitivity low and most of cases have been fine. V9 is the latest model which was considered some advises from consumers. So, It will be fine for V9 on this matter. "

So, please try changing the sensitivity setting to low if you are V7 users. I also read a lot forum users said a fix will be released bla bla bla .. not sure if there will ever be if it is a hardware design fault or if they want to promote newer model.

V9 confirmed don't have the problem. 

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:22 PM

AndyTan1026
  • AndyTan1026
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

For V7, If I turn off the impact and parking mode, only turn on motion. What mean har??
For V7, If I turn off the impact and parking mode, only turn on motion. What mean har??

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:31 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I have been using V9 for 3 weeks. No experience with V7. Prior to buying V9, I wrote in through their website asking about V7 motion detect problem and whether V9 will have the same problem. The friendly Korean customer support replied as follows:

"V7 and T8 have sensitive detection sensors in there, which detect even small motions and light. We usually recommend customers to adjust the setting of sensitivity low and most of cases have been fine. V9 is the latest model which was considered some advises from consumers. So, It will be fine for V9 on this matter. "

So, please try changing the sensitivity setting to low if you are V7 users. I also read a lot forum users said a fix will be released bla bla bla .. not sure if there will ever be if it is a hardware design fault or if they want to promote newer model.

V9 confirmed don't have the problem. 

Tks for the above bro. Prob tom morning I try the sensitivity thing n see if it solves the prob.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:46 PM

R0_ger
  • Premium member
    R0_ger
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What's the price now for V9 ah? Quality wise comparable to Thinkware F750?

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:07 AM

Kk13
  • Premium member
    Kk13
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

What's the price now for V9 ah? Quality wise comparable to Thinkware F750?

Retailing at 490(not forgetting it's a 2ch FHD DVR).
My advise is to buy it when they are doing roadshow during itshow, sitex or pc show.... will be cheaper...
I never use thinkware before so can't comment.... but iRoad cam is worth every penny. it serves me well up till now. No regrets...

Edited by Kk13, 14 July 2015 - 09:10 AM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Marbella LX3 Full HD Recorder

Marbella LX3 Full HD Recorder  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by llch  |  Neutral Newbie

Fashionable design with wide angle lens

I bought this is simply of the 170 degree wide angle lens, I also liked the video quality and this saved me from an false claim during my accident last week.

Lukas LK-7950 WD

Lukas LK-7950 WD  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by soonsoonsoon  |  Clutched

So Far So Good

Had the Lukas LK 7950 Wifi for 3 months now. Bought it after extensive research on all the car cams. So far so good - video quality for both back and front cam is good. I got mine connected to the car battery direct for parking mode recording... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera

Quick Reply

Tags: camera, fullhd, dualchannel and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users