• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
972 replies to this topic | 992 praises

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

James996
  • Premium member
    James996
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is mine consider foggy lens? [crazy]

FRONT

Screenshot_2017-04-14-21-18-39.png

FRONT

Screenshot_2017-04-14-21-18-59.png

REAR

Screenshot_2017-04-14-21-19-50.png

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

yokechye
  • Premium member
    yokechye
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

FRONT

FRONT

REAR

The front cam looks not that bad yet. But rear camera looks worst. Got try cleaning Ur windscreen / camera lens see if got difference?

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lane departure system, front collision system and front vehicle departure system, are these features working great or not? Have intention to upgrade to v9s2. But keep seeing lens issue on this model...please advice Sifu sifu here

Edited by Jq1988, 20 April 2017 - 08:14 PM.

Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

James996
  • Premium member
    James996
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The front cam looks not that bad yet. But rear camera looks worst. Got try cleaning Ur windscreen / camera lens see if got difference?

I also think rear looks bad..but maybe cause car dirty and after rain..will try again after wash..

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

Daniu82
  • Daniu82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

FRONT

FRONT

REAR

Seems quite ok but the lights a bit scattering. U install for how long already?

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

James996
  • Premium member
    James996
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Seems quite ok but the lights a bit scattering. U install for how long already?

hmm..almost 1 year. about 10-11 months.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

myvan9993
  • Premium member
    myvan9993
    1st Gear
    Author Image

jz installed v9 dash cam....can advise how to download video clip into phone album... installer showed me once...but i forgot where to do it...

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

Daniu82
  • Daniu82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

jz installed v9 dash cam....can advise how to download video clip into phone album... installer showed me once...but i forgot where to do it...

Download the app. Go into the app, find the video u want, pause and save into your album

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:09 PM

Samsung03
  • Samsung03
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, I'm a new Iroad V9 user. Would like to ask if I want the save the battery usage when the car is parked, should the Parking Mode setting be turn on or turn off?

Manual only stated when Parking Mode is switch on, it will record with 10 frames when the car is parked (no movement). But it didn't say whether if Parking Mode is switch off, there will no recording (unless there is an impact - I switch on the impact event setting).

What I really want is no recording when the car is parked unless there is an impact. Any advise? Thanks.

Any one can explain what frames mean?

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Samsung03
  • Samsung03
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There are 2 kinds of folder for IROAD. 1 is the event folder and 1 is the normal folder. If the percentage is set all 100% to normal folder, it means that all kinds of video including normal, parking, motion and impact will be saved in that 1 particular folder. The videos will be overwritten base on timing and memory space.

If you were to set any percentage e.g 30% for event folder, all event recordings (impact, parking & motion) will be saved into the event folders and the event folders recording will only be overwritten by event recordings, it will not be overwritten by normal recordings. Once the 30% of the memory card is used up, it will then overwrite. 

Same for normal recording, the videos in normal folder will only be overwritten by normal recordings.

Hope this helps!

if you use a new SD card, IRoad will set up a new normal folder and a new event folder too?

Any one can give a summary on formatting a new SD card or can just simply slot in the new SD card will do?

Different people seem to have different experience in using a new SD card for the car camera.

Thanks!

Posted Yesterday, 12:58 PM

blackisgold
  • blackisgold
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

if you use a new SD card, IRoad will set up a new normal folder and a new event folder too?

Any one can give a summary on formatting a new SD card or can just simply slot in the new SD card will do?

Different people seem to have different experience in using a new SD card for the car camera.

Thanks!

There is not a need to format the SD card just insert the brand new SD card in and IROAD device will put the default folders in. The event and normal folder can only be done in the settings, whatever percentage you set for each it will automatically create 2 folders. If all 100% is set to normal folder, there wouldn't be a event folder. 

Any one can explain what frames mean?

Frames a.k.a FPS should be the smoothness of the video, the lower the FPS the more laggy the video is? Took that sentence from IROAD website. 

both front and rear camera shows smooth recording as it is 30 frames per second, the license plate and the surroundings can be detected more easily at a higher speed.

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Samsung03
  • Samsung03
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

There is not a need to format the SD card just insert the brand new SD card in and IROAD device will put the default folders in. The event and normal folder can only be done in the settings, whatever percentage you set for each it will automatically create 2 folders. If all 100% is set to normal folder, there wouldn't be a event folder. 

Frames a.k.a FPS should be the smoothness of the video, the lower the FPS the more laggy the video is? Took that sentence from IROAD website. 

both front and rear camera shows smooth recording as it is 30 frames per second, the license plate and the surroundings can be detected more easily at a higher speed.

Thanks for the reply.

I set my Event to 30 FPS and Normal to 2 FPS.

And Power On to 12.9V, Power Off to 11.8V

I hope above is ok.

Posted Today, 10:01 AM

blackisgold
  • blackisgold
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for the reply.

I set my Event to 30 FPS and Normal to 2 FPS.

And Power On to 12.9V, Power Off to 11.8V

I hope above is ok.

No bro, you should set all to 30 FPS. If you set to 2 FPS, your video will be very laggy.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD

Marbella KR5 Front+Back FHD  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Qianle  |  Neutral Newbie

Expensive for the video quality

I have recently bought this camera from Challenger and had it self installed. The build is quite solid except for the camera frame which is quite flimsy. The video quality is really very bad. I also have used the MX6 and LX3 series which all... » Read More

Thinkware F770

Thinkware F770  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Accfanatic  |  Neutral Newbie

Best Dashcam I've Ever Used!

Bought the camera at the IT show, installed it about 2 months back. Video quality is fantastic and true to colour! Was previously using a iRoad V9. Between the Thinkware and iRoad, I find the Thinkware camera more reliable due to Dual Sav... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera

Quick Reply

Tags: camera, fullhd, dualchannel and 6 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users