IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Hi all bros, recently my front cam also suddenly very blur, bought 6months ago, rear cam still very sharp and good. Haix why like that. im using v9 too. edwins _2017-06-09 _08-45-50.jpg

hey bro, don't wait... schedule an appt to exchange as soon as you can. tell them you want the new batch.
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

I changed 3 times already. But it is only affecting the front cam. The rear is still very clear.

i changed 3 times too, mine both affected. the last time i changed i requested wshop to give me s2 version or change brand and top up accordingly or full refund, he gave without top up. no problems after that. still monitoring, 3rd mth now so far so good.

frustrating indeed but what the heck, just change while still in wty and thankfully it's acknowledged and fuss free quick change.

it's​ a known lens issue.

I changed my 3rd last month and still monitoring. Hopefully can last. Praying hard. Previous ones can't last 3mths. Haiz

You all still can change so many times. 1 time I already BTH already. Gave up. 

Edited by Daniu82

Twincharged

It's the same problem blackvue faced a few years back. The heat from the internal components causes it. The rear camera is just the camera without memory, wifi and the main power supply so it's not that hot. Touch the front cam in operation and it's quite hot. Better to change asap, in case when you really need it as evidence all you get are blur pictures which do not allow you to capture the license plate number.

hey bro, don't wait... schedule an appt to exchange as soon as you can. tell them you want the new batch.

ok noted, had msg the shop, they seems not to know about this problem, say is sun too bright etc. will go down and sort it out.

Supercharged

ok noted, had msg the shop, they seems not to know about this problem, say is sun too bright etc. will go down and sort it out.

I think they know abt this issue, just that they don't admit it and just offer 1 to 1 exchange with no questions asked. 

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone. My T10 reverted to Korean language...anyone owns a T10 in English and can tell me what version they're on? (e.g "3.0.0.3") Or better yet if you can tell me your firmware name (e.g "iroad_a3_fw_20170427.arm"). I know I just have to download the english firmware but I need to know its name first.

Thank you!

Neutral Newbie

Hi, recently my iroad aev gone crazy. The language changed automatically from English to korean and a beep beep tone keep beeping when it is on. As i tried to employed the iroad app to change the setting, access was denied when trying to connect via wifi.

Anyone help can help to troubleshoot?

Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm facing the same...

During my 2nd replacement my installer told me to go straight to Corvit office. It's a very fast process to get replacement.

ytd just went down to the workshop i bought this and they help me go corvit 1to1 exchange so yea wonder why they cant just replace one for me on the spot. then they go 1on1 themself on the spoil one.but yea this is my first time. hope eveeything went smooth!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I just had my v9 s2 replaced last weekend. The installer said all sets before January 2017 affected.

Anyone had installed the battery pack using qoo10 offer? $300 with free installation seems quite cheap. The shop I went o replace camera wanted $400 with installation. Is it worth the price?

• Praise 1

Is there anyway to convert the video format using pc?

You have to first view the video on your Windows/Mac PC using the iRoad Viewer program, select the portion you want to export to "normal" video formats, and then do the export. After that, you're free to convert the exported video to whatever format you want.

• Praise 1

Just collected my car and it came with V9 S2. Wondering why it keeps beeep-beeep every now & then, with no fixed interval.

Read that for ADAS, I need to go buy the GPS antenna. Anybody tried and found it useful?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Check your settings for event beeps.

Just collected my car and it came with V9 S2. Wondering why it keeps beeep-beeep every now & then, with no fixed interval.

Read that for ADAS, I need to go buy the GPS antenna. Anybody tried and found it useful?

Is the GPS antenna an optional item (for V9 S2)?
  • Praise 1

Is the GPS antenna an optional item (for V9 S2)?

It does not come in the box. Manual says must purchase separately. Only $35 but apparently not that great.