• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
564 replies to this topic | 547 praises

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:22 AM

Panda88
  • Premium member
    Panda88
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://paultan.org/2...anese-market-2/

Edited by Panda88, 16 July 2015 - 11:24 AM.

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

cannot lah, don't think it will have market in Singapore,

in general, Singapore and China small cars are not popular, if travel to Euro like Italy and France, you will find small cars very popular especially hatchback, 1.2 to 1.5L,

though Asia peoples size already smaller compare to angmok, so don't want to lose car size than them anymore :yeah-im-not-drunk:  

Posted 16 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Frugal, practical, clever seats...what's lacking?

For those who are not looking for a fun drive I think it's a good family car.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

mikk123
  • Premium member
    mikk123
    1st Gear
    Author Image

a good budget family MPV.... 

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:49 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Where got small?? Small engine yes, but spacious interior. This is the kind of MPVs very popular in Indonesia. Lots of head and leg room. Good for family of 5 or more pax.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:57 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Im driving a old model, lots of hidden compartment. A bit underpowered but does its job. New model a bit out for my liking.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

kmttan
  • Premium member
    kmttan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I saw a new Sienta advisement in yesterday's Straits Times classified section. From $115K. I thought it is quite expensive, given that it is just a few K lower than AD's Avanza and Mobilio. 

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Sweeney
  • Premium member
    Sweeney
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I saw a new Sienta advisement in yesterday's Straits Times classified section. From $115K. I thought it is quite expensive, given that it is just a few K lower than AD's Avanza and Mobilio. 

Premium pricing at this stage given that it is brand spanking new... pay for bragging rights.  [:p]

--------------------------------------------------------
Drive, it's good for you.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:22 AM

Achtung
  • Premium member
    Achtung
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Exactly. I have tried a Scienta before and for 1.8 m tall guy, the last row was pretty ok.

Where got small?? Small engine yes, but spacious interior. This is the kind of MPVs very popular in Indonesia. Lots of head and leg room. Good for family of 5 or more pax.

M9 is selling a few at S$105K+. Thought that was a new model but I was wrong.

Im driving a old model, lots of hidden compartment. A bit underpowered but does its job. New model a bit out for my liking.

If you cannot differentiate a TP from an LTA officer, you ain't a car enthusiast.

Have you come here to play Jesus, to the Lepers in your head? U2 - One

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:04 AM

Gemmoglock
  • Gemmoglock
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

http://toyota.jp/sienta/ Open in Chrome and let it auto-translate :D

carlineup_sienta_gallery_2_06_lb.png

carlineup_sienta_top_2_19_pc.png

The hybrid looks good. Interior design seems much improved.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:48 AM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ytd classified a few dealers r advertising this new model. Should have reached our shores

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The face looks sad and grumpy. [:|]

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:48 PM

AnsonHo
  • AnsonHo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any PI has it in showroom? I want to try the 3th row space. It may be a cheaper alternative to wish. 

Edited by AnsonHo, 20 July 2015 - 09:49 PM.

Posted 20 July 2015 - 09:56 PM

samfreak
  • Premium member
    samfreak
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I would put the Sienta above the Mobilo. The Avanza shouldn't even be in anyone's shortlist.

Plus the Sienta has powered sliding doors.

Edited by samfreak, 20 July 2015 - 09:58 PM.

Join us for lots more triplet conversations at https://www.facebook...toyotatriplets/

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I would put the Sienta above the Mobilo. The Avanza shouldn't even be in anyone's shortlist.

Yes, a new design, sliding door, Japanese-made MPV cannot be compared to what's essentially a 13-year old, wagon configuration, and Thai-built people mover.

This design is appealing to me.

Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

Hosaybo
  • Premium member
    Hosaybo
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Lost the cutie look from the previous. Would be a better bet if AD brought it in instead of the current indon made MPV....oh cannot even rember the name.

Posted 21 July 2015 - 08:09 AM

Heartlander
  • Heartlander
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Starting to see more of mobile, spotted 2 over the weekend. Actually very nice looking without seeing the interior, which I understand has been a big let down!

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:41 AM

jeff1515
  • jeff1515
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

it just launch in japan 2 week ago, arrive Singapore about oct. 1.5 litres.

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:46 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Does it has rear air-con vents ?

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

Wildaltum
  • Premium member
    Wildaltum
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Look so different from the one I owned from 2004 to 2008.  The third row space is comfortable. You can sit normal as your feet can put below the second row seats. 

Don't think it has rear aircon Same as the previous model. The 2nd row seats tumble forward instead of the previous sliding ones. Also it is flat floor now, last time Sienta has the raised up rails in the middle of the 2nd row seats. Interior and dash board is a big change from the past model.

Power is negligible for a 1.5l when you seat 7 people. I drove up to Penang and Genting many times previously with 7 pax and luggages.  No issue.  I miss the old Sienta tail lights compare to this new model one...this new model look is funky.

Tigerwoods praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: toyota , sienta , 2016

Tags: toyota, sienta, 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users