Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1084 replies to this topic | 1,084 praises

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

Shiraz
  • Shiraz
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I've worked with BitDefender in the long past, I consider them a pretty good suite. I'm pretty sure there should be an exclusion function somewhere that should let you tell it not to interfere with the iRoad program.

Alternatively you can consider contacting BitDefender to submit the iRoad program executables for analysis so they can add it to their database. Community service and all that. :a-panic:

I tried looking for something that lets it read the programme as 'safe', much like what McAfee does but I can't find any.

Writing to Bitdefender is a good idea and I'll do that now!

Corvit replied and told me to use my phone for playback but it's not practical I feel. Also, the wifi would be automatically connected whenever I enter the car.. I would then have to manually turn my phone's wifi off.

Hope Bitdefender can provide some good solutions. 😊

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I tried looking for something that lets it read the programme as 'safe', much like what McAfee does but I can't find any.

Writing to Bitdefender is a good idea and I'll do that now!

Corvit replied and told me to use my phone for playback but it's not practical I feel. Also, the wifi would be automatically connected whenever I enter the car.. I would then have to manually turn my phone's wifi off.

Hope Bitdefender can provide some good solutions. 😊

These knowledge base articles should help you:

How To Add Antivirus Exceptions in Bitdefender 2017

What to do when Bitdefender detects a clean file as infected (false positive)

Hope BitDefender gets back to you quickly, I've never had the misfortune of needing their customer support at the time. I'll be honest that it was a really long time ago. I'd take false positives over lax protection any day.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
γ€Œγ•γγ€δ»Šγ€ζ‰‹γ‚’δΌΈγ°γ—γ¦ 」

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

Rooney3
  • Rooney3
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone could recommend the better in car cameras? Are there any of them that could warn for example if too close to wall at the side or something?

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

As7eroidS
  • As7eroidS
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone could recommend the better in car cameras? Are there any of them that could warn for example if too close to wall at the side or something?

can try iroad Q7 or Q9 --- just installed for 1 week - so far so good.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

Kstoh
  • Premium member
    Kstoh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Some people say Thinkware is better.

Don't think any camera can warn you of the sides since there is no camera there.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Thinkware F770

Thinkware F770  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by PineappleSchnapps  |  Neutral Newbie

Does not Overheat!

Was deciding between the Thinkware F770 and the Blackvue DR650GW. Read many reviews and decided to go for the Thinkware F770 as Blackvue has a history of overheating. Very happy with my choice, the Thinkware F770 not only looks good, the... » Read More

Thinkware F50

Thinkware F50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lightsabre  |  2nd Gear

Reliable car camera

Been using this camera for quite a few months to a year. Due to the fact that I may be changing car within 1 year and hence do not proceed to get a 2-channels or better one Price wise, it is very value for its class. Clear resolution with... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Camera

Quick Reply

Tags: camera, fullhd, dualchannel and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users