Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
269 replies to this topic | 457 praises

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:20 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Would like to check who has recently booked the ES250 and what is the price it is negotiable up to.

Thanks!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

Purplexus
  • Purplexus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Would like to check who has recently booked the ES250 and what is the price it is negotiable up to.

Thanks!

I had just enquired last week when COE fell - ES 250 Luxury 4IL FWD is 225K with 20K overtrade - 215K OTR. 3+3 service and warranty. 

The new look Q70 Infiniti is 212K - V6 2.5 litre RWD "artisan model" - looks more voluptuous and has also 3 + 3 service and warranty. 

Test drove the ES - no complaints, can live with it happily. Must try the new  Q70 - drove the previous M37 - a little noisier. Apparently the new Q70 is much quieter and handle better?

Lots of options at this price. E class Merc, A6 Audi, XF Jag all about the same price range or a little cheaper. However Lexus is a keeper - I have owned 2 - a GS then the LS. They tend to "spoil you" and you tend to gravitate back to them.

alphard96, Hydrocarbon, F355 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I had just enquired last week when COE fell - ES 250 Luxury 4IL FWD is 225K with 20K overtrade - 215K OTR. 3+3 service and warranty. 

The new look Q70 Infiniti is 212K - V6 2.5 litre RWD "artisan model" - looks more voluptuous and has also 3 + 3 service and warranty. 

Test drove the ES - no complaints, can live with it happily. Must try the new  Q70 - drove the previous M37 - a little noisier. Apparently the new Q70 is much quieter and handle better?

Lots of options at this price. E class Merc, A6 Audi, XF Jag all about the same price range or a little cheaper. However Lexus is a keeper - I have owned 2 - a GS then the LS. They tend to "spoil you" and you tend to gravitate back to them.

honestly speaking ES has very lousy interior.. so much plastic and looks cheap... I don't know about the drive but when I sit in , I cant believe this is lexus.. the plastic and rough finishing turn me off .. can be worst then some entry level car ...

go for GS and above.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Char
  • Char
    5th Gear
    Author Image

What you mean OTR 205k instead 215k ? This price too expensive as I enquired it in April when COE at 71k the SE offer me 207k , 3 years servicing , 5 years warranty and insurance subsidy up to 2k . Now COE only 58k and the car price almost the same ?!

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

Omega55
  • Omega55
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Could it be higher CEVS after the revision? Not within my purchase budget but just curious to know......

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:23 AM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

What you mean OTR 205k instead 215k ? This price too expensive as I enquired it in April when COE at 71k the SE offer me 207k , 3 years servicing , 5 years warranty and insurance subsidy up to 2k . Now COE only 58k and the car price almost the same ?!

I visit Lexus during the weekend as well for the ES.  The ES250 Executive is listed as $225k.  I have a vehicle to trade-in and the trade-in price is $33k over the scrap value.  But noted that the scrap date has about 4.5 months left which suppose to have around $3k+ in residual value over the scrap value.  So, the overtrade is more like $30k which make the net price to be $195k.  Also, a $50k min 1 year loan is needed to get the price. My SE said either get 5 yr warranty OR $2k insurance subsidy.  From the SE, the overtrade value is the same for the hybrid or luxury model.  

Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:01 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I visit Lexus during the weekend as well for the ES.  The ES250 Executive is listed as $225k.  I have a vehicle to trade-in and the trade-in price is $33k over the scrap value.  But noted that the scrap date has about 4.5 months left which suppose to have around $3k+ in residual value over the scrap value.  So, the overtrade is more like $30k which make the net price to be $195k.  Also, a $50k min 1 year loan is needed to get the price. My SE said either get 5 yr warranty OR $2k insurance subsidy.  From the SE, the overtrade value is the same for the hybrid or luxury model.  

How muchie was the ES300 Hybrid?

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How muchie was the ES300 Hybrid?

The ES300h is $10k higher than ES250.

Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The ES300h is $10k higher than ES250.

Only? Hmmmmmm........

Btw, did they say muz hv car to trade in to enjoy the $30k OT or can juz outright discount 30k?

