Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:28 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Its supposed to launch in Q3'15.

Checked Champions Motor web but no info.

Anyone has info a more accurate month/date ?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:26 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Called CM today. Was told launch will be early next year iso Q3'15.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

Micb
  • Premium member
    Micb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This is a capable challenger for the SUV/Crossover segment.....

Provided the AD price it sensibly, and if possible, a more professional sales team with better product knowledge (not only its own model, but competitors' as well)  [laugh]

Looking forward !

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Canlee
  • Premium member
    Canlee
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I am looking at this model too. So far, my swift is serving me well. Hence I am thinking of continuing with Suzuki but with a bigger boot space.

Been looking at Suzuki cross but waiting for this more chio model to come out...

Neck is long liao

Pocus and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Provided the AD price it sensibly, and if possible, a more professional sales team with better product knowledge (not only its own model, but competitors' as well)  [laugh]

Looking forward !

do think it will be a challenger in SUV segment, look at the spec, disappoint

http://www.honestjoh...ki/vitara-2015/

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Recently I saw that Suzuki Singapore's Facebook page highlighted the new Ciaz

Onshift reported early this year that both the Ciaz and the Vitara are due to launch in Q3 this year. Shouldn't be too long before we see these 2 cars in their showroom.

resized-20150212221253858.jpg

resized-20150212200100333.jpg

Micb and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:08 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Looking forward !

The previous Gran Vitara is a worthy offroader and quite popular too. Not sure about this little Vitara. It looks more crossover than SUV.

But the styling looks promising.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:29 PM

Teaspoons
  • Teaspoons
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is it just me or does the new Vitara looks like a range rover

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:09 PM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup the front reminds everyone of the Evoque... the rear is a bit blah though 

2015_suzuki_vitara_wallpaper.jpg

It's supposed to drive better than the S-Cross as it has a proper 6 speed auto box and not the CVT from the S-Cross. The engine is the same. It looks like it will be a good city car for many people. Looking like a Range Rover is no bad thing.... but I think it was not intended to be a copy as it does carry features from the old Vitara (clamshell bonnet, fake vents at the side, right angled corners... ).

Edited by Hotnyh, 30 July 2015 - 04:09 PM.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:00 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    Author Image

I like the exterior look.

but the two tone exterior is not my cup of tea. I prefer the traditional - same cover for body and roof.

The 2015 model is

2005 model : 4470 x 1810 x 1695

2015 model : 4175 x 1775 x 1610

http://www.netcarsho...ki/2015-vitara/ --> made in Hungary and export WW. Not made in Japan anymore???

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:12 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but the two tone exterior is not my cup of tea. I prefer the traditional - same cover for body and roof.

The 2015 model is

http://www.netcarsho...ki/2015-vitara/ --> made in Hungary and export WW. Not made in Japan anymore???

The 2005 model was Grand Vitara. Current one is Vitara..

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ask and you shall be given..
maxresdefault.jpg

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:23 AM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I read that the new Vitara is smaller than the S Cross in terms of overall length and wheel base. Maybe interior will be smaller than S Cross.

Looks wise its better looking than S Cross.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Looks like the Ciaz will launch first. 

It is now featured on Suzuki SG's website where you can register your interest... http://www.suzukicar.com.sg/

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    Author Image

The 2005 model was Grand Vitara. Current one is Vitara..

In a way, still have hope there is a _Grand_ (bigger) Vitara in the future [laugh]

Tohto praised this

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The 2015 model is

Vezel, QQ got rival liao, believe its price should be lower than Vexel and QQ

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

mikk123
  • Premium member
    mikk123
    1st Gear
    Author Image

CM is waitting for COE to drop further lah..... now everyone is waitting mentality...

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    Author Image

Just noticed the new vitara is shown under Suzuki list and no details still on spec etc. 

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

mikk123
  • Premium member
    mikk123
    1st Gear
    Author Image

took down the pic and put it back again.  solio was taken down also, looks like  they are preparing for the new solio

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

ConnorMcLeod
  • ConnorMcLeod
    Clutched
    Author Image

The latest promo says Suzuki vitara expects to launch Q4 2015.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users