'Assualting Police Officer With Her Breasts'

Picnic06-Biante15

( . )( . ) can be a dangerous weapon hor .... :wut:

Yahoo news: Woman Found Guilty Of ‘Assaulting Police Officer With Her Breasts’

A woman has been convicted of assaulting a police officer with her breasts during a violent protest in Hong Kong.

Ng Lai-ying was taking part in a demonstration against parallel trading on the streets of Yuen Long in March this year when the incident is said to have took place.

The 30-year-old claimed that Chief Inspector Chan had tried to grab her bag but instead touched her left breast.

However, Inspector Chan insisted that it was Lai-ying who bumped her breasts onto his arm before falsely accusing him of assault.

The magistrate sided with Chan, telling Lai-ying: “You used your female identity to trump up the allegation that the officer had molested you.”

He added that her “malicious” claims were damaging to Chan’s reputation.

Pictures following her arrest show Lai-ying with a bleeding nose and she accused police of pushing her to the ground.

The magistrate said that officers policing protests “should be protected”, adding: "There were two groups of people expressing different points of view at the protest.

“Without police officers there to maintain order, it is not surprising that there was commotion, or even clashes.”

Yai-ling will be sentenced later this month.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-found-guilty-of-assaulting-police-officer-074912219.html

post-21853-0-98307500-1437455430.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Only if it is big enough ! :huh:

• Praise 1

Ng Lai-Ying convicted of lying. I bet the judge took her name into account when they found Lai-Ying guilty of lying.....

i fail to see how either case can be conclusively proven...

bro...her name tell it all!😂😂😂😂

Only if it is big enough ! :huh:

my colleague was slept by a transvestite with her inplants during our DnD....he said eventhough it wasnt painful it was a bit traumatic!
  • Praise 14

Ng Lai-Ying convicted of lying. I bet the judge took her name into account when they found Lai-Ying guilty of lying.....

bro...her name tell it all!😂😂😂😂

my colleague was slept by a transvestite with her inplants during our DnD....he said eventhough it wasnt painful it was a bit traumatic!

hahaha

i had a great laugh!! good spot... owe you 5 first [;)]

• Praise 3

(edited)

hahaha

i had a great laugh!! good spot... owe you 5 first [;)]

Maybe she was introduced to the court as Miss Lying and the magistrate got confused by the name! Her lawyers would have problems convincing others of the truth as they have to call her Lai-Ying (lying) most of the time!😂😂😂😂.....eventhough she is telling the truth she is still Lai-Ying........hahahaha! Edited by Eviilusion

Yahoo news: Woman Found Guilty Of ‘Assaulting Police Officer With Her Breasts’

A woman has been convicted of assaulting a police officer with her breasts during a violent protest in Hong Kong.

Ng Lai-ying was taking part in a demonstration against parallel trading on the streets of Yuen Long in March this year when the incident is said to have took place.

The 30-year-old claimed that Chief Inspector Chan had tried to grab her bag but instead touched her left breast.

However, Inspector Chan insisted that it was Lai-ying who bumped her breasts onto his arm before falsely accusing him of assault.

The magistrate sided with Chan, telling Lai-ying: “You used your female identity to trump up the allegation that the officer had molested you.”

He added that her “malicious” claims were damaging to Chan’s reputation.

Pictures following her arrest show Lai-ying with a bleeding nose and she accused police of pushing her to the ground.

The magistrate said that officers policing protests “should be protected”, adding: "There were two groups of people expressing different points of view at the protest.

“Without police officers there to maintain order, it is not surprising that there was commotion, or even clashes.”

Yai-ling will be sentenced later this month.

link: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-found-guilty-of-assaulting-police-officer-074912219.html

Can really be a "dangerous" weapon when they suffocate me :D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If it was a real chio bu with big breast, that slapped him, would he still feel traumatic ? :blink:

If it was a real chio bu with big breast, that slapped him, would he still feel traumatic ? :blink:

if real bu...i think he would be slapping her somewhere else....piak...piak!

Don't know if the judge got asked her to reenact the scene boh........ [:p]

maybe her nose bleed after she got high with the breast assualt..... [laugh]