All New BMW 1 Series

ccsgl1900

Turbocharged

May I check, did most members here change their up size rim to 17 inch upn collection of the new ride?

Most who changed are on 18", a handful 19" but no 17" that I know of.

Anyway if you intend to change to bbk later, 18" is the minimum.

Have you gotten ur 116D? There's a whatsapp group chat for owners, you can pm me your name and number if you would like to join.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Wow....U hv got a super gd deal i think. Car price of mz 2 is 96k driven almost 2 yrs lose 17k ie 1 yr 8.5k? (96 - 79 trade in by pml)

It's all a numbers game by new car sales. Mark up the selling price of the new car and then give you a a very good price on your used car. Makes you feel good only.

Late last year I was offered 120k for a 116d with trade in of a soon to be scrapped van. The van has zero parf. Body is only metal value of $100. List price then was 132k or 133k

Edited by Mkl22

Most who changed are on 18", a handful 19" but no 17" that I know of.

Anyway if you intend to change to bbk later, 18" is the minimum.

Have you gotten ur 116D? There's a whatsapp group chat for owners, you can pm me your name and number if you would like to join.

Hi Bro, thanks i am already in the watsapp chat.

Like to check if our car when engage reverse gear, the mirror auto tilt dwn? Thanks

Yes, it auto tilt down. 

Like to check if our car when engage reverse gear, the mirror auto tilt dwn? Thanks

Tilt down on left side only

Also can choose not to tilt down by pull the mirror button

Neutral Newbie

Can I check if anyone has purchased the Pre-Own cars from PL? Some of them are less than a year old, but not sure of their history, whether they may have previous issues?

i hv 2 from PPSL. (previous 320i and now 1 series petrol)... normal wear and tear....no biggie issue......all possible issue u get is similar to owner who bought brand new....

point to note.....management car...can also mean show room car...test drive car...

definitely many ppl test drove the unit....

Neutral Newbie

hi bros went down to performance and was offered 123k plus 5 year service and free solar film for this car.

any comments on the package and any other freebies to ask the agent for?

thanks

↡ Advertisement