2015 Aug, 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

1zwbzgi.jpg

we hv more quota now, back to the level last seen in 2009 Mar!!!

at the same time, there were/are more buyers signed/signing the dotted line, so will it still go down this round?? [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

we hv more quota now, back to the level last seen in 2009 Mar!!!

at the same time, there were/are more buyers signed/signing the dotted line, so will it still go down this round?? [grin]

2009 Mar only a few $k.......

Turbocharged

The increased quota should either hold the existing price or perhaps at least staunch the expected bounceback rise a little.

Hope my fam choose ride this weekend... I sit out so many round until buay tahan...

• Praise 1

Cat B to maintain - 58K

:yuush:

The increased quota should either hold the existing price or perhaps at least staunch the expected bounceback rise a little.

Hope my fam choose ride this weekend... I sit out so many round until buay tahan...

lol, wish you all the best. So what are the shortlist left? visiting showroom?

Turbocharged

Cat B to maintain - 58K

You hoping it maintain for your Mondeo? [dizzy] If crash they got to return you COE rebate haha....

Cat B to maintain - 58K

lol, wish you all the best. So what are the shortlist left? visiting showroom?

probably step down to cars like Forester or Qashqai... but I think actually want to take serious look at the 308SW or maybe go back to my old flame the i40 tourer

You hoping it maintain for your Mondeo? [dizzy] If crash they got to return you COE rebate haha....

probably step down to cars like Forester or Qashqai... but I think actually want to take serious look at the 308SW or maybe go back to my old flame the i40 tourer

Maintain or drop I am ok with it. As long as don't climb up ok liao. Key thing is to secure the COE [:p]

The rebate is 50K, I don't think got chance to claim any :a-noway: not with the crowd last weekend and most probably this weekend as well.

Both Forester and Qashqai are pretty decent. Forester XT was in my shortlist.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Maintain or drop I am ok with it. As long as don't climb up ok liao. Key thing is to secure the COE [:p]

The rebate is 50K, I don't think got chance to claim any :a-noway: not with the crowd last weekend and most probably this weekend as well.

Both Forester and Qashqai are pretty decent. Forester XT was in my shortlist.

Between the QQ and XT. I will said get the XT.

(edited)

Cat A - $52,888(green)

Cat B - $58,888(red)

I think many Cat A buyers will still hold.

Cat B was drop $8k+ may attract some buyers.

Edited by Hshs

(edited)

The numbers of cars registered is higher than deregistered in the June and as a results cars population actually increased in that month. ==> I.e. Slightly less people waiting on the sidelines. This had not happened since Jan 2014.

In addition, this quota is larger and number of bids did not increase significantly in the last bid despite a 3 week period. So, 2 weeks vs. 3 weeks for this round. I doubt very much that AD will do that well to build such a backlog to increase COE price. In addition, most deals will likely to be on 6 bids non-guaranteed. The stock market is also very shabby.

COE price to be down.

Edited by Lincoln

The numbers of cars registered is higher than deregistered in the June and as a results cars population actually increased in that month. ==> I.e. Slightly less people waiting on the sidelines. This had not happened since Jan 2014.

In addition, this quota is larger and number of bids did not increase significantly in the last bid despite a 3 week period. So, 2 weeks vs. 3 weeks for this round. I doubt very much that AD will do that well to build such a backlog to increase COE price. In addition, most deals will likely to be on 6 bids non-guaranteed. The stock market is also very shabby.

COE price to be down.

Very gloomy economy, likely COE will be down.

• Praise 1

Psychological game now.. if 1st round Aug climb, all fence-sitters will jump in on fears that it will climb.

If 1st round Aug drop, it can go only downhill as more and more people hold out for fear of being the last sucker...

All hinges on herd psychology... [:p]

• Praise 2

(edited)

I hope it'll drop so that I can save a bit on the down payment and monthly instalment. Hope it drop by 3K to 5K. [:p]

Edited by Leo72
  • Praise 1

By right , the COE should drop as the economy is not really doing well now..

If it goes up , Singaporeans really have a lot of gold bars under their bed:mellow:

By left , when comes to cars ,all rational thoughts will be forgotten..[;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3