IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Anyone knows how to turn off parking mode complete? 

i tried turning it off via the android app but seems like it is still recording... 

Also, is there a way to off the LED when parking?

If want the camera to stop recording when engine is cut off, will need to do some wiring in the area under/inside he glove box, direct to dunno where.

It is not a on/off switch.

↡ Advertisement

Wormee is right, Under the PC Viewer, got Settings > Under System tab > You will find the Security LED settings on the middle right hand side of the page. Just set that to 'Not use' will do the trick.  [;)]

Neutral Newbie

do you have the gps add on installed? these features need the GPS to be plugged into the V9 to work

Thanks. I think I don't have the gps add on.

Anyone know how much it cost for the gps add on and whether ADAS functions are helpful or more nuisances if keep sounding alerts?

Thanks

Thanks. I think I don't have the gps add on.

Anyone know how much it cost for the gps add on and whether ADAS functions are helpful or more nuisances if keep sounding alerts?

Thanks

You can get it from Corvit at $35. U need your V9 firmware to be upgraded to S2 for ADAS to work.

My friend says got pros and cons. 

Pros:

Alerts are audible, Front Vehicle moving off alert and lane departure alert is good when u are not focused. 

Cons:

GPS takes very long to lock. Keeps beeping even sensitivity set to lowest, (beeps such as too near a car, bike lane split beside you, etc). Bad weather performance no good. 

Depending if you need the function or not lor.

Cheers!

Do you guys install the GPS for iRoad V9? What is the recording time when we park the car with parking mode and motion detect on?

Bro, need help.

i am trying to update the firmware for my V9. I downloaded the firmware to my SD card via the viewer. When i put the SD card back, I didn't hear any voice guidance on installation. The next thing is heard is recording in progress. I check firmware on the app, it is now 2.0.2.0.

is this the latest version?

Please advise

Thanks 

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I'm new here and am not sure how to search within the thread.

Have a IROAD A9 (1st version) front cam, only just realised the setting for parking mode off is not working, worried it may drain my car batt. Heard that some bros have fit a DC barrel jack switch in betweem the power cable and the DC power in connector of the dash cam.

1. Does anyone know where to get the switch?

2. Or if it's possible to DIY? Is the connector jack an internal diameter 1.3mm / ext diameter 3.4mm male head?

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, anyone of you installed v9 bought from korea. My friend bought one but would not connect to iphone. Is it locked by region?

Hi there, anyone of you installed v9 bought from korea. My friend bought one but would not connect to iphone. Is it locked by region?

Yes they have locked the wifi function to specific country. You can only buy local v9 to use in the wifi function.

You can get it from Corvit at $35. U need your V9 firmware to be upgraded to S2 for ADAS to work.

My friend says got pros and cons. 

Pros:

Alerts are audible, Front Vehicle moving off alert and lane departure alert is good when u are not focused. 

Cons:

GPS takes very long to lock. Keeps beeping even sensitivity set to lowest, (beeps such as too near a car, bike lane split beside you, etc). Bad weather performance no good. 

Depending if you need the function or not lor.

Cheers!

does the firmware upgrade when connected to the iphone or do i need to download from the site?

also, does ADAS require the GPS module to be attached?

I know a freelancer who does installation/sale for a very good price of $330. He did for lots of uber/grab cars too. I got mine from him for $290 as I got it installed by my PI when I got the car.

Is this 2ch? Got local warranty ma? Thanks!

does the firmware upgrade when connected to the iphone or do i need to download from the site?

also, does ADAS require the GPS module to be attached?

Yes it does but it will update OTA using ur data. I'm not sure it downloads using wifi first and update later when connected.

Alternatively, u can download the new firmware to ur micro-SD card and insert it to the cam, it will auto update when u power up it.

Yes for ADAS to work, u need the GPS module.

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

I know a freelancer who does installation/sale for a very good price of $330. He did for lots of uber/grab cars too. I got mine from him for $290 as I got it installed by my PI when I got the car.

Hi, i'm new here. Can PM me the details too? Thanks!  [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Need help for V9 users.

1. Can you help explain the event  setting for parking and motion. If the motion is not selected , how is the parking mode work? Do you normally select motion?

2. Do I need to change the default  event storage capacity.

event:0%          100% normal

3. What is the ideal cutoff voltage (power off) so the battery will not drain?

thanks,

nuj

Hi, I'm new here and am not sure how to search within the thread.

Have a IROAD A9 (1st version) front cam, only just realised the setting for parking mode off is not working, worried it may drain my car batt. Heard that some bros have fit a DC barrel jack switch in betweem the power cable and the DC power in connector of the dash cam.

1. Does anyone know where to get the switch?

2. Or if it's possible to DIY? Is the connector jack an internal diameter 1.3mm / ext diameter 3.4mm male head?

You can get them from sim Lim tower

Neutral Newbie

hi etck72, can share the lobang? PM?

Hi can PM me contact please? Thanks!
↡ Advertisement