Edited by Soya, 29 July 2015 - 10:50 AM.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Char
  • Char
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How much they take in you old car ?

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:53 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

honestly speaking ES has very lousy interior.. so much plastic and looks cheap... I don't know about the drive but when I sit in , I cant believe this is lexus.. the plastic and rough finishing turn me off .. can be worst then some entry level car ...

go for GS and above.

Plastic interior never mind, nowadays most cars so plasticky looking or with fake coated like brushed metal which i remember in my old ride fades to leave a black plastic   ....but the  Lexus ES plastic like stains easily and leaves a kind of white mark or dust like look or oil stain , maybe they try to use soft plastic for the cool like feel but i'm kind of wondering why it happens so easily 

I remember the OMV was quite low (at that time there was no CEV rebate for the ES250) only ES300 had 

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:57 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

At this price I will go for infinity or Jag

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Only? Hmmmmmm........

Btw, did they say muz hv car to trade in to enjoy the $30k OT or can juz outright discount 30k?

I didn't ask that question since I have an old car to trade-in.

How much they take in you old car ?

The old car left with 4.5 month, the quote is scrap value + $33k

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only? Hmmmmmm........

definitely need a car to trade in ... they need that for creative accounting hahaha

2BDriver and RH1667 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

Purplexus
  • Purplexus
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

OTR - on the road.

Just got a SMS from lexus - E250 Lux for 208K if I have no trade in car.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:31 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tink they are clearing stock coz the FL 2016 model is coming. Much more aggressive face.

Attached Thumbnails

• es.jpg
  • esh.jpg

Edited by Soya, 07 August 2015 - 08:32 AM.

RH1667 praised this

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:50 AM

Pynch
  • Pynch
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Was told that price will be higher for the facelift model and they will not reduce price to clear stock. Not sure if this makes sense.  Anyone got any latest price quotes from them?

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

At this price I will go for infinity or Jag

Agreed,RWD for better handling,if for Lexus,go for the GS250,or maybe later is there a GS200t.?

Fairlady.

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:43 AM

alphard96
  • Premium member
    alphard96
    6th Gear
    Author Image

go for GS and above.

Interior is oklah in my opinion, dont think it looks cheap.

Yes, will go for GS if u want a sporty drive - its v powerful, larger screen, HUD display etc. Pls note that i find that the camry is more spacious than the GS (especially back row), headroom is poor too.  

ES interior space is cavernous, second only to LS, with added space of absence of middle hump.

Go for ES300h luxury, the only want with auto tail gate. BSM (blind spot monitor) is v useful.  Fuel consumption is good too.  If careful eco mode most of the time - can get 1000km range.  Otherwise, if spirited driving, still can get at least 850km.

However, since the facelift ES is coming at the end of the year, suggest new buyer should wait for this latest version.

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Plastic interior never mind, nowadays most cars so plasticky looking or with fake coated like brushed metal which i remember in my old ride fades to leave a black plastic   ....but the  Lexus ES plastic like stains easily and leaves a kind of white mark or dust like look or oil stain , maybe they try to use soft plastic for the cool like feel but i'm kind of wondering why it happens so easily 

I remember the OMV was quite low (at that time there was no CEV rebate for the ES250) only ES300 had 

plastic nevermind? haha sorry I cannot.. if look at the center console / door and the gear stick area all so plastic and the gap uneven throughout. I expect such luxury car to have like those soft touch layer over the plastic. second if u look at the rear blind... the metal looks so cheapo. maybe because I am in the manufacturing industry we tend to have this occupational disease.

Agreed,RWD for better handling,if for Lexus,go for the GS250,or maybe later is there a GS200t.?

then there is always this question.. I realise the paint work tends to look different frm the conti brand.. I just feel the paint work looks more solid and smooth for merc/bmw but the lexus paint work looks wavy. I believe this has to do with the sheet metal under.. maybe because thinner

OTR - on the road.

Just got a SMS from lexus - E250 Lux for 208K if I have no trade in car.

still no worth. considering XF is cheaper and higher omv. Volvo s80 seems better too

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, es250, toyota, real, sell and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users