• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic | 68 praises

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:35 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looks like Premium has quietly brought the facelifted Audi A1 Sportback in. Anyone looked at it, or found out what its equipped with?

Currently only one engine option listed; 1.0L TFSI. Could be really economical! Promotional pricing now only $117k, which is remarkable for an Audi. Pricelist is $137k.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 17 July 2015 - 08:27 AM

ccsgl1900
  • ccsgl1900
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The drive is good for a 1 litre car. Overall, it has most of the standard outfit of the older brother A3,A4... The promo price is

$119 999 aka $120k as according to the advertisement last Saturday.

The only set back is a small car that can sit 4 pax. 

The price is attractive if you are looking for Conti car.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    6th Gear
    Author Image

still Dry box DSG

The jetta seems to be a better bet with the same set of problem.

Hopefully they nail the problem before everyone group together to claim lemon law.

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

AlexLow_69503
  • AlexLow_69503
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, any feedback on this car? Just put down a deposit a week ago and would like to know if there are any problems for existing owners. 

Cheers

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi, any feedback on this car? Just put down a deposit a week ago and would like to know if there are any problems for existing owners.

Cheers

May I know how much u paid for this car?

Does it come with GPS n other options which the higher end models have? Or is it basic?
I'm not familiar with Audi cars hence the question. I do like the look of the a1 n would like to compare it with say a Jazz, Mz2 on equipment level at least. Tks!!
Mercs praised this

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:58 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Does it come with GPS n other options which the higher end models have? Or is it basic?
I'm not familiar with Audi cars hence the question. I do like the look of the a1 n would like to compare it with say a Jazz, Mz2 on equipment level at least. Tks!!

It is super basic. Manual seats, no active safety beyond usual stability management systems, only real frill is that it still has a basic MMI system I think.

Mazda2 Deluxe will blow the A1 out of the water for equipment level for sure.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

zerobim08
  • zerobim08
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Previously was advertised 99k. Is that the old model?
Singapore Cars Comparison:
1. Specs/Price
2. Performance

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

AlexLow_69503
  • AlexLow_69503
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PMed you the price.

No it does not come with GPS, specs are fairly basic. Better off with the Japanese equivalent if you are looking for better equipment level in my opinion. But as a second car, it is good enough. 

Edited by AlexLow_69503, 20 February 2016 - 02:44 PM.

Spring praised this

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:30 PM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

PMed you the price.

No it does not come with GPS, specs are fairly basic. Better off with the Japanese equivalent if you are looking for better equipment level in my opinion. But as a second car, it is good enough. 

can pm the price? thinking of getting it.. loved the test drive!

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:48 AM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone knows the specs for the stock rims?

16" 7j? what offset ah?

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:31 PM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone knows this car the daylight will switch on when car is unlocked with remote ?

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:26 PM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

just hoot this in white. registered yesterday :) anyone knows after registration usually how long then can collect car?

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:45 PM

AlexLow_69503
  • AlexLow_69503
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

just hoot this in white. registered yesterday :) anyone knows after registration usually how long then can collect car?

congrats! registered as in you secured your COE already? normally it takes between 2-7 days. 

Do you mind PMing me how much you got it for? Placed my deposit in Mid Feb, but PM have yet to place any bid for the COE over the past 3 biddings :(

Edited by AlexLow_69503, 01 April 2016 - 02:47 PM.

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:01 PM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

congrats! registered as in you secured your COE already? normally it takes between 2-7 days.

Do you mind PMing me how much you got it for? Placed my deposit in Mid Feb, but PM have yet to place any bid for the COE over the past 3 biddings :(

Coe secured last week. 2 days ago registered my vehicle with LTA. Will pm you :)

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

NewLeaff
  • NewLeaff
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Coe secured last week. 2 days ago registered my vehicle with LTA. Will pm you :)

Hello. Can I check how much did u get it for? I placed a deposit in mid February for bidding but I didn't get the car too..

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:10 AM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello. Can I check how much did u get it for? I placed a deposit in mid February for bidding but I didn't get the car too..

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

NewLeaff
  • NewLeaff
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks.Any problem with it so far? Was thinking of either A1 or VW Golf but can't really decide yet..

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:24 AM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks.Any problem with it so far? Was thinking of either A1 or VW Golf but can't really decide yet..

you placed deposit for the A1 already I thought? If you change to VW, your deposit gone.

So far no problem.. i only clocked like 100km? haha

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:12 PM

NewLeaff
  • NewLeaff
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

you placed deposit for the A1 already I thought? If you change to VW, your deposit gone.

So far no problem.. i only clocked like 100km? haha

Yup but they didn't give it to me. They said COE has to be much lower than 43k then I' might get it. I was refunded.. So I'm open to all other options now..

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:53 PM

garylin
  • Premium member
    garylin
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yup but they didn't give it to me. They said COE has to be much lower than 43k then I' might get it. I was refunded.. So I'm open to all other options now..

Currently enjoying my ride. But the space is small, not sure if it will suit your needs. I thought the Jetta was a pretty good buy too. I think Audi and VW both plagued by the engine gearbox issues but I went got Audi cos I thought their service would be better if anything happens

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, audi a1, facelift, 2015 and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users