Demerit Free Decal?

cllq

I will keep a low profile instead of announcing it to the world.

You will not know what some stupid green eye idiot will do to your car when they see it. Just like what stupid ppl do when they know your car is brand new.

yah man . . my car 2 weeks old thia kena one big dent and this forker left this big rock beside

knn! If I catch him/her I make sure both hands get smashed with a bigger rock [grin]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Put this decal, if commit a mistake, sure kena "suan" in stomp.

Ya... imagine beside the decal, got one summon from TP..... sure kena STOMP big time.... [lipsrsealed]

Best stay low key, out of radar.....

Want to show off.... can put 1 big decal...... I PAY $1 for my COE!!!!............ :TT_TT:

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 1

Ya... imagine beside the decal, got one summon from TP..... sure kena STOMP big time.... [lipsrsealed]

Best stay low key, out of radar.....

Want to show off.... can put 1 big decal...... I PAY $1 for my COE!!!!............ :TT_TT:

straight away the TP will tear off the decal for u hehehe

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Got 15% so high ? Thought 5% only. But different insurance companies quote differently, I sometimes wonder really give or not.

I not so sure leh, but I know got insurance discount bonus for having clean driving record.

A decal doesn't mean anything.

You can be demerit free today, how about tomorrow and the day after?

My suggestion is to provide 5% road tax discount upon renewal if you are demerit free driver.

Yup, this makes sense.

supporting this too!

less cost make more sense. [smash]

A decal doesn't mean anything.

You can be demerit free today, how about tomorrow and the day after?

My suggestion is to provide 5% road tax discount upon renewal if you are demerit free driver.

Yup, this makes sense.

If can use as part of insurance renewal document to lower the premium that will be superb. It don't cost the government a single cent.

Turbocharged

Yesterday,also got this letter,i wonder is TP's computer working,i got 12 pts on 6/7/2015.... [furious]

What offence did you commit?

How to redeem? Also never say.

Maybe should get now while still clean. Later kena points already then ineligible liao. [:p]

You will receive a letter by TP. Then you bring the letter and show your identification at any shell petrol station to get your decal.

Heard from the radio.

Haven't got mine yet. Still waiting. Maybe I am ineligible? I don't really remember whether I got any demerit points in the last 5 years.. [laugh]

Yesterday,also got this letter,i wonder is TP's computer working,i got 12 pts on 6/7/2015.... [furious]

Must be you beat the red lights la... Paid your $200 yet?

[:p]

Just wondering how many will put up this sticker on their windscreen and possibly the unnecessary attention that it will attract. [:)]

Let see, those who drive extremely slow and road hogging as if its their right. <_<

Supercharged

My CFO had not been driving for the past 10 years, never buy car, dun have a single car insurance under her name... Definitely NO DEMERIT POINT... and true enough she got her Decal... :wacko:[confused]

So for all MCF bros and sis, the decal DOESN'T MEAN you are good in driving... IT JUST MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE DEMERIT POINT for the past 5 years...

As the army saying, do anything just don't get caught...

Edited by Carnoob
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3