Mitsubishi ASX

Agoodman

Got my ASX in June 2016 and same price as the current offer, 103999. Got 3 yr free servicing and $500 voucher. So far only used $20 for tyre rotation. Overall drvive experience is not bad. Power is more than enough. Always ahead of other car when start from traffic light. FC is between 9.5 to 10.5 km/l based on 60/40 hw/city driving.

Hmmm...never got any $500 voucher when I bought in April 2016.

Think I got a lousy deal.

Wow u must floor the accelerator when u start off from a traffic light! 

Engine sound is v loud when u rev beyond 2000 rpm.

Can imagine u r driving a Lancer Evolution! Heh heh!

BTW, have u ever tot of upgrading the stock bulbs for the ASX? Find the light output from the stock halogen bulbs very yellowish.

H11 (low beam) and HB3 bulbs (high beam) can be upgraded, but heard that the lifespan of "whiter" bulbs (Philips/Osram) are very short (4 - 6 months).

↡ Advertisement

I change only the boot and reading light. The rest are stock. The otherfreebies i asked for is the visor and demanded only oroginal ones. It took more than 2 mths to arrive fm Japan. But am happy with it now.

I change only the boot and reading light. The rest are stock. The otherfreebies i asked for is the visor and demanded only oroginal ones. It took more than 2 mths to arrive fm Japan. But am happy with it now.

Same here, changed boot and reading light.

May upgrade the headlights to Osram Night Breaker Unlimited.

What is the visor u got?

Tot all ASX come with sun visors? 

Yes! Just got my march COE in the first bid for non guarantee. Yoo-hoo!

:a-happy:

Congratulations!

Last year, only got my COE after three bids!

Guaranteed COE package some more, am still sore about it.

ASX (in US called Outlander Sport) was US top reliable small SUV in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulowOU7ZSMQ

Yeah, Outlander Sports (ASX / SG version) is available with 2.4L engine (Outlander / SG version) in the USA.

Woah, that is the version to buy, if only it was available in SG.

Or better still, with a 2L turbo charged engine from the Lancer Evolution!

Alas, we can only dream about it!

:a-good: Same here, changed boot and reading light.

What is the visor u got?

Congratulations!

so far I only managed to see one ASX 2016 model on the road.

Same here, changed boot and reading light.

What is the visor u got?

Congratulations!

this visor (example) bro - http://www.lelong.com.my/mitsubishi-asx-sporty-flat-type-door-visors-set-asx01-syeohgh-178242198-2017-06-Sale-P.htm

Edited by Fuelsaver

Any bros tried on 19", how is the fc and drive?

Do not think 19" is good.

Test drove Qashqai 2.0L with 19" wheels and found the ride very horrible.

Kid u not, the rear passengers got motion sickness.

That is why struck off the Qashqai 2.0L immediately.

Thanks bro, but me cannot install it as got PPS and double side tape cannot stick onto the door.

Thanks bro, but me cannot install it as got PPS and double side tape cannot stick onto the door.

No need also if u not smoker. I also decided against spoiler body kit visor for my next ride; I'd leave it as sheet metal.. just a set of reasonable looking alloys gd enuf for me..

hear C&C is celebrating its 40th anniversary of dealership with Mitsubishi car and many good deals are on the table.  hope they will not forget us, the current owners who have committed to either Lancer, ASX, Outlander, Attrage, etc to make up the numbers.

maybe as a group we should engage C&C for some good deal, beside them offer only to potential buyers. this is normally that a supplier forget the buyers that help them make its target sales.  My family was a super Suzuki supporter with 9x Suzuki cars/van within 12 years of ownership; 3x Fronte 800cc (Used; father, wife & me), 1x Swift 1,000cc (new), 1x Carrie van 1,300cc (new) for wife, 3x Liana 1,300cc (new, for sis in law, bro in law and me), 1x Grand Vitara 2,000cc (new).  when CM celebrated its anniversary, not even an invitation to its event or discount to service or accessories.

But that is different when brand like Mercedes Benz, BMW celebrated anniversaries, they celebrated with all owners in SGP.

Hope C&C can hear us via this platform.  

Neutral Newbie

Tks bro Clement. I almost considered Q1.2L but the thought that I am going to do more family road trips and especially on the bumps and slopes of Malaysia.

Tks bro Clement. I almost considered Q1.2L but the thought that I am going to do more family road trips and especially on the bumps and slopes of Malaysia.

Hmmm... AFAIK Qashqai 1.2L may be using 17" wheels, if so the ride should be better than the Qashqai 2.0L which is using 19" wheels. Best if u check it out at the Nissan showroom.

Neutral Newbie

Just collected my car yesterday. I noticed there is a series of quick beeps after I start engine, that will go away after about 3 secs. Anyone knows what that is,and how to disable it?

• Praise 1

Just collected my car yesterday. I noticed there is a series of quick beeps after I start engine, that will go away after about 3 secs. Anyone knows what that is,and how to disable it?

I think thats the seat belt warning. If you buckle up then start your engine, you won't hear it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2