Bengs and lians .... fall in !

Icebrush79

Came across this video link while youtube surfing and feeding my son simultaneously lol.

Its a little backdated so those who have already seen this movie, pls pardon me.... parenthood has slowed down my workload and youtube is now a great companion for late night feeds.

For all you bengs and lians for of the late 90s, this is for you. [laugh] Decided to share it as SG50 is all abot reminiscing the good old times

Personally feels that

1) The violence is way exaggerated

2) Other than that, there are quite alot of scenes that ex bengs and lians can related to (yes I'm one and proud to be one)

3) The best local teen gang movie produced - beats the crappy "15"anytime....

Enjoy folks ! long weekend coming

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Came across this video link while youtube surfing and feeding my son simultaneously lol.
Its a little backdated so those who have already seen this movie, pls pardon me.... parenthood has slowed down my workload and youtube is now a great companion for late night feeds.
For all you bengs and lians for of the late 90s, this is for you. [laugh] Decided to share it as SG50 is all abot reminiscing the good old times
Personally feels that
1) The violence is way exaggerated
2) Other than that, there are quite alot of scenes that ex bengs and lians can related to (yes I'm one and proud to be one)
Enjoy folks ! long weekend coming

03-01+Darren+Tan+~+01+~+He+went+from+Jai

During my times....bengs are the ones that wears outlandish pants and shirt, speaks a smattering of English (Chinese educated) wears silppers with thumbtack on it heels. Even their bikes tends to be outlandish with lights and sounds. Most of my friends who would be deemed beng now tries to be disassociated with them.....the only thing that linked them were their numbers gang....18,21 or 24!

Edited by Eviilusion

During my times....bengs are the ones that wears outlandish pants and shirt, speaks a smattering of English (Chinese educated) wears silppers with thumbtack on it heels. Even their bikes tends to be outlandish with lights and sounds. Most of my friends who would be deemed beng now tries to be disassociated with them.....the only thing that linked them were their numbers gang....18,21 or 24!

These numbers are so popular during sec school days.....

Tea dance too, its so 90s....

my sec school had a Chinese stream.....the english stream guys dont see eye to eye with the chinese stream. My ns worst......70% abengs.......with outlandish hairstyles and fashion sense. Those numbers are the common ones during my youth....chap pue siao....chap ik ( trying to write into english....hahaha) but my ns mates are the best of the bengs.....not educated but streetsmart and loyal to their friends.

sharpcombs.jpg

jpg-wallet.jpg

sa-pa-lak1.gif

If you recognise all these, you had an awesome childhood. :a-happy:

i recognise most......but i wished i knew the extreme right chio ahlians in the gif....😂😂😂😂😂

my sec school had a Chinese stream.....the english stream guys dont see eye to eye with the chinese stream. My ns worst......70% abengs.......with outlandish hairstyles and fashion sense. Those numbers are the common ones during my youth....chap pue siao....chap ik ( trying to write into english....hahaha) but my ns mates are the best of the bengs.....not educated but streetsmart and loyal to their friends.

Hey! My secondary school also same. Guaranteed to have at least one fight behind the canteen, storage shed etc every other day.

i used to go to oceans and parkway parade for my teadance fix in the late 80s. Later started clubbing in Dreams and Fire or if not enough money go to NTUC club.....tgat time i studying....not enough money!😢😢😢😢

Hey! My secondary school also same. Guaranteed to have at least one fight behind the canteen, storage shed etc every other day.

in school small fights.....usually will go to Japanese Cenetery off Yio Chu Kang to settle things.......that wan better not get involved!

Supercharged

i recognise most......but i wished i knew the extreme right chio ahlians in the gif....😂😂😂😂😂

Extreme right? That one got serious psycho motor problems man...

Kudos to this Darren Tan! Hope he continues to make the people who've helped him proud..

Well, if his employer's website is correct, then our dear Darren is now making a princely sum of $7,500 per month.

HUAT ARH! :XD:

you missed out the ah lian brands bro...

sonia rykiel ... and ferragamo

13823714471_12115.jpg

son52252450_noir.jpg

77th-street-78691021.jpg

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 2

sa-pa-lak1.gif

The 360 -720 aka jigong swagger [laugh][laugh] [laugh]

Yup, totally agree that 15 is a sorry sack of s**t

↡ Advertisement