Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

Those considering ad sienta should wait out if possible. At 109k for elegance, there r other models unless one reallt needs a no frills ppl carrier. Even then, wish standard version should be a more comfortable n atas buy at slight lower price. Else go to reliable pi.

I told a friend to get the Wish, and despite the lower price, good build, Jap made, wider space, he didn't like the more "aunty" looks. Wanted the latest thing.. 

And beware of how BM bids. The 104k price tag seen in the papers is a NG multiple bid price. Some bros have done a top up. 

↡ Advertisement

I told a friend to get the Wish, and despite the lower price, good build, Jap made, wider space, he didn't like the more "aunty" looks. Wanted the latest thing..

And beware of how BM bids. The 104k price tag seen in the papers is a NG multiple bid price. Some bros have done a top up.

So that's how bm "push" Sienta sales.. W pi selling at higher price, buyers bound to top up as bm model better spec than pi.

Wish aunty looking? I thot its more "class"

The Wish is like PI Sienta w/o rear aircon, interior hot on hot days, BM Sienta is different, w rear aircon, keep all 3 rows cold even on hot days..

Hello, 108.888 is for Stanadard, NOT Elegance

So that's how bm "push" Sienta sales.. W pi selling at higher price, buyers bound to top up as bm model better spec than pi.

Wish aunty looking? I thot its more "class"

BM indo version better spec than PI JDM ??

you joking ?

• Praise 1

you joking ?

I'm not sure about overall specs but one big plus BM Sienta has is that it has roof rear air con which is a must for any MPV IMO

post-48108-0-59382800-1474773479_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

Hello, 108.888 is for Stanadard, NOT Elegance

you joking ?

I mean for wish, cos pi selling in excess of 110k.

108-109k is elegance for sienta. But indo sienta features I like - 2nd row blower, ALL disc brakes, manual gear mode, 16" factory 2 tone alloy, full steering controls, higher ground clearance at 155mm.

• Praise 1

I'm not sure about overall specs but one big plus BM Sienta has is that it has roof rear air con which is a must for any MPV IMO

Bro, its just a blower, a fan. that row DOESN'T connect to the aircon pipings.

The blower air intake is just at the opposite side of that blower array. If the cabin temp is damn hot, it will blow hot air also.

Those rear aircon vents for sedans is different for the aircon flow pipes runs through the central console and cool air can be had at the vents...

The blower air intake is just at the opposite side of that blower array. If the cabin temp is damn hot, it will blow hot air also.

Those rear aircon vents for sedans is different for the aircon flow pipes runs through the central console and cool air can be had at the vents...

Ok tks for the clarification. When I sat in the back on Friday afternoon, it was working just like an aircon so my take is that it feels cool rather than Wish which has only aircon in the front. Hot air I think only at the beginning if u had parked in the open otherwise I don't think hot air will be prevalent in the car?

• Praise 4

Yes bro. But isn't it better there is more air movement? Even if it's hot air, I'm sure the cabin will cool faster than wish since it's shorter n w additional blower.

The good thing is blower spoil easier n cheaper to replace, less hassle in other words.

• Praise 1

SE told me it has coils inside so it should be real aircon and not just a blower.

My Wife confirmed its cold air coming out from there.

I really like the cup holders and practical design.

But I won't reward BM for gouging us with a crap engine, and a higher price.

Power to the PI!

You don't buy from PI.  What's power to PI?

TMAP will not bring in JDM Sienta even Made in Indonesia Sienta fail

Did you actually go see the car or anyhow hum tum?. I know you never liked your rolla and civic fd. But make sure you provide folks here with proper facts and not tar it with the same brush.
  • Praise 2

BM Sienta confirmed is rear aircon. Nowadays rear aircon already very common amongst the newer saloons, sedans. So the PI Sienta w/o rear aircon makes no sense. BM Sienta w rear aircon and BM warranty is better choice.

• Praise 1

BM Sienta confirmed is rear aircon. Nowadays rear aircon already very common amongst the newer saloons, sedans. So the PI Sienta w/o rear aircon makes no sense. BM Sienta w rear aircon and BM warranty is better choice.

Guys, i own & drives a sienta. I am speaking from experience.

With the car fixed with solar film, aircon turned to level 6 (out of 8), it is cool enough. The 3rd row passegers can feel the cool air.

• Praise 2

Guys, i own & drives a sienta. I am speaking from experience.

With the car fixed with solar film, aircon turned to level 6 (out of 8), it is cool enough. The 3rd row passegers can feel the cool air.

Yes, BM Sienta w rear aircon just 1 bar or 2 bar can keep whole car cool. PI Sienta needs all 6 bars + solar film + USB fan, + blower, etc, etc...

Yes, BM Sienta w rear aircon just 1 bar or 2 bar can keep whole car cool. PI Sienta needs all 6 bars + solar film + USB fan, + blower, etc, etc...

Are you related to any SE working in borneo motors??

Edited by Sugimoto
  • Praise 4

I have been to see both PI and BM sienta, both have their strong and weak points.

BM with its rear aircon, meter infortainment display in English and AD warranty and support.

PI with its newer engine, footbrake, lower price.

to clarify, PI sienta also comes with disc brakes for both front and rear.

for people like me in no hurry, the more choices, the better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1