Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
454 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros,

Wonder why cannot find forum talking about this car?

Recently the car price drop till 110k with 6 bid-guarantee COE.

It comes with 7 airbags, moonroof, keyless engine start,memory seat and make in japan.

I find the exterior and interior quite nice with above-mentioned feature and pricing is likely the cheapest in the market.

Is this car having problem?

Any bro driving now can share? [:)]

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:09 PM

cmdsea
  • cmdsea
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got so cheap meh.?

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:14 PM

EstherLui
  • EstherLui
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Issit demo car? This was the first car I viewed in March. It was 120k+ at that time. 2L with AWD. Not bad if it's 110k.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:24 PM

Agoodman
  • Agoodman
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Confirmed 110k as i just went down last week-end. I also read the review from internet and quite value for $$$.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got moonroof? I know old model have. I thought this facelift dun have?

Also no memory seats. You remember wrong car?

Edited by Pocus, 29 July 2015 - 06:04 PM.

Raymondism praised this

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

MQX87511
  • MQX87511
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi bros,

It comes with 7 airbags, moonroof, keyless engine start,memory seat and make in japan.

I find the exterior and interior quite nice with above-mentioned feature and pricing is likely the cheapest in the market.

Mitsubishi still using outdated tech, and fuel consumption bad, performance low,

worse its OMV only 15k, very low compare to other 2.0L car,

so this segment buyers all go for QQ, Harrier, Xtrail , or Vezel

Blackyv and Ivan_06 praised this

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:57 PM

Steptronic
  • Steptronic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No one discussing as it was/is being discussed in the other thread.

http://www.mycarforu...shi-asx/?hl=asx

Search Search Search before you go for it!

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi bros,

I was there on Sunday. Price is $113, 999.
Did it go down yo $110,000?
Raymondism praised this
No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

now at 107k, subject to trade in of car, else add 7k more.

built not as posh as vezel / xv / qq, ride & handling is reasonable, sound system decent, rear seat pad not long enuf to support thigh. unsure y wheelbase quite long but legroom not as roomy as expected, cvt drone quite audible above 3k rpm, one thing i like is steering can remain neutral on straight road for quite a distance w/o much movement w/o being held by hands.

FS

Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

jg2000
  • jg2000
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Mitsubishi still using outdated tech, and fuel consumption bad, performance low,

worse its OMV only 15k, very low compare to other 2.0L car,

so this segment buyers all go for QQ, Harrier, Xtrail , or Vezel

Harrier and Xtrail probably outside this segment for those with $110K budget for car.
As you said, the main competitors are QQ 1.2T and Vezel - plus add the Subaru XV.

If criteria is Made in Japan and from Authorised dealer, then list is down to only ASX and the Subaru XV and perhaps even the Subaru Forester 2.0 (if COE drop a bit more).  (QQ is made in UK and Vezel is PI car)

All have their plus and minus.  Test drive all, do a bit of research and then make up your mind.

Edited by jg2000, 04 January 2016 - 09:41 AM.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:37 PM

Sgfunguy
  • Premium member
    Sgfunguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any Mitsubishi ASX new owners who book their ride in November Motor show got their ride already?

Saw a number of ASX these few days on the road.

Am still waiting for my pearl white arrival

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:02 PM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any Mitsubishi ASX new owners who book their ride in November Motor show got their ride already?

Saw a number of ASX these few days on the road.

Am still waiting for my pearl white arrival

Hi,

Congrats - sure you will have a good drive as I drove it in Australia.

Do update us on your finding if you can. 

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:31 PM

Sgfunguy
  • Premium member
    Sgfunguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

Congrats - sure you will have a good drive as I drove it in Australia.

Do update us on your finding if you can. 

Yeah I will

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:51 AM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Have booked the Mitsubishi ASX just before the CNY, titanium grey colour. 

Waiting for the first COE bidding which will be on 17 Feb 2016.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I do not like the four wheel drive of Subaru vehicles, high FC, so did not even consider any Subaru SUVs.

Tested the HRV but the engine is only 1.5L which is insufficient, car made in Thailand so it is a minus for me.

Vezel is made in Japan, so that is good but no test drive and I do not like to deal with PIs, so that is out for me.

Test drove a Nissan Qashqai 2L but found the ride too hard as running on 19 inch wheels!

Did consider the Mazda CX-5, but found it far too big.

So in the end, surprisingly I booked the Mitsubishi ASX, made in Japan and runs on 18 inch wheels.

Only thing I do not like is that the boot floor is level with the boot plastic guard and there are hard plastics everywhere inside the interior.

It is made to be functional and not luxurious.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

jg2000
  • jg2000
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I do not like the four wheel drive of Subaru vehicles, high FC, so did not even consider any Subaru SUVs.

Tested the HRV but the engine is only 1.5L which is insufficient, car made in Thailand so it is a minus for me.

Vezel is made in Japan, so that is good but no test drive and I do not like to deal with PIs, so that is out for me.

