All New BMW 1 Series

ccsgl1900

Hi after owning this 116D for 1 year plus thinking of moving to suv...any bro there sold already , what is the price like if i intend to sell?

which model of SUV you intending to move on to?

a X1 or a CR-V

Very different vehicles..

No Harrier?

The X1 has a nice interior, very similar to the 2 series, and not too tall / difficult to get into.

The CRV, well, after the 1 series, unless you had issues with BMW, the plastics, the feel are quite different to say the least.

Very different vehicles..

No Harrier?

The X1 has a nice interior, very similar to the 2 series, and not too tall / difficult to get into.

The CRV, well, after the 1 series, unless you had issues with BMW, the plastics, the feel are quite different to say the least.

Harrier is a good car but colleague already have one dont feel like getting the same car, yes X1 is nice and also my first choice

a X1 or a CR-V

Interesting selection of cars given that both fall in different segments. X1 for the compact crossover and slightly premium feel of interior materials.

If given that space is not a top priority, X1 would be my choice provided if the trade-in value of your 116 isn't too shabby.  [:p]

Interesting selection of cars given that both fall in different segments. X1 for the compact crossover and slightly premium feel of interior materials.

If given that space is not a top priority, X1 would be my choice provided if the trade-in value of your 116 isn't too shabby. [:p]

The trade in price will be very low, got to prepace for the loss cause its only one year plus car

116d 2016 May... trade in 92k ok ma?

seems to me you have taken a big hit from new. Try to advertise on sgcarmart to get a better price.

Unless PML offers you a big Overtrade for your new purchase. 

92k?

What colour is your ride? Maybe I consider buying from you.

Hi can you pm me your contact? But i already signed today not sure if i can withdraw sell myself and only buy car from them

My guess you would lose 30k thereabout if you let go at 92k? Ok ma?

Yes its a big loss but what to do cause decided to change ride and ready for the impact

Hi can you pm me your contact? But i already signed today not sure if i can withdraw sell myself and only buy car from them

Yes its a big loss but what to do cause decided to change ride and ready for the impact

Sorry to hear that. I don't think you can pull out because that voids the entire sale contract and you may lose your deposit.

Have fun with your new ride!

Sorry to hear that. I don't think you can pull out because that voids the entire sale contract and you may lose your deposit.

Have fun with your new ride!

Ok thank you
↡ Advertisement