Parliament Got Talent!

Darryn

Hypersonic

Horrible guitar work BTW.

Is it just me. I find this Lawrence Wong can't connect with the people.

Anyone here has the same feeling?

What are you talking about?

MANY are out of touch and can't connect with the people.

They are living in the ivory tower, high high above us.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Can't find that picture with a whole group playing bongo drums and dancing.

But seriously, I'd rather have a team that do their work in Parliament.

I didn't vote in a band.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

If sing a song can get me a 15k salary, I'll sing a song every month

But are you as good at wayang as they are?

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

You need a bass player?

Come come... we start a new party... literally. PAB... People's Action Band :XD: :XD:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

But are you as good at wayang as they are?

No worry. The army has taught me well :a-happy::grin:

What are you talking about?

MANY are out of touch and can't connect with the people.

They are living in the ivory tower, high high above us.

An Organization Is Like A Tree Full Of Monkeys - All On Different Levels, Some Climbing Up. The Monkeys On Top Look Down And See A Tree Full Of Smiling Faces. The Monkeys On The Bottom Look Up And See Nothing But a**holes.

If sing a song can get me a 15k salary, I'll sing a song every month

He Mini-Star leh. 15k!? What a joke! :D

• Praise 1

its actually beri fake . . . .

remember the last watershed election?

one of the displease from voters was that these 'ministers' or elites are always given with VIP or superstar treatments......welcome by lion dances, red carpets, and hundreds spent if not thousands for just that seconds/minutes on their guest appearances, especially in events paid by the local grassroots etc.

so their boss decided to put up a good kpi for their young ministers; criterias to play the superstar 'talent' in order to earn that VIP treatment.... (ops, error - its VIP salary) . . . . so you start to see them on stage, 'clowning' with the audiences instead of 'outsourcing' these acts to the 'sa kah' ones.

hmmmm, I' d like to see those 'snr' ministers doing these acts instead of outsourcing to the younger ministers . . .

afterall, they are receiving 'VVIP' pays by the ppl, right?

An Organization Is Like A Tree Full Of Monkeys - All On Different Levels, Some Climbing Up. The Monkeys On Top Look Down And See A Tree Full Of Smiling Faces. The Monkeys On The Bottom Look Up And See Nothing But a**holes.

A Parliament Is Like A Tree Full Of Mocking Birds - All On Different levels With The Highest Paid Standing on Top. The Birds On Top Look Down And See A Tree Full Of Shits. The Birds On The Bottem Look Up And See Nothing But a******s.....

• Praise 1

(edited)

Quite funny all the comments coming at someone who's doing a skit/performance at a party.

Which has zero relationship to his day job.

I'm sure your ka kias/subordinates do the same for you when u go up on stage during D&D [lipsrsealed][rolleyes]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

please gives these political office holders a break.

I do not want to comment on their salary some of them are earning much more before entering politics. And out there, they are many who earns much more than them.

But, they are after all a fellow human like you and me. They do have hobbies like any one of us to relax and unwind. Teo SL likes to run and cycle around. Maybe Lawrence likes music and doing jamming with his kakis. Ah Loong likes to go around parks and takes nice pictures etc....

• Praise 1

Entertaining is good... but the main priority is always and will always be to serve the grounds...

If by playing can smoothe the pain and issues of the residents, by all means... else, just go down on the grounds more often to listen and help our needy ppl...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

please gives these political office holders a break.

I do not want to comment on their salary some of them are earning much more before entering politics. And out there, they are many who earns much more than them.

But, they are after all a fellow human like you and me. They do have hobbies like any one of us to relax and unwind. Teo SL likes to run and cycle around. Maybe Lawrence likes music and doing jamming with his kakis. Ah Loong likes to go around parks and takes nice pictures etc....

100% this

Whether you agree with their weltanschauung or not, we must remember that these are people, and anything that helps us to see them as people, and not political cut-outs I think is good

• Praise 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1908613765821864&id=149672065049385

Power.. She point out many gaps in the new amendments on the sale of food.

Looks like those writing policy have taken a step back as compared to last time. Such things they did not uncover and consider meh? By right those writing policies should have very intelligent brain, but then with this new amendments, need Sylvia lim to point out the gap. WA piang eh.. Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1908613765821864&id=149672065049385

Power.. She point out many gaps in the new amendments on the sale of food.

Looks like those writing policy have taken a step back as compared to last time. Such things they did not uncover and consider meh? By right those writing policies should have very intelligent brain, but then with this new amendments, need Sylvia lim to point out the gap. WA piang eh.. Haiz..

Cos all these scholars are book smart not Street smart. Yet supremely confident in their paper qualifications.

Brother Lawrence Wong - 

He got talent! 

Gotta admire when \

a) An MP has the talent to do this

b) AN MP is WILLING to do this draws even bigger plaudits from me

Sing us a waiata (song) brother Wong! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlMq3SRbeqE

sorry just saw this... can play guitar and sing is good enough la... not everyone can do, much less a Minister. 

i have met him close up on 2 occasions recently, and seen him at work. i would say there are reasons why he can be a full minister at such a young age. his brain works very fast... 

↡ Advertisement