Power Vs Authority

Antonee

Hi guys,

just want to rant out something that our day to day job.

For example, Project A.

A certain individual (Mid Level) requested for further insights / analysis on project A where completed . The said project was handled by internal stakeholders and external stakeholders. Given that the project A was aired within external stakeholder's inventories , they will have a lot insights/data.

External stakeholders sent very raw insights (in excel) to internal stakeholders where not very much helps on analysis which could help on phase B of the said project.

The "individual(Mid level) asked for more insights from extenal stakeholders, this shxt arse said "Sorry , we don't provide this, usually in excel only ".

The "individual" du lan, and feedback this to his superior. His superior sent a email to the external stakeholder requesting for further insights from the "individual" email thread. The said external stakeholder kia si , leg turn jelly already and replied they will expedite anyway they can from this.

Do you guys face this issue too and how do you deal with this people ? There is this chinese term somewhat called : Go Nian Kan Ren Dee !

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi guys,

For example, Project A.

A certain individual (Mid Level) requested for further insights / analysis on project A where completed . The said project was handled by internal stakeholders and external stakeholders. Given that the project A was aired within external stakeholder's inventories , they will have a lot insights/data.

External stakeholders sent very raw insights (in excel) to internal stakeholders where not very much helps on analysis which could help on phase B of the said project.

The "individual(Mid level) asked for more insights from extenal stakeholders, this shxt arse said "Sorry , we don't provide this, usually in excel only ".

The "individual" du lan, and feedback this to his superior. His superior sent a email to the external stakeholder requesting for further insights from the "individual" email thread. The said external stakeholder kia si , leg turn jelly already and replied they will expedite anyway they can from this.

Do you guys face this issue too and how do you deal with this people ? There is this chinese term somewhat called : Go Nian Kan Ren Dee !

your English.....I can't understand man

Supersonic

your English.....I can't understand man

Typical top management speak :a-happy:

Only they can understand. The rest will :a-bang::a-bang: :a-bang:

Hi guys,

For example, Project A.

rather than think its 狗眼看人低... juz accept it as a fact of life...

i like to use my boss to get things done actually... [laugh]

ok lar Bro since he still scare of internal stakeholders superior. Problem not big, and next time the external person should be more accommodating liao.

Big problem if he don't give a damn of your boss then got problem.

Hi guys,

For example, Project A.

I just highlight those parts I don't understand

you understand ah?

I read 3 times carefully but still...

auto-Pokemon-pikachu-Batman-198012.jpeg

probably not that the person 狗眼看人低, more like hes trying to save himself from doing additional work.

i encounter it sometimes.. just keep pestering the person and ask the same question but in other ways to phrase it.. worse come to worse, i will say, how else can you help me..

if really cannot, then llst lor

Never watch "Just Follow Law"? When people don't give you face, send out your request, cc your boss, his boss, his boss' boss, etc. Surely things will get done. [:p]

Hi guys,

For example, Project A.

the moral of the story is "you have a good boss" [thumbsup]

For me, I use my director or manager's name if they dont reply me the first time I ask. Second time I ask, will be something like :

Director XXX is waiting for your reply to close out this issue.

Wah, then can see the reply super fast and efficient. [laugh]

That is why civil service has big big titles.

dam!! there is something seriously very wrong with me!!!!

you know what?

I saw titties [dizzy]:o

I read again

dammm!!!

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Since the individual's boss has a bigger face, next time cc his boss in all communication.

↡ Advertisement