Test drove a Nissan Qashqai 2L but found the ride too hard as running on 19 inch wheels!

Did consider the Mazda CX-5, but found it far too big.

So in the end, surprisingly I booked the Mitsubishi ASX, made in Japan and runs on 18 inch wheels.

Only thing I do not like is that the boot floor is level with the boot plastic guard and there are hard plastics everywhere inside the interior.

It is made to be functional and not luxurious.

Subaru high FC are for older models.

Newer ones much better - e.g. on Sgcarmart, Subaru XV is listed as 15.9 km/l vs ASX 13.5 km/l. Of course, in actual real world both will not be so high but relative difference will still be there.

On top of that, have bonus of Subaru all wheel drive to give Audi quattro type of shiok cornering and wet road holding experience.

Having said that, ASX is a nice car also and one of the hot sellers in Australia.

Edited by jg2000, 11 February 2016 - 11:17 AM.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I did not look at the XV as it is 1.6L, I am more interested in 2L and above SUVs.

Not fair to compare the ASX 2L with the XV 1.6L as the engine capacity is different.

For the Subaru XV, FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Extra Urban: 10.0 litre/100km (10.0km/litre)
Urban:   10.0 litre/100km (10.0km/litre)
Combined: 10.0 litre/100km (10.0km/litre)

The Subaru Forester 2.0i Premium (Non -Turbo) FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Urban:   14.3 litre/100km (7.0km/litre)
Combined: 11.5 litre/100km (8.67km/litre)

The Subaru Forester XT (Turbo) FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Extra Urban: 6.7 litre/100km (15.0km/litre)
Urban:   33.3 litre/100km (3.0km/litre)
Combined: 11.0 litre/100km (9.08km/litre)

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

Sgfunguy
  • Premium member
    Sgfunguy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Have booked the Mitsubishi ASX just before the CNY, titanium grey colour. 

Waiting for the first COE bidding which will be on 17 Feb 2016.

Congrats & good price now   99k

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

jg2000
  • jg2000
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I did not look at the XV as it is 1.6L, I am more interested in 2L and above SUVs.

Not fair to compare the ASX 2L with the XV 1.6L as the engine capacity is different.

For the Subaru XV, FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Urban:   10.0 litre/100km (10.0km/litre)
Combined: 10.0 litre/100km (10.0km/litre)

The Subaru Forester 2.0i Premium (Non -Turbo) FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Urban:   14.3 litre/100km (7.0km/litre)
Combined: 11.5 litre/100km (8.67km/litre)

The Subaru Forester XT (Turbo) FC:

User Fuel Consumption
Extra Urban: 6.7 litre/100km (15.0km/litre)
Urban:   33.3 litre/100km (3.0km/litre)
Combined: 11.0 litre/100km (9.08km/litre)

Ok - now understand you were not looking at XV since below 2.0L.

By the way, the fuel consumption above are NOT correct - probably was for older versions of the vehicles.

Below are the fuel consumption for current versions:

For XV, should be

Fuel consumption (economy) - urban 7.9 l/100 km (12.66 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - extra urban 5.5 l/100 km (18.18 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - combined 6.3 l/100 km (15.87 km/l)

Ref: http://www.auto-data...ar&car_id=17921

For Forester 2.0L (non-turbo), should be

Fuel consumption (economy) - urban 8.1 l/100 km (12.35 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - extra urban 5.5 l/100 km (18.18 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - combined 6.5 l/100 km (15.38 km/l)

Ref: http://www.auto-data...ar&car_id=22336

For Forester 2.0XT (turbo)

Fuel consumption (economy) - urban 11.2 l/100 km (8.93 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - extra urban 7.0 l/100 km (14.29 km/l)spacer.gif

Fuel consumption (economy) - combined 8.5 l/100 km (11.76 km/l)

Ref: http://www.auto-data...ar&car_id=22316

Hence, Forester 2.0 non-turbo 15.38 km/l for combined driving is quite good (see 2nd set of stats above).

Edited by jg2000, 11 February 2016 - 01:00 PM.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:26 PM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Outside looks nice but ASX interior is really tight. Almost the same as lancer. So really not that attractive for a 2.0L

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mitsubishi ASX

Mitsubishi ASX  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by mrkkhk  |  Neutral Newbie

More practical Suv in SG,compared to rival QQ , vitara and hrv!!

Lots of power under the hood! Acceleration is easy when from knot to 60km/h Very spacious despite having short length Has very good driving position Fc acceptable,altough not able to win QQ Was considering XV seriously when wanting to bu... » Read More

Mitsubishi ASX

Mitsubishi ASX  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by HAGOH  |  Neutral Newbie

Beautiful SUV With A light Body & Powehouse Engine

Pardon me for the not so perfect English. What comes to mind, I'll just shoot.. Was shopping around with wife to replace our Kia Forte and looking around for SUV as the next ride. Test drove the QQ, Vezel, Vitara and finally ASX. Without he... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mitsubishi ASX

Quick Reply

Tags: mitsubishi, mitsubishiasx, asx and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users