IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

installed my v9s2 for about 2 months or so already. so fast its still doing well. (: but if I'm not wrong, if i have a solar film on my front screen, the recording could be affected a little i think...

• Praise 1

installed my v9s2 for about 2 months or so already. so fast its still doing well. (: but if I'm not wrong, if i have a solar film on my front screen, the recording could be affected a little i think...

Should be negligible. Almost all cars have solar film.

I find the LDWS & FCWS in ADAS quite inaccurate. Hope iRoad will push out a firmware update that makes it more accurate.

By the way, what is the latest firmware for V9? Mine shows 3.0.0.3.

Hi all, just newly installed v7, can anyone comment my setting is good to go? The battery protection is is correct at 12.9v for wake up and 12.0v for sleep voltage?

post-39425-0-46693100-1498549088_thumb.png

post-39425-0-64447000-1498549106_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Guess there's still no review on Q7 and Q9.  I'm actually keen to install the Q7 local set with warranty at $380.00 which is pretty affordable to me.  Another budget cam for consideration is Blackvue dr430-2ch at $350.00 but the front cam doesn't come with FHD.

Got myself an Iroad V7 and I cannot install the software due to my anti-virus (Bitdefender 2017) detecting some virus within the software. I tried to start my PC in safe mode, without Bitdefender 2017 and Malwarebytes (both paid versions) turned on and managed to install the software. I could open it and detect videos in the SD Card but the moment I restarted my PC to start normally, my anti-virus picked up the virus again.

Attached some pictures here hoping someone knows what I can do to solve this problem. Is there a virus embedded in the software that can only be picked up by certain antivirus programmes or is there a virus in my system that somehow gets activated when the car cam software is installed? Is it the way the software is written that causes my anti-virus to think its a virus? I emailed Corvit and they told me to update my antivirus, which is already updated, and told me most people are able to install it after updating. Any one here managed to do that?

Would greatly appreciate any advice! Thanks!

post-10789-0-08253700-1498750607_thumb.jpg

post-10789-0-90336200-1498750612_thumb.jpg

post-10789-0-31816500-1498750619_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

Got myself an Iroad V7 and I cannot install the software due to my anti-virus (Bitdefender 2017) detecting some virus within the software. I tried to start my PC in safe mode, without Bitdefender 2017 and Malwarebytes (both paid versions) turned on and managed to install the software. I could open it and detect videos in the SD Card but the moment I restarted my PC to start normally, my anti-virus picked up the virus again.

Attached some pictures here hoping someone knows what I can do to solve this problem. Is there a virus embedded in the software that can only be picked up by certain antivirus programmes or is there a virus in my system that somehow gets activated when the car cam software is installed? Is it the way the software is written that causes my anti-virus to think its a virus? I emailed Corvit and they told me to update my antivirus, which is already updated, and told me most people are able to install it after updating. Any one here managed to do that?

Would greatly appreciate any advice! Thanks!

I've worked with BitDefender in the long past, I consider them a pretty good suite. I'm pretty sure there should be an exclusion function somewhere that should let you tell it not to interfere with the iRoad program.

Alternatively you can consider contacting BitDefender to submit the iRoad program executables for analysis so they can add it to their database. Community service and all that.  :a-panic:

• Praise 1

I've worked with BitDefender in the long past, I consider them a pretty good suite. I'm pretty sure there should be an exclusion function somewhere that should let you tell it not to interfere with the iRoad program.

Alternatively you can consider contacting BitDefender to submit the iRoad program executables for analysis so they can add it to their database. Community service and all that. :a-panic:

I tried looking for something that lets it read the programme as 'safe', much like what McAfee does but I can't find any.

Writing to Bitdefender is a good idea and I'll do that now!

Corvit replied and told me to use my phone for playback but it's not practical I feel. Also, the wifi would be automatically connected whenever I enter the car.. I would then have to manually turn my phone's wifi off.

Hope Bitdefender can provide some good solutions.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I tried looking for something that lets it read the programme as 'safe', much like what McAfee does but I can't find any.

Writing to Bitdefender is a good idea and I'll do that now!

Corvit replied and told me to use my phone for playback but it's not practical I feel. Also, the wifi would be automatically connected whenever I enter the car.. I would then have to manually turn my phone's wifi off.

Hope Bitdefender can provide some good solutions.

Anyone could recommend the better in car cameras? Are there any of them that could warn for example if too close to wall at the side or something?

• Praise 1

Anyone could recommend the better in car cameras? Are there any of them that could warn for example if too close to wall at the side or something?

can try iroad Q7 or Q9 --- just installed for 1 week - so far so good.

• Praise 1

Some people say Thinkware is better.

Don't think any camera can warn you of the sides since there is no camera there.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Any camera I've seen with collision warning systems are only designed to recognize other vehicles and more often than not they only work when in motion.

If you're looking for something that is like, say, X-Trail's surround-view system, that's not what dashcams are for.

Dear members who have IROAD T10 installed in your vehicles.

I have a set of IROAD T10 installed in my car since October 2016.

The problem that I have been facing since day one of installation is that whenever I take the micro SD card (card) out from the front cam, placed it in the adaptor and viewed on my computers, there is always this constant “cracking and distortion” on the audio sound recorded in the card. The video recording has no problem.

So far, I have gone to the agent Corvit International's office 3 times. Each time, the staff took out the card from my front cam and viewed on their computers and they noted the same audio issue that I have been facing. They then took the front cam in my car and tested in their office.

They claimed that the front cams were faulty and to date, they have replaced the front cam 3 times with brand new ones from the box. Despite the replacements, I still have the same audio issue.

They then advised that in order to hear the audio recording clearly from the Card after inserting it into the computer, I need to go to the backup data setting, select AVI format and safe the recording onto the computer. It is only through this procedure that I am able to hear all the audio recordings very clearly.

They even told me that they did not receive any feedbacks from customers of T10 on the same audio issue.

I would like to hear from members whether you have the same audio issue that I am facing with the T10 (that is by viewing the recording from the card directly on the computer without having to safe under AVI)?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Does the V9 uses the same cable as V7 or we need to re-run the cables as well? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1