IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

most likely his rear camera is spoilt / not working. Mine rear camera seen like spoilt as the video is not clear at all after 1.3 years of using. Going to the Corvit to get it check soon.

did your check your rear windscreen is clean and clear enough...? wahaha..
↡ Advertisement

Did a search through the thread and many are using the V9S2. Anyone using the Q9? How does it compare to the the V9S2 other than pricing and dimensions? From what I see on the Corvit website, it seems that both models are very similar. Any comments?

did your check your rear windscreen is clean and clear enough...? wahaha..

Confirm the rear windscreen is clean and clear enough..  the rear camera video is with green shadow / lots of green line as in video term (video out of sync).

Supercharged

Just to inform those who are interested in V9, I think the model cannot stand heat when car is parked under the sun. When I got the camera, after 1 mth then the front cam recordings became cloudy. I went back to exchange and they told me this particular batch got this problem then they helped me change another batch but the same thing happened again. My conclusion is the problem is the V9 cam cannot stand heat and not problem with that batch. Most likely changing to another brand soon. Waste my money. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAWce2MFhI&feature=youtu.be

Anyone encounter the video speed to be lagging? I suspect is my sandisk class 10 microSD card. I do not have this problem if i am using Samsung Evo microsd card.

IMHO, although the sdcard states class 10 but u need to also chk e read/write speed of e said sdcard, they are not all created equally.

Class 10 is just a general yardstick that require e sdcard to a minimum sequential write speed of 10MB/s  

• Praise 1

IMHO, although the sdcard states class 10 but u need to also chk e read/write speed of e said sdcard, they are not all created equally.

Class 10 is just a general yardstick that require e sdcard to a minimum sequential write speed of 10MB/s  

I using this for my v9, so far so good!  [thumbsup]

SRN64GTFU1R-64GB-566X-NITRO-UHS-1-microS

Just to inform those who are interested in V9, I think the model cannot stand heat when car is parked under the sun. When I got the camera, after 1 mth then the front cam recordings became cloudy. I went back to exchange and they told me this particular batch got this problem then they helped me change another batch but the same thing happened again. My conclusion is the problem is the V9 cam cannot stand heat and not problem with that batch. Most likely changing to another brand soon. Waste my money. 

Yeah, if its a known batch problem then they should simply get rid of that batch fm circulation. I also wanted to get the V9 but I think I will hold on to my Yi cam for awhile.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Does anyone know why my recording file is in "impact" mode instead of "motion" mode? Thanks in advance for advice.

Hi

Does anyone know why my recording file is in "impact" mode instead of "motion" mode? Thanks in advance for advice.

Impact is when driving, then the camera detects a spike in movement with it's g-sensor. AKA, accident. Thats why it records as impact. You'll also see the red light on your camera flashing and hear a beeping sound. But singapore roads, mine active impact mode by itself when I drive over uneven roads. 

Motion is when during parking mode, the camera sense motion infront of your vehicle, aka motion sensor, should be pretty self-explanatory. In this car, the front "security" led of your camera will switch from left right sweep to constant fast blinking. 

Check your recording settings. Is it record in 30fps? 

Yes it is 30 FPS. Sometime will lag, sometime it is ok. I also puzzled. not sure if it is the SD card or my recorder spoil.

BTW i am using this type of SD card. 

Cartao-de-Memoria-SanDisk-Ultra-microSDX

I changed 3 times already. But it is only affecting the front cam. The rear is still very clear.

I changed 3 times already. But it is only affecting the front cam. The rear is still very clear.

i changed 3 times too, mine both affected. the last time i changed i requested wshop to give me s2 version or change brand and top up accordingly or full refund, he gave without top up. no problems after that. still monitoring, 3rd mth now so far so good.

frustrating indeed but what the heck, just change while still in wty and thankfully it's acknowledged and fuss free quick change.

it's​ a known lens issue.

i changed 3 times too, mine both affected. the last time i changed i requested wshop to give me s2 version or change brand and top up accordingly or full refund, he gave without top up. no problems after that. still monitoring, 3rd mth now so far so good.

frustrating indeed but what the heck, just change while still in wty and thankfully it's acknowledged and fuss free quick change.

it'sâ a known lens issue.

I changed my 3rd last month and still monitoring. Hopefully can last. Praying hard. Previous ones can't last 3mths. Haiz