IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

No. As in u connect ur cellphone to carcam automatically when on board.

I see. Thanks for the info.

having the gps is very helpful, you can view your layout and location when you are on pc view. very cool and clear...

So only on pc view. Then will show your location? How about connect to the cam wifi. Watch the video will it show the location also? To view on pc is it got some CD to install?
↡ Advertisement

Hi... I am using Iroad v7. Have just updated the software and now I cannot connect to the iRoad wi-fi as it asks for password. I didn't need to enter a password before. Anyone know the default password?

Not wrong, password should be top row alphabet on ur keypad starting from 'q' ending with 'p'.

Have to check manual.

Edited by Soundstream
  • Praise 1

Hi everyone,

For V9, does anyone use the features shown here:

post-17508-0-51740000-1484093495_thumb.png

Was trying to fiddle with it a bit, but not sure what it is...

tks...

Not wrong, password should be top row alphabet on ur keypad starting from 'q' ending with 'p'.

Have to check manual.

Thanks... Got it.. it's qwertyuiop.

So have u try to place it at the lower position?

Hi, I did not try to place the GPS module at a lower position because of a few reasons :

1) The hidden (concealed) cable was not long enough.

2) I did not have a spare 3M tape to mount it after removing it from the original position.

3) I was afraid that my solar film will bubble (peel) after removing it from the top left corner, as it is mounted close to the egde of the solar film.

4) I do not think that mounting it at a lower position will improve the signal receptivity, as it is still 'blocked' by the solar film.

Hi all, booked a new car and includes a V7. I would just like to ask if the parking mode can be deactivated. Or can the wiring be done so that when I shut engine, the cam powers down ? 

This is important cos I only want the cam to be ON when driving. 

• Praise 2

Hi all, booked a new car and includes a V7. I would just like to ask if the parking mode can be deactivated. Or can the wiring be done so that when I shut engine, the cam powers down ?

It definitely can be done. Just need to tell the installers so they know which fuse to tap the supply to.

Sorry guys, im still on my v7 now but seems like the rear koyak liao. The camera showing whitish images.

Can i just buy the v9 and use the existing connections (power & rear) setup on my car?

Also corvit is selling the v9 s2 for $500plus but i see some sellers in carousell going for abt $290-$350.. why the huge price gap? Because of authorised dealer warranty?

Edited by Rayoflight

Sorry guys, im still on my v7 now but seems like the rear koyak liao. The camera showing whitish images.

Can i just buy the v9 and use the existing connections (power & rear) setup on my car?

Also corvit is selling the v9 s2 for $500plus but i see some sellers in carousell going for abt $290-$350.. why the huge price gap? Because of authorised dealer warranty?

If it's just direct owner (not dealer) selling, maybe it's from AA membership renewal, giving it as free gift. Renew 5 yr will be entitled to one.

Yes, installer can do it, if you tell them to.

It is also reversible.

Yes and damn noisy..

How does it work leh? 

When you said noisy, does it keep telling you that vehicle is moving left/right?

• Praise 1

Bro, u should tell the PI about your requirement so that they can inform the installer.

The power cable are different. The v7 has only 2 wires inside the cable whereas the v9 has 3.

I just discovered that both the reverse lights of my car is now not lit/working. I've driven the car for almost 11 yr now, and this is the first time the reverse lights is not working. 

The bulbs could be blown, but for both to blow together is a big coincident.

And I just installed the V9 less than 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone know whether the installation process could have any effect on the reverse lights?

tks.

Probably just blown bulbs bro.

ok tks.

Hope so too, rather then got some unknown complications...

But for both to blow together, really coincidental.

btw, is it easy to replace the bulbs one huh? 

ok tks.

Hope so too, rather then got some unknown complications...

But for both to blow together, really coincidental.

btw, is it easy to replace the bulbs one huh? 

11 years is a long time.

Depends on car. Japanese car is easier.

See the manual bro. Shouldn't be difficult.

↡ Advertisement