• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
167 replies to this topic | 728 praises

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:20 PM

cllq
  • Premium member
    cllq
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.channelne...er-for-but/1985250.html?cid=TWTCNA

Wah! Zhun bo, any MCF bro or sis will wanna redeem this from SPF and paste on their windscreen?

Doubt I will do so, even if I am demerit point free. Dont wanna be a target.

What's your take?

Attached Thumbnails

• 11755710_10153003106607934_5673452866747638762_n.jpg

You used to be the reason why I believe in forever..

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:29 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will keep a low profile instead of announcing it to the world.

You will not know what some stupid green eye idiot will do to your car when they see it. Just like what stupid ppl do when they know your car is brand new.

cllq, lausai88, FourZero, Ktglfc, Count-Bracula, 2BDriver, Mercs and 5 other members praised this

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sibei bo liao.

I will take this and paste on my enemy's car, then add another decal saying 'I am a good driver, get lost you lousy drivers!'.

Then stand one side and see show.

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

cllq
  • Premium member
    cllq
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sibei bo liao.

I will take this and paste on my enemy's car, then add another decal saying 'I am a good driver, get lost you lousy drivers!'.

SG50 coming, waste tax payer money. Wanna give, give road tax and insurance discounts or foc petrol voucher.

You used to be the reason why I believe in forever..

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sibei bo liao.

You should design one with the "centerpoint" finger for your enemy.

SG50 coming, waste tax payer money. Wanna give, give road tax and insurance discounts or foc petrol voucher.

the cost for the decal most likely come from the sponsor lah, the authority logo is just to make it look official.

Edited by Xers007, 15 July 2015 - 02:39 PM.

Back to the same old days...

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:42 PM

Ryu
  • Ryu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If kena demerit point, will they confiscate the decal? Hahah! [laugh]

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm sure this decal will have more fans [laugh]

snap_6.jpg

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bo liao la.....  demerit free juz mean not caught yet lor...  [lipsrsealed]  [:p]

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 15 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ya who wants to haolian and put this on their car? Later people green eye purposely open car door big big to dent your car!

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:06 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I rather they make it compulsory for those who was caught driving dangerously either on video or by them with a dangerous driver decal....

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:26 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With this decal can drive through ERP for free ?

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

Carnoob
  • Premium member
    Carnoob
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

ya if I get it, will I be exempted for road tax for a year?  :grin:

Or even have privilege like car wash free or wash by xmm? [grin]  

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah! Zhun bo, any MCF bro or sis will wanna redeem this from SPF and paste on their windscreen?

What's your take?

nope, don't want to be like desmond

somethings are juyst better to be left unsaid

Volvobrick praised this

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

StefanK
  • Premium member
    StefanK
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What's your take?

Lai, put bet put bet. How many of these decals will be found on cars driving very safely on overtaking lanes?  [:p]

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

JustGoodTrades
  • JustGoodTrades
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sibei bo liao.

Lol, you si bei evil.... 😀

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:48 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This decal will cause my windshield to have more stickers and reduce the sunlight entering my car cabin

Nah

Edited by Thaiyotakamli, 15 July 2015 - 05:48 PM.

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will take this decal & paste it on my

home

window.

Since it is free, would not take it?

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How is this haolian? All it proves is that you're a very boring driver. :D
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:09 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This one maybe I stick inside my car so I can remind myself... not where others can see

ricleosg praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

scm292
  • Premium member
    scm292
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Put this decal, if commit a mistake, sure kena "suan" in stomp.
ricleosg, Nlatio, TameDriver and alphard96 praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: spf, demerit free, foc decal and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users