IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Supersonic

I am using IRoad Q7.. But seem like i can't retrieve the recording for the previous day. Do u know how can i retrieve it? It no longer in my event folder.. and when i went to change some setting.. all the past records r gone..

SD card disk space ran out?
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

It shouldn't be so fast.. it 32gb and only 1 month old

you can try downloading one of the video files to check. i recently had one 34s video with filesize 47MB... which means 32GB can only contain 6.5 hours of video data. can vary the video quality or get a bigger size SD card.

you can try downloading one of the video files to check. i recently had one 34s video with filesize 47MB... which means 32GB can only contain 6.5 hours of video data. can vary the video quality or get a bigger size SD card.

Wow.. sure.. i will download n take a look.. thanks!

I am using IRoad Q7.. But seem like i can't retrieve the recording for the previous day. Do u know how can i retrieve it? It no longer in my event folder.. and when i went to change some setting.. all the past records r gone..

there is a search icon on the top right side. Just click and it will show the previous day recording.You can click to the day of recording that you want to view.

$300

have u try on other phones ?

what brand is this? Looking for a battery pack for my Q7 for 24x7 recording,

there is a search icon on the top right side. Just click and it will show the previous day recording.You can click to the day of recording that you want to view.

what brand is this? Looking for a battery pack for my Q7 for 24x7 recording,

iroad power pack

Neutral Newbie

Hi does iRoad V9 record up to 24 hours of video (given a 16gb SD card)? If so, how to retrieve the recordings??

I am currently using IRoad V9 and noticed the following:

• I switched on only the Impact mode, no Parking or Motion mode. Under this setting, I noticed that not all footage are recorded when I am driving but only certain footage.

• Then when i turned off all 3 modes (Impact, Parking and Motion), I noticed that the IRoad V9 doesn't record at all.

Are the above observations normal and correct? Is this supposed to be how the IRoad V9 function or is there something wrong with my IRoad V9?

Appreciate any advice or help here. Thanks!  [:)]

Supercharged

I am currently using IRoad V9 and noticed the following:

• I switched on only the Impact mode, no Parking or Motion mode. Under this setting, I noticed that not all footage are recorded when I am driving but only certain footage.

• Then when i turned off all 3 modes (Impact, Parking and Motion), I noticed that the IRoad V9 doesn't record at all.

Are the above observations normal and correct? Is this supposed to be how the IRoad V9 function or is there something wrong with my IRoad V9?

Appreciate any advice or help here. Thanks!  [:)]

During the impact mode, only those times when there is a di di sound then it will be recorded. I just installed the X9 and the person told me to on the parking and motion mode only.

Hi, anyone has any deals on Q7 or Q9? Looking to install it on my new car coming this July to Aug. Thanks!

Just installed X9, the person told me the lens used on Q7 or Q9 is not as good as V9 or X9. I am having V9 previously and it always has blurring lens issue, so I changed to X9.

During the impact mode, only those times when there is a di di sound then it will be recorded. I just installed the X9 and the person told me to on the parking and motion mode only.

Just installed X9, the person told me the lens used on Q7 or Q9 is not as good as V9 or X9. I am having V9 previously and it always has blurring lens issue, so I changed to X9.

I think I figured out what the issue is...

When I search the IRoad app to view the videos, I should chose "No" when they prompt me whether I want to see Events, then I will get to see the normal recordings.

If I chose "Yes" when they prompt me whether I want to search only Events, I will only be able to select recordings from Impact, Parking and Motion but not the normal recordings.

Thanks for sharing your experience as well. Cheers. :)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi im using the v7 for almost a year

this few days it suddenly gave me an error saying " 'seduce (i cant hear what it said but sounded like seduce)' is not being entered. shut down now"

kept going on and off with intermittent "start recording now"

when i took out my sd card and preview the video the front view split into 2 views of corrupted green screen

and when i view the log it said "video capture error => front cam"

i dont think its my SD card

so what is wrong? uplorry already? any chance to save it?

I think I figured out what the issue is...

When I search the IRoad app to view the videos, I should chose "No" when they prompt me whether I want to see Events, then I will get to see the normal recordings.

If I chose "Yes" when they prompt me whether I want to search only Events, I will only be able to select recordings from Impact, Parking and Motion but not the normal recordings.

Thanks for sharing your experience as well. Cheers. :)

I find separating events recordings from normal recording a nuisance.

I prefer to keep everything together in one folder.  It makes downloading the clips especially easy. 

Someone here suggested turning off event recording (or was it set the allocation space to 0%?) to do that.  It works wonderfully.  No more mysteriously missing clips for me.

Hi,

Just installed x9 with batt pack yesterday, so still trying to figure out something. i realised that whenever i try to access the footage via my iphone, the earliest record i can see is like from 2 hrs ago (be it during parking mode or driving mode). Given 32gb sd card so was wondering if there is a limit on how much i can see via app vs watching the footage on pc? 

BTW, Can i safely take out the sd card after i click the off button on the main cam ? or do i need to unplug the power cable? 

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

Just installed x9 with batt pack yesterday, so still trying to figure out something. i realised that whenever i try to access the footage via my iphone, the earliest record i can see is like from 2 hrs ago (be it during parking mode or driving mode). Given 32gb sd card so was wondering if there is a limit on how much i can see via app vs watching the footage on pc? 

BTW, Can i safely take out the sd card after i click the off button on the main cam ? or do i need to unplug the power cable? 

Thanks in advance 

need not unplug

hi im using the v7 for almost a year

this few days it suddenly gave me an error saying " 'seduce (i cant hear what it said but sounded like seduce)' is not being entered. shut down now"

kept going on and off with intermittent "start recording now"

when i took out my sd card and preview the video the front view split into 2 views of corrupted green screen

and when i view the log it said "video capture error => front cam"

i dont think its my SD card

so what is wrong? uplorry already? any chance to save it?

if it's still within a year's warranty, go to corvit to get it checked

I find separating events recordings from normal recording a nuisance.

I prefer to keep everything together in one folder.  It makes downloading the clips especially easy. 

Someone here suggested turning off event recording (or was it set the allocation space to 0%?) to do that.  It works wonderfully.  No more mysteriously missing clips for me.

I did try turning off Events recording but I think the super historic Events recordings will still be there...

Unless it means I have to drive more such that the Normal recordings will accumulate to delete the Events recordings?

... i realised that whenever i try to access the footage via my iphone, the earliest record i can see is like from 2 hrs ago (be it during parking mode or driving mode). Given 32gb sd card so was wondering if there is a limit on how much i can see via app vs watching the footage on pc? 

Known issue.

Pull down to refresh the page and you'll see more.  Keep refreshing until you get what you want.

• Praise 1

found out that my iroad v7 rear camera oni show "green screen" when i was connecting a new handset to it....front camera no problem.

any bros hav tis problem? any solution?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1