Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1044 replies to this topic | 1,808 praises

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:18 AM

ccsgl1900
  • ccsgl1900
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Read the newspaper this morning, saw this advertisement on BMW 1 Series. The list price is $133800.

I am not sure with the performance of the BMW 1 series and it specifications.

Is there anymore discount and over trade off from the list price.  Need more information before going for a test drive.

Thanks.

Edited by ccsgl1900, 01 August 2015 - 08:19 AM.

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:56 AM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just head dwn pml to test and ask? New models normally markup high and less over trades

Edited by Rayoflight, 01 August 2015 - 08:57 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:16 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Apparently it's a diesel. Don't remember many BMW diesel models in S'pore for passenger cars?

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

ODCmaniac
  • ODCmaniac
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Will be dropping by to test drive and know more.
3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Keep us posted  [bounce1]

Will be dropping by to test drive and know more.

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:40 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If there is no performance spec and it states 12xx km on one tank of "fuel" highly likely to be diesel

I wonder how many will buy this over the merc or Corolla...

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:52 PM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If there is no performance spec and it states 12xx km on one tank of "fuel" highly likely to be diesel

I wonder how many will buy this over the merc or Corolla...

It is 116d. Yes, it's a diesel, 1.5L, 116bhp, cat A.
Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:40 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Supercharged
    Author Image

looks a heck lot better than Merc A and Rolla

bmw_1_series_preview_612x383_03.jpg

bmw_1_series_preview_612x383_05.jpg

but then it's 0-100km/h cannot lah: 10.9 secs, lose to teksi liao... :lll._.:

Edited by Eyke, 01 August 2015 - 07:49 PM.

Vid and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

Nissan833
  • Nissan833
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This is facelift.. not new model right?

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This is new model with new engine

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

Jjchsg
  • Premium member
    Jjchsg
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

looks a heck lot better than Merc A and Rolla

bmw_1_series_preview_612x383_03.jpg

bmw_1_series_preview_612x383_05.jpg

but then it's 0-100km/h cannot lah: 10.9 secs, lose to teksi liao... :lll._.:

The next engine up is the 1.5L petrol turbo 136hp, but it will be in CAT B and it may overlap with 218i Active Tourer.   Currently the 116d is the cheapest BMW in Singapore.

Car History : Mazda 626 > Nissan Stanza > Mazda 929 2.2 > Nissan Bluebird ARX > Peugeot 406 > Nissan Primera > Nissan Cefiro 230JM > BMW Active Tourer 218i

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:54 PM

Civic6228
  • Premium member
    Civic6228
    Supercharged
    Author Image

This is new model with new engine

Face lift lah ... or LCI as BMW would call it.

LCI can have new engines ...

The 3 series ... LCI ...entry no longer the 316i but 318i ... 1.5 litres engine same as the 218i

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Opps i tot they will use the new 1.6l 3cylinder engine in this 1series

My bad

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

east41st
  • east41st
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So how's the test drive? [:)]

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:14 PM

ODCmaniac
  • ODCmaniac
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Dropped by but didn't test drive.
Actual unit far cry from above photos and internal feels cheap and super cramp.
Spent only 10 mins there.
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:25 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last gen 1 series rear leg space made sunny look like a 7 series.

Lucille and 2 Anonymous members praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:04 AM

Lucille
  • Premium member
    Lucille
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

last gen 1 series rear leg space made sunny look like a 7 series.

Gd 1! 😆

But then again, it's a Beemer. Badge whores most probably think that all rear seat passenger are hobbits disguised as human.

Edited by Lucille, 02 August 2015 - 07:09 AM.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Gd 1! 😆

But then again, it's a Beemer. Badge whores most probably think that all rear seat passenger are hobbits disguised as human.

hahhha...wah like that a bit too much bah. :XD:

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:50 AM

east41st
  • east41st
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am thinking of a 3 series. But since i am the only one in the car a 1series may be more practical for me.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

Lucille
  • Premium member
    Lucille
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am thinking of a 3 series. But since i am the only one in the car a 1series may be more practical for me.

Yup, if it fit your lifestyle n there is little need to ferry people around, it would make sense.

hahhha...wah like that a bit too much bah. :XD:

That's the only logical explanation that I can think of should a family with growing kids would choose Series 1 😜

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, bmw 1 series, pml

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users