IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Supercharged

It is because you only checked in the normal folder.

The 'lost' or 'missing' clips are in the event folder. You'll find them all there. 

That happened likely cos you selected 'Shock' as a criteria for recording onto event folder. Before that moment, you car might have bounced a bit, jerked a bit or whatever, which constitutes a 'shock' moment, so trigger to record in event folder.

I discovered the exact same thing recently.

I also had problem locating the clips after i saved them on my samsung s7 edge. Went to corvit thinking got major problem with downloading, but they showed me which folder the clips went to...

And they replaced my front cam after i asked them to help check if my front/rear are ok. The chap (I think he's Korean?) look a look at 2-3 clips on my phone, then said front no good, but back is fine. And proceed to replace it...

Thanks. I found the clips in the normal folder instead of the event folder. Seems like this is recorded in normal instead of the event folder, dunno why. I finally know how to access both the normal and event folders. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Get the Transcend one. Seems to work for most car cam.

update from previous discussion on sd card back in march:

I have since bought the transcend 64gb high endurance, MLC type sd card 

didnt format it on PC, just plug it into the iroad straight from box and let the iroad format it.

the iroad formatting was quick, about 2 minutes or less

so far no issues with V9S2, using for over a week now

• Praise 2

Hi,

Can anyone advise how does the parking mode work for V9S2? If V9S2 is tapped straight to battery (instead of cigar jack), it will always be switched on.

In this case, how does it enters into parking mode and record based on motion detection?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Can anyone advise how does the parking mode work for V9S2? If V9S2 is tapped straight to battery (instead of cigar jack), it will always be switched on.

In this case, how does it enters into parking mode and record based on motion detection?

For V9S2 it uses 3 wires, if your ignition or engine is switch off it automatically changes to parking mode. Once in parking mode, if the setting for motion is on, it will only record when there is motion. 

• Praise 1

For V9S2 it uses 3 wires, if your ignition or engine is switch off it automatically changes to parking mode. Once in parking mode, if the setting for motion is on, it will only record when there is motion. 

Thanks for sharing. I read through the pages in this thread, just wondering, does the motion sensor in parking mode work as many users seem to have negative experience with it.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for sharing. I read through the pages in this thread, just wondering, does the motion sensor in parking mode work as many users seem to have negative experience with it.

From my experience, the V9S2 has a better sensor than the V7. The V7 seems to record non stop even with motion detection but with the V9S2 it doesn't seem to record non stop and only does when there is really motion. I heard from my friends that the V7 led is very bright and when led flickers, it records as well.

Anyone know what is the difference between T9F and V9S2?

I checked the specifications of both models and everything seem the same, i.e. 2-channel FHD, 30 fps, etc.

Anyone know what is the difference between T9F and V9S2?

I checked the specifications of both models and everything seem the same, i.e. 2-channel FHD, 30 fps, etc.

Opps, just found out T9F has LCD.  [smash]

Neutral Newbie

anyone using v9s2 with both channel at 1080p30 care to share how long can a 64gb card record?

12 hours of constant recording. If you drive 2 hours a day and your motion mode records for 2-3 hours, maybe 3 days or more? Depends.

curious, i dun seem to have constant recording of any drive or i cant seem to find them. I only have impact, motion & parking.

Tested stock memory card + remax 64gb same case. V9 model.

• Praise 1

Just got my V9S2. With 16GB memory. May I check with anyone of you guys, how come it only records roughly about 10min of videos and starts to overwrite it? anyone keen to advise? sorry. newbie to all this.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone pls help me on my iroad V7 settings.

I've just came back from holidays and my batt was dead even though I had unplug the cable prior.

Anyway, I changed to new batt and forgot my previous settings on power on and off.

Previously I was able to record only 3-4 hours after parking. Now it records 24/7.

Current setting is:

Power on: 13.1v

Power off: 12.3v

I don't remember if need to set lower or higher for power off to stop record 24/7.

Any help is appreciated. I do not want to deplete my new batt.

• Praise 1

Anyone pls help me on my iroad V7 settings.

I've just came back from holidays and my batt was dead even though I had unplug the cable prior.

Anyway, I changed to new batt and forgot my previous settings on power on and off.

Previously I was able to record only 3-4 hours after parking. Now it records 24/7.

Current setting is:

Power on: 13.1v

Power off: 12.3v

I don't remember if need to set lower or higher for power off to stop record 24/7.

Any help is appreciated. I do not want to deplete my new batt.

• Praise 1

Need help. My iRoad v9 out of a sudden started speaking Korean instead of English. The Android Apps now can't connect to the cam with an error "Car DVR is not certificated".

I tried to update the last available firmware from Covit but still can't get it working. Can'r bring back as it;s no longer under warranty. The cam is still recording, just that I can't use wifi to connect and have to learn korean to understand.

Tried looking at the system.cfg but can't find anything on language.  

Kam sia for any suggestion. 

↡ Advertisement