IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

not too sure this time round though. 

but i always check on the lobangs for any shows via this website:

http://itfairsg.com/

sibei good info before you even cheong down.

Thanks Bro. I did check this website but it stated price info will only be released a day before the event or on the actual day. Looks like i'll hv to patiently wait. Thought of getting the Iroad 2400 series but no longer selling, not even in Qoo10 :(

yup. they will participate in the 1 year 4 times IT/Comex etc etc.

they didnt participate in the last sep show in suntec.

wanted to get another set of v7 but not available. thinking to upgrade to v9 for my new car.

Hi,

may I know if anyone faces this issue?

Occasionally, my iRoad V9 gives out a warning when I start my engine. It says restart iRoad to protect your car battery. It seems like it shuts down itself. My battery are new.

please advise if this is some configuration issue.

Hi,

may I know if anyone faces this issue?

Occasionally, my iRoad V9 gives out a warning when I start my engine. It says restart iRoad to protect your car battery. It seems like it shuts down itself. My battery are new.

please advise if this is some configuration issue.

Yes when the voltage of the car battery is low. You can adjust the DVR battery setting lower by 1 level for both e.g. 12.3v and 11.7v

This is because the DVR detects that the voltage of the car is low and turns off when the voltage falls below what you have set previously.

Hope that helps.

Extract from the FAQ of iRoad:

Although the constant power safetly device was used, if the product is switched off not lasting even for a day, then it needs checking

It is recommended for customers who have recently bought the battery to recharge the battery enough and decrease the blocking voltage of the constant power by one step lower than current one.

Yes when the voltage of the car battery is low. You can adjust the DVR battery setting lower by 1 level for both e.g. 12.3v and 11.7v

This is because the DVR detects that the voltage of the car is low and turns off when the voltage falls below what you have set previously.

Hope that helps.

Extract from the FAQ of iRoad:

Although the constant power safetly device was used, if the product is switched off not lasting even for a day, then it needs checking

It is recommended for customers who have recently bought the battery to recharge the battery enough and decrease the blocking voltage of the constant power by one step lower than current one.

Thanks.

I have just re-configure the battery wake up and sleep voltage. shall see how

Thanks.

I have just re-configure the battery wake up and sleep voltage. shall see how

bro, do you driver your car everyday? and even if drive everyday, is it like drive short distance only?

bro, do you driver your car everyday? and even if drive everyday, is it like drive short distance only?

Bro, I drive everyday.

should cover about at least 20 - 30km per day except for weekend.

weekend may be not that much.

Bro, I drive everyday.

should cover about at least 20 - 30km per day except for weekend.

weekend may be not that much.

i see. mine is reverse of yours.

weekdays didn't drive so much; but weekend more. 

normally like auto cut off around mon or tues

Maybe it's time to change the battery?

the battery is new. [bigcry]

I call Corvit. They say the camera may be faulty.

but I will see if the change on the sleep and wake up voltage solve the problem first.

the battery is new. [bigcry]

I call Corvit. They say the camera may be faulty.

but I will see if the change on the sleep and wake up voltage solve the problem first.

It's usually after 1 1/2 to 2 days of not driving the car, you will see the camera is turned off by itself.

which connector?

The workshop guys connect the wires to a connector and from the connector to the fuse.  

That connector seems to be faulty and it has been replaced.  

upcoming Car Show at Expo Hall from Nov/7 to 8.

I'm gonna pop along tomorrow.

What's the situation, buy a camera there with discount and then have to get it installed somewhere???

↡ Advertisement