• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
819 replies to this topic | 793 praises

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows how much iroad v9s2 costs? 

Thks in advance!!

Mercs and Angcheek praised this

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows how much iroad v9s2 costs? 

Thks in advance!!

$540 as listed on iroad SG website

http://corvit.sg/wor...s/?page_id=3335

Spring praised this
Mirror. Signal. Outmaneuver.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:43 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thks bro, much appreciated!!!

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Then get the 5 yr AA membership is a good deal. Gives the v9 free... only pays for installation.

Newbie26 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

V9S2 can get from Autotrend at Toa Payoh for $380. That was what the boss quoted me 2 mths back.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:17 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

V9S2 can get from Autotrend at Toa Payoh for $380. That was what the boss quoted me 2 mths back.

can call up AA to ask still got promo or not? i renewed 5 yr membership at $375, and got the V9S2 free. paid i think $40 or $60 for installation.

Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

ericshen
  • ericshen
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Tried an Sandisk Ultra 32GB which works fine. Now, just waiting for the 64G to come to replace it. On paper, Evo should be faster than Ultra. But sounds only Samsung Evo has this issue.

Sandisk extreme 64g arrived. Tested and works perfectly. Purchased on Lazada with ~sgd 40
Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:49 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thks bro, much appreciated!!!

you not getting the CarEye ?  

Pinobii, Spring, Uncle2 and Mercs praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:47 AM

etck72
  • etck72
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone knows how much iroad v9s2 costs?
Thks in advance!!

I know a freelancer who does installation/sale for a very good price of $330. He did for lots of uber/grab cars too. I got mine from him for $290 as I got it installed by my PI when I got the car.

Edited by etck72, 20 February 2017 - 08:49 AM.

Spring and James996 praised this

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I know a freelancer who does installation/sale for a very good price of $330. He did for lots of uber/grab cars too. I got mine from him for $290 as I got it installed by my PI when I got the car.

Can share this lobang?

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

etck72
  • etck72
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can share this lobang?

U got pm.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

Leion
  • Premium member
    Leion
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone knows how to turn off parking mode complete? 
i tried turning it off via the android app but seems like it is still recording... 
Also, is there a way to off the LED when parking?

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:50 PM

Orbit78
  • Premium member
    Orbit78
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i tried turning it off via the android app but seems like it is still recording... 

Correct me if i am wrong, if you turn off Parking Mode, the camera will do 24/7 non stop recording.

LED light can be turn off via the App.

Edited by Orbit78, 21 February 2017 - 10:51 PM.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:55 PM

Leion
  • Premium member
    Leion
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Correct me if i am wrong, if you turn off Parking Mode, the camera will do 24/7 non stop recording.

LED light can be turn off via the App.

I find parking mode switch on or off seems to be recording 24/7. thats why i wanted to off it....

can advise how to navigate to the setting to off the LED? i tried looking many times but failed... 

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Wormee
  • Premium member
    Wormee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I find parking mode switch on or off seems to be recording 24/7. thats why i wanted to off it....

can advise how to navigate to the setting to off the LED? i tried looking many times but failed... 

I think settings is only available in the PC Viewer. Can't remember if the Android/iOS App has it.

Under the PC Viewer, got Settings > Under System tab > You will find the Security LED settings on the middle right hand side of the page. Just set that to 'Not use' will do the trick.

Cheers!

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:33 PM

Aacor
  • Aacor
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys, do the ADAS functions (collision, lane changing alerts, etc) in Iroad V9 s2 actually work? I have enabled these functions but have never heard any voice from the camera sounding alerts before? E.g. Like changing lane below the preset 50km/hr... I don't think it is the case that I'm a careful driver that no alert was sounded, hence would like to check users here actually able to use them in iroad V9 s2. Thanks

Posted Yesterday, 01:58 PM

ShawnO
  • Premium member
    ShawnO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bros, 

Did a quick search but cldn't find an answer. I had a minor accident and wanted to review the video, but noticed that upon impact/collision, the recording jumps into "shock mode records NOTHING and jumps back to normal recording.

Indirectly, I cldn't actually see 1 single continuous video from normal driving to impact/collision and continue with normal driving and recording. Is there a setting I need to change to not let it "jump" to another recording and all in 1 single video? Pls help, thank you.

I'm using iRoad V9, I believe is not S2. Installed it 1-2 yrs back

TIA~

Edited by ShawnO, Yesterday, 02:00 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 02:19 PM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi guys, do the ADAS functions (collision, lane changing alerts, etc) in Iroad V9 s2 actually work? I have enabled these functions but have never heard any voice from the camera sounding alerts before? E.g. Like changing lane below the preset 50km/hr... I don't think it is the case that I'm a careful driver that no alert was sounded, hence would like to check users here actually able to use them in iroad V9 s2. Thanks

do you have the gps add on installed? these features need the GPS to be plugged into the V9 to work

Mirror. Signal. Outmaneuver.

Posted Yesterday, 02:43 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If want the camera to stop recording when engine is cut off, will need to do some wiring in the area under/inside he glove box, direct to dunno where.

It is not a on/off switch.

Posted Today, 11:19 AM

Campbell
  • Premium member
    Campbell
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Wormee is right, Under the PC Viewer, got Settings > Under System tab > You will find the Security LED settings on the middle right hand side of the page. Just set that to 'Not use' will do the trick.  [;)]

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Thinkware X550

Thinkware X550  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jasperng85  |  Neutral Newbie

Great and reliable product

Installed it at ZMC Automotive a few months back. Video quality is fantastic, the Super Night Vision helps a lot, especially when driving on dark roads in Malaysia.

Thinkware F770

Thinkware F770  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Addison85  |  Neutral Newbie

Most reliable and great Dashcam I have ever used!

I was previously using a cheap dashcam, gave me a lot of problems. Worse part was that I met an accident, and I found out that it didn't record anything. After that incident, I decided to go for a better dashcam, might as well buy a good d... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera

Quick Reply

Tags: camera, fullhd, dualchannel and 6 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users