Canopy Walk at Kent Ridge Park

Boringchap

Had some free time the other day and I took a drive to Kent Ridge Park. And I found the canopy walk. I remember walking this path before, but it was quite some years ago. This time round, I made a video.

A hot sunny morning, however, it was really nice to be walking and stretching the legs.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Had some free time the other day and I took a drive to Kent Ridge Park. And I found the canopy walk. I remember walking this path before, but it was quite some years ago. This time round, I made a video.

A hot sunny morning, however, it was really nice to be walking and stretching the legs.

boring video, watch till the end also cannot see the boringchap in video. wasting time :grin:

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

So this is part of the southern ridges that links to mt faber ? Where is the car park at Kent ridge huh?

google maps "vigilante drive", drive up the hill, there are a couple car parks to choose from. But I think the last one at the end of the road is nearest to the trail.

• Praise 2

So this is part of the southern ridges that links to mt faber ? Where is the car park at Kent ridge huh?

Here is the drive to the carpark.

Used to park my car at Mt Faber then walk all the way to Kent Ridge park thru the southern ridges and hort park. Then from Kent ridge park, take a bus back to Harbourfront. Have dinner there or Vivo city, then drive home.

Either way also can. Park at Kent ridge park, walk to Mt Faber, have a meal and take a bus back. If you very on, then can walk back. :a-confused:

• Praise 3

Used to park my car at Mt Faber then walk all the way to Kent Ridge park thru the southern ridges and hort park. Then from Kent ridge park, take a bus back to Harbourfront. Have dinner there or Vivo city, then drive home.

Either way also can. Park at Kent ridge park, walk to Mt Faber, have a meal and take a bus back. If you very on, then can walk back. :a-confused:

this series of parks is really very very well done by the Govt

I think one thing our Govt excel is building of large parks like bishan park, woodlands waterfront, the new ponggol donno what island, this mnount faber park

although the parks altready existed, the improvement made is substaintial

Good idea!

Roughly how long did this walk take? I want to go try.

Good idea!

Roughly how long did this walk take? I want to go try.

If all guys walking(my reservist cohesion day activity) - 1.5hrs with a bit of stop here n there to take photo so that can report back camp we actually are there.

When leisurely walking with my wife, 2.5hrs. A bit of rest here and there, enjoying the sightings. Usually we start at 3.30pm and have dinner at 6pm. Just nice, sun also not too hot.