All New BMW 1 Series

ccsgl1900

Supercharged

Diesel cars are generally loud due to clatter n vibration. Some say as it gets older, noise will be louder.

I drive a 216GT, don't find the noise loud whilst inside the cabin but outside it is audible. Mine is 6mths old with 9k on board.

Bro spring. Tats true. 2gt insulation so far so good.

Bro. 9k milleage nia. Lol. I got my ride on 7th july. Today 27th. 20days liao i drove 2300km liao. Lol.

3 or 4 more months maybe i overtake u in milleage liao. Lol

↡ Advertisement

Bro spring. Tats true. 2gt insulation so far so good.

Bro. 9k milleage nia. Lol. I got my ride on 7th july. Today 27th. 20days liao i drove 2300km liao. Lol.

3 or 4 more months maybe i overtake u in milleage liao. Lol

Haha bro u bought the right car then cos diesel suits you cos of your high mileage

• Praise 6

(edited)

Long time didnt post here as we are in private group chats now.

For all those considering to buy. Stop hesitating. This car is very powerful and very flexible. Alot of things can be changed and bodykitted and power can be chipped up.to 330Nm torque. M sport steering n Peddle shifters can be changed too. Electric seats and alot of options.

Im runnning 19" with m performance brakes. Still can get almost 800km full tank. If you are on stock 15" tyres. Shd get you 1000km on a tank.

Diesel is ultra Cheap and is a non taxable fuel in SG. So u save big time. 80cents/litre.

There no other premium branded euro make. Merc still doesnt have diesel for their medium to small car range.

The 1.5TDI engine is also very quiet. Not much diesel clatter. The older 520d and 320d sounds like lorries.

This is a 2nd car after an MPV and i do not utilise the back seats. I knock them down and its good to transport stuff with the added space.

Edited by Chrisnyc32

Chris Ng huh?? ;)

No need to mention 80c/ litter lah. Just the normal kiosk pump at $1.15/l is already much cheaper and also the longer milage.

Guess lots of ppl share them here....

hmm 19inch can get 800km?? Wow that is so much more than my 700km average... May same about of fuel but turning 19inch travel further??? :)

Great to hear you enjoyed the ride... ;)

Daily driving style: Aircon med to hi. Mapping is usually set to Comfort, Ecopro for highway cruising and occasional Sport for taxi racing. 2-4 passengers always.

average 6 - 6.5 L/100km. pretty happy with that :)

Hi, just wanted to share my experience after close to 1 yr if driving 116D.

This is a car that is too small for family. (I usually us it for my own for work, so it's ok) So far doesn't have any problem with the car.

PRO

The fuel consumption is GREAT.

1 x Full tank (less than $50SGD after discount) can covers well over 850km. I have been driving in singapore and using expressway as my work place and my home is far apart.

Power wise decent compare to saloon car.

CON

Very cramp space for rear seats. (I don't care much as I am usually the driver.. :)

A bit noisy compare to Petrol car. But better than those taxis.

Conclusion

If u are single or looking for relatively affordable BMW with good fuel consumption, this is the car.

Not for family usage (But can be 2nd car if u can afford it)

Of cos if u have the money just go for the Z series which I would like to have if I can afford.. :)

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Of cos if u have the money just go for the Z series which I would like to have if I can afford.. :)

might as well get a new MX-5

• Praise 1

Supersonic

2017-bmw-1-series-sedan-china-0.jpg

Making the transition from the Compact Sedan Concept to the BMW 1-Series Sedan, Bavaria's smallest four-door model is finally here.

Designed, developed and built solely in thePeople's Republic by the brand's local joint venture, BMW Brilliance Automotive, the vehicle has mostly remained faithful to the study, design-wise, carrying a more toned-down look in the front, larger side mirrors and wheels that are more suitable for real-world driving.

Despite becoming official, the BMW 1-Series Sedan is not ready to reveal all of its secrets just yet, though word on the street has it that it rides on the UKL1 platform, the same one that underpins the 2-Series Active Tourer and Gran Tourer and the latest-gen X1. This means that front-wheel drive is standard and the xDrive all-wheel drive is probably part of the options list. Also, we should expect to see the usual crop of 3- and 4-cylinder turbo'd diesel and petrol mills as the two MPVs.

As BMW's fifth model to be produced in China, it doesnât stand a chance to be offered outside of this market, but before heading over to the competition to check out theMercedes-Benz CLA or the Audi A3 Sedan, we have to remind you that Bavaria might have an ace up its sleeve in the form of a 2-Series Gran Coupe, which could be rear-wheel drive-based and come in a range-topping M2 variant as well.

After the recent public transport show hand, BBA brings to mind Kawa-Sifang.
  • Praise 1

AD currently having promo..

Their (116d) offer to me as follows: 6k higher trade-in offer for my coming 8yrs Honda car(this one really good) ,

3k off list price , BMW advanced eye ,3M film , 3 yrs svc n wrrty or 100k 3n minor freebies.need to top up $1200 for 5yrs wrrty..

Any other things that I should extract from them as once signed , sure Kanna extracted from them

Still thinking hard whether to proceed or not....

This offer will ceased by today..

Gurus here any advice.

TIA

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1

Their (116d) offer to me as follows: 6k higher trade-in offer for my coming 8yrs Honda car(this one really good) ,

3k off list price , BMW advanced eye ,3M film , 3 yrs svc n wrrty or 100k 3n minor freebies.need to top up $1200 for 5yrs wrrty..

Any other things that I should extract from them as once signed , sure Kanna extracted from them

Gurus here any advice.

TIA

I thought 100yr anniversary enabled $100 top up for few items like extra 2yr svc etc so maybe can check out on that?

• Praise 4

Long time didnt post here as we are in private group chats now.

For all those considering to buy. Stop hesitating. This car is very powerful and very flexible. Alot of things can be changed and bodykitted and power can be chipped up.to 330Nm torque. M sport steering n Peddle shifters can be changed too. Electric seats and alot of options.

Im runnning 19" with m performance brakes. Still can get almost 800km full tank. If you are on stock 15" tyres. Shd get you 1000km on a tank.

Diesel is ultra Cheap and is a non taxable fuel in SG. So u save big time. 80cents/litre.

There no other premium branded euro make. Merc still doesnt have diesel for their medium to small car range.

The 1.5TDI engine is also very quiet. Not much diesel clatter. The older 520d and 320d sounds like lorries.

This is a 2nd car after an MPV and i do not utilise the back seats. I knock them down and its good to transport stuff with the added space.

Will the car warranty be void by changing body kit?

Gurus here any advice.

TIA

What's the nett price?

Comes with LED headlights?

Edited by Eyke