14 July at changi expo launch.

i m bringing my cheque book.

hosay liao!

↡ Advertisement

received invitation liao.

14 July at changi expo launch.

i m bringing my cheque book.

hosay liao!

If u confirm getting the ride. go to showroom now then wait for launch. min 9 month of waiting for F-Pace

what i understand that wearnes had per-ordered a few units. pay a booking fee, u can get the ride by Oct/Nov

(edited)

250 onwards depend on model.

ð¢ Won't spend that kind of $ for a car

to each their own. Edited by Ttl1976

Reviews globally have been pretty positive. Car & Driver is ranking it #1 Compact Luxury SUV above Macan, X3, GLC and Q5.

Looks great, dimensions are larger than the Macan (which is pretty tight behind), and definitely rarer on the roads (for now). 

[thumbsup]

Reviews globally have been pretty positive. Car & Driver is ranking it #1 Compact Luxury SUV above Macan, X3, GLC and Q5.

Looks great, dimensions are larger than the Macan (which is pretty tight behind), and definitely rarer on the roads (for now).

[thumbsup]

Yup. Macan is a bit tight at the back.

Both equally nice.

Would have gone for macan for the badge, but likely getting this for the space and also not so common otr at the moment.

My guess is 250, then after a couple of months of slow sales, they will drop to 230.

well... with the up trend of COE.... i don't really think will drop..

(edited)

If it does not drop, it will maintain for sure. One thing for sure, wearnes is very much willing to drop their margin to improve their sales if that model is not doing well. They seemed very keen in pleasing the manufacturer and they can afford to anyway, either way, customers also will be happy except for those that bought on a high though. Edited by GLZT

GBP at 30 year low vs USD post Brexit. Down 10%+ today. Good time to look at Jaguar indeed...

GBP at 30 year low vs USD post Brexit. Down 10%+ today. Good time to look at Jaguar indeed...

U won't get an immediate benefit from the weaker £ so soon. My guess would be at least 6mths to 1yr later cos likely next few batches of Jaguar's prices have already been fixed at previous exchange rates

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4