SGD to AUD 1:1

anyone knows which money changer 1 : 1 now ?

1.00 SGD = 1.00340 AUD Singapore Dollar Australian Dollar 1 SGD = 1.00340 AUD 1 AUD = 0.996615 SGD

My regular remittance co.quoted SGD1.001 to AUD1 via TT, 15mins ago. Usually rate fluctuates within a day. Usually, if I'm satisfied with the rate, would ask them to reserve for me at that rate & no changes allowed once reserved.

• Praise 1

Bro, can recommend to me?

PM u.

Going for short holiday, now is time to buy. Even better rates if one has Oz bank account for TT & drafts.

But take note that there's charges of $30 & $25 respectively. Not worth unless buying large sums.

Twincharged

PM u.

Going for short holiday, now is time to buy. Even better rates if one has Oz bank account for TT & drafts.

But take note that there's charges of $30 & $25 respectively. Not worth unless buying large sums.

Minimum sum of SGD 50K for the preferred rate ?

Minimum sum of SGD 50K for the preferred rate ?

No minimum sum. Rate was quoted at 1.002 as of 11am.

If u want, better call up to reserve. Subject to change.

0.98 now hahahahah!

Can share...from where? Is it rate for cash or drafts?

0.98 now hahahahah!

its 0.9924 now, that is interbank rate, lowest today is 0.9871 and highest is 0.9926. Oil above $50 and aussie is stable. U go money change maybe get 1 to 1 lah...if u not changing millions 1 to 1 is decent lah....go aussie holiday

its 0.9924 now, that is interbank rate, lowest today is 0.9871 and highest is 0.9926. Oil above $50 and aussie is stable. U go money change maybe get 1 to 1 lah...if u not changing millions 1 to 1 is decent lah....go aussie holiday

Interbank rate low doesn't mean the bank itself will sell at that rate. This is my experience from 7 yrs of buying AUD for family members in AUS. In the past, I too, would rush to the banks to buy when interbank rate drops but found that it is still marked up by the banks.

Thk u for the update.

• Praise 2

Today buying rate SGD to AUD is 1.004 (mustafa forex). 

Meaning you pay 100.40 SGD for 100 AUD.. i'd say super damn good for going holidaying in AUS this june! almost as good as equal

Twincharged

AUD SGD chiong! traders paradise

yeah.. 7 of june meeting date would be the key date to see if it devalues again..