• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
73 replies to this topic | 295 praises

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Our rabbit passed away this morning, will be giving away all his stuff since I don't think we will be getting a new one. Stuff includes,

1) 40litres bedding - brand new
2) Timothy hay - brand new
3) nail slipper
4) drinking bottle
5) feeding bowl
6) grooming brush
7) pellets

Self collect, please try take all.
Note, the bedding is heavy.
Mercs, Sunny and Adrianli praised this

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Our rabbit passed away this morning, will be giving away all his stuff since I don't think we will be getting a new one. Stuff includes,

3) nail slipper
4) drinking bottle
5) feeding bowl
6) grooming brush
7) pellets

Adrianli

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Condolences 

Garage36.com

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:10 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP to your pet ... you can always donate to SPCA and I remember there is some Rabbit Society thing around too; can just send them an email or call them; if not can give it away to the pet shop you bought from (provided they have rabbits or hamsters) and they will gladly accept it (i did for mine) and some of them were even intact

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

must be sad, cant imagine the hurt.

Take care bro...

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:12 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RIP to your pet ... you can always donate to SPCA and I remember there is some Rabbit Society thing around too; can just send them an email or call them; if not can give it away to the pet shop you bought from (provided they have rabbits or hamsters) and they will gladly accept it (i did for mine) and some of them were even intact

....oops i forgot you put "self collect" - then its gonna be a problem ; but can always try still (maybe if their delivery vehicles or volunteer in your area can pick it up)  

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

Pinobii
  • Pinobii
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry to hear about the passing of your rabbit, take care

bro Adrianli has two rabbits too

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

3) nail slipper
4) drinking bottle
5) feeding bowl
6) grooming brush
7) pellets

What hobbies next ?

Follow Chowyunfatt, into birdies ....

Chickenfarm into chickens ......

Vid into Jap AV beauties ...

Porker into poking.... or

RadX into bodies collection ...

:slow:    :ignoring:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:45 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When you giving away this 'kitty' ? ... :a-panic:

Attached Thumbnails

• Kitty Woman 03.jpg

Mercs praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:47 AM

Kenomi
  • Premium member
    Kenomi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi i am very interested as i have two dwarf rabbits. Can pm me for information on collection? Thank you!

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

must be sad, cant imagine the hurt.

Take care bro...

Thks, kids are most affected.
It was very fast, 1day not eating, next day went vet, third day passed.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:04 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dont mind if i ask if its due to age ?

Raymondism praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

dont mind if i ask if its due to age ?

Still young rabbit, 3yo

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mine  died after like less than 2 months after we got him ; One day he just did not eat but was still active and jumping around in the balcony and next day he was still and like upside down or on his sides (like in a pose i have not seen him) was hurt a little but my son was shaken up badly for a few days ; We had hamsters prior to that rabbit- they lived like 2 years plus;  and now a dog

Hope you can pass on the things to someone rather than throwing away     

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thks for the condolences.
Thk you bro kenomi for picking up the items.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

Kac
  • Kac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Condolences.

The symptoms described by a few bros here could have been GI stasis, which affects rabbits of all ages.

http://www.bio.miami...hare/ileus.html

Yeshe , here's something that might help your kids get through this period.

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Hamburger praised this

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:23 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Condolences.
The symptoms described by a few bros here could have been GI stasis, which affects rabbits of all ages.

http://www.bio.miami...hare/ileus.html

Yeshe , here's something that might help your kids get through this period.
https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Yes, it's GI stasis

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Condolences to the loss of your rabbit.
May I know what is the proper way to dispose the dead body?

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can consider this and remember forever:

Capture.JPG

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:26 AM

oleandero
  • Premium member
    oleandero
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Condolences to the loss of your rabbit.
May I know what is the proper way to dispose the dead body?

i used this service 2 years ago when my rabbit passed on..

http://www.tengoku.com.sg/

you can choose to bring back the ashes. if not they will go out to sea to disperse the ashes iirc..

it was a sweet service.. they even provide you with flower for saying last goodbye before they cremate the body.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rabbit, hay, bedding, stuff, give and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users