Demerit Free Decal?

cllq

Yesterday,also got this letter,i wonder is TP's computer working,i got 12 pts on 6/7/2015.... [furious]

So I am not alone. I was fine $170 and slapped with 9 demerits points some where in June 2015. Yesterday, I got the Letter from TP saying that I am a Safe Motorist .. I was like What De Fug??!! Don't know what to cry or laugh.

↡ Advertisement

My CFO had not been driving for the past 10 years, never buy car, dun have a single car insurance under her name... Definitely NO DEMERIT POINT... and true enough she got her Decal... :wacko:[confused]

So for all MCF bros and sis, the decal DOESN'T MEAN you are good in driving... IT JUST MEAN YOU DO NOT HAVE DEMERIT POINT for the past 5 years...

As the army saying, do anything just don't get caught...

My friend even power, obtained licence at least 20 years plus and since then never drive or own any car before, and also get the letter! Lol.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

So I am not alone. I was fine $170 and slapped with 9 demerits points some where in June 2015. Yesterday, I got the Letter from TP saying that I am a Safe Motorist .. I was like What De Fug??!! Don't know what to cry or laugh.

Hmmm, if I'm not wrong the qualifying period is from Jan 2010 to Jan 2015. It is stated in the letter.

My friend even power, obtained licence at least 20 years plus and since then never drive or own any car before, and also get the letter! Lol.

I obtained licence for 22 years and never own a car before and yet I also get the letter.

I think they just issue out the decal to all licence holder (even got demerit) as SG50 gift. [laugh]

Edited by Kaicar

Yesterday,also got this letter,i wonder is TP's computer working,i got 12 pts on 6/7/2015.... [furious]

me too, got 12 pts on 3/7/2015,

:nosepick: keep quiet! once TP realize their mistake, may withdraw their letter from us :a-t2622:

• Praise 1

They could be doing this wrongly.

Should have awarded a RED decal to unsafe drivers, and make it mandatory for them to put it up.

When they pump petrol, they get charged extra.

:D

• Praise 2

I will keep a low profile instead of announcing it to the world.

You will not know what some stupid green eye idiot will do to your car when they see it. Just like what stupid ppl do when they know your car is brand new.

what happens when u paste ?

your comment is like saying u dont know what will happen when people know u stay in 5 rm flat or that you smarter then them when u are younger then them or you have a pretty wife when the rest have average looking one or your kid is smarter or gifted while the rest is just average. People will take revenge on you or you are now signalling to people to do nasty things to you.

How about because the woman wear makeup, then she is asking for it ?

Unless we start to get real, there is no end of comparison .

So means what, when your boss is stingy and drive a Toyota starlet you must drive a pickup ?

or his wife is pretty you must feed your wife to make her fat and dress her in anuty clothes ?

I do know that wearing expensive jewery in Malaysia should not be encourage or being careful when low crime does not mean low crime

I can understand that there will be people who goes around scrathing cars. My car was scratch and the worst part is its rusted and has 4 months to scrap. So were two other cars beside me. ANd the police post can only tell me there are many reported case till they catch the person or Persons.

There is no denial that there are mentally unsound people just like there will be people who commit crime like spray paint train

If we continue to live in fear, then thats not living, thats call prolonging your life with day to day agony.

So no face book posting, no comments, talk less in office , say more do more, smart enough dont need to be artificial intellegent as the hokkien will say.

Office Meeting end, quickly go off, else kanna arrow, or talk so much also no use ... no increment .. dont need to know why policy or plans are implemented, just do and die.

We are doing a great dis service to ourself by not improving nor trying to make things better. Having a attitude of "because we are not the boss, else the boss is hire for What ?" will only make it true that Hiring FT is the right thing.

• Praise 1

Hmmm, if I'm not wrong the qualifying period is from Jan 2010 to Jan 2015. It is stated in the letter.

Is it stated? strange I didn't notice it .. anyway, yeah during that period I have no demerit point.

imo, I think it's one lame decal.

I rather have lower road tax, lower insurance or more NCD. Even give me a SG50 cash card also better than this lame decal.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

What's a sticker worth ?

At least, give out something substantial.

It's like the cheapo SG50 funpack, I don't bother to collect.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

My wife just received this. If I am TP or LTA, I will state that decal to be issued FOC with every minimum petrol purchase of SGD60 at any SHELL kiosks. With the decal, you stand to win 1 year petrol voucher if you are picked by TP on the road with your decal properly displayed on the rear screen top right hand corner. Any deviation in the position will deem your chance void. Limited qty only.

More professional right?

:yeah-im-not-drunk:

My wife just received this. If I am TP or LTA, I will state that decal to be issued FOC with every minimum petrol purchase of SGD60 at any SHELL kiosks. With the decal, you stand to win 1 year petrol voucher if you are picked by TP on the road with your decal properly displayed on the rear screen top right hand corner. Any deviation in the position will deem your chance void. Limited qty only.

More professional right?

:yeah-im-not-drunk:

Mai lah. Later you see PIE traffic slow down to 60km/h for 5 years on all lanes because all want to get letter! Consequently ERP also rise because average speed fall!

:lll._.::omg:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Mai lah. Later you see PIE traffic slow down to 60km/h for 5 years on all lanes because all want to get letter! Consequently ERP also rise because average speed fall!

:lll._.::omg:

Bro that is not what I meant. I am just being sarcastic. This can boast Shell sales and in return give some to LTA as extra income since the criteria is to pump petrol then u can get the decal.

Supercharged

Bro that is not what I meant. I am just being sarcastic. This can boast Shell sales and in return give some to LTA as extra income since the criteria is to pump petrol then u can get the decal.

I think the promo itself is already self explanatory - Display the Badge of Honour on your vehicle and you could win a goodie bag worth $80 if you are spotted at Shell Stations ONLY

So if we don't go in Shell Stations... you have NO chance for any rewards. Again like I said, it is for DEMERIT-FREE and keeping the road 'safe' not for SAFE or GOOD drivers.

It is a WIN-WIN for Shell and TP... anyway Shell has been advocating Road Safety since I was a kid (Road Safety Park in East Coast).

So the choice is still yours to give biz to Shell or not... You give them biz they give you rewards... :XD:

Supercharged

I think the promo itself is already self explanatory - Display the Badge of Honour on your vehicle and you could win a goodie bag worth $80 if you are spotted at Shell Stations ONLY

So if we don't go in Shell Stations... you have NO chance for any rewards. Again like I said, it is for DEMERIT-FREE and keeping the road 'safe' not for SAFE or GOOD drivers.

It is a WIN-WIN for Shell and TP... anyway Shell has been advocating Road Safety since I was a kid (Road Safety Park in East Coast).

So the choice is still yours to give biz to Shell or not... You give them biz they give you rewards... :XD:

Hai.... if u see my earlier statement I said better if they state that decal to be issued FOC with every minimum petrol purchase of SGD60 at any SHELL kiosks. I trying to be sarcastic since LTA is always thinking of ways to take money from drivers.

Yes I know win-win but I saying they can double win.

if really wan to give reward just give .. no need to be spotted .. LTA and TP can say car owner with 10years clean record maybe can get road tax rebate.

this case is like want to give don't want to give. ai mai ai mai.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1