Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
262 replies to this topic | 380 praises

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

TanSoonHuat
  • TanSoonHuat
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this Jaguar CX 17 coming to our shore? whats the entry price for this pieces? Anyone knows about it?Jaguar-CX-17.jpg Jaguar-CX-17-2014.jpg Jaguar-CX-17-Concept-Front-Angle-Frankfurt-2013-carwitter.jpg

antelop praised this

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:32 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is this Jaguar CX 17 coming to our shore? whats the entry price for this pieces? Anyone knows about it?attachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17.jpgattachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17-2014.jpgattachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17-Concept-Front-Angle-Frankfurt-2013-carwitter.jpg

Just find this look quite similar to Evoque.. is my eye seeing image?

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:15 PM

azaouogh
  • Premium member
    azaouogh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I think this looks damn good! What a Beast!
I dont feel it looks like a evoque, I feel it looks more Like Jag f-type but w more "muscles" :D

Is this Jaguar CX 17 coming to our shore? whats the entry price for this pieces? Anyone knows about it?attachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17.jpgattachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17-2014.jpgattachicon.gifJaguar-CX-17-Concept-Front-Angle-Frankfurt-2013-carwitter.jpg

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Thedecemberone
  • Premium member
    Thedecemberone
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Agree with Heman75, it looks like from the same stable as the Evoque, but it is handsome. My guess is it will probably cost at least $250k for the basic model.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:14 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think it look more like the Harrier. Esp the rear and side. [rifle]

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    5th Gear
    Author Image

More like a Macan who went ripped haha like 3% bodyfat

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Agree with Heman75, it looks like from the same stable as the Evoque, but it is handsome. My guess is it will probably cost at least $250k for the basic model.

is both under the same TATA group? if so then possible of sharing platform.

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

Thedecemberone
  • Premium member
    Thedecemberone
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Not sure if under same Tata group. I like the look of the headlight, like a Ninja waiting to pounce on his opponent.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

coldboy1357
  • coldboy1357
    1st Gear
    Author Image

F-Pace. Probably rival to X4 more than to X3.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:21 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Look like the new toyota harrier...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    5th Gear
    Author Image

F-Pace. Probably rival to X4 more than to X3.

my feel tells me it is going to be priced at 250k to 270k range.

all under wearnes so they wont compromise their other brand..

evoque about 220k

range rover discovery about 240k

xc60 about 200k

xc90 about 330k

QX70 about 310k

not to mentioned other land rover model ... beyond reach

the missing price bracket is the 250k above but below 300k..

and pitting against X4 so the recommended price bracket will make sense, X4 about that range. so base model will be at least 250k above

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The wheels like a bit the big hor. I really hate these ultra low profile tyre trend, esp with our bumpier by the year roads.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The wheels like a bit the big hor. I really hate these ultra low profile tyre trend, esp with our bumpier by the year roads.

This is a show-concept... it's almost mandatory for it to have enormous wheels.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This is a show-concept... it's almost mandatory for it to have enormous wheels.

Well, depending on the profile for the production models, the overall wheel diameter looks like it is going to be huge, since the wheel arches are so dang big.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Well, depending on the profile for the production models, the overall wheel diameter looks like it is going to be huge, since the wheel arches are so dang big.

Well, SUVs need to have large wheel arches to accomodate increased range of suspension travel, if it's to be seriously taken offroad.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:48 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Nabei one time change tayar dunno how much liao.

A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Nabei one time change tayar dunno how much liao.

2k to 3k!

[smash]

FourZero praised this

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:53 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Backside is harrier lol
FourZero praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:19 PM

Makapook
  • Makapook
    Clutched
    Author Image

F Pace! 

Current ride: Jaguar XKR

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:41 AM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jaguar F-Pace

Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_0Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_1Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_1Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_2Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_2Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_2Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_3Jaguar-F-Pace_2017_1600x1200_wallpaper_3

Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: jaguar, jaguarconti and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users