• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

shpd
  • shpd
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi. I am looking for a car seat company which deals with this kind of car seat for the car.

Is there anyone in Spore who does it?

http://articles.sae.org/11983/

Thanks!

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:31 AM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You can try Jackspeed.. heard that they are quite good.. as for pricing I'm not too sure.

Also, lobang for leather can be found in the marketplace section :) Cheers

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:02 AM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have yet to encounter this material. So I believe fabric more suitable for our climate than leather.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:10 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Fabric is good as not as hot but only easy to get dusty or get dust into upholstery material. but When beat the seat w hand will cause fine dust to escape. Mayb use rainbow vibrating vacuum?

Another option mayb adopt two tone like vezel s.
FS

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Fabric is good as not as hot but only easy to get dusty or get dust into upholstery material. but When beat the seat w hand will cause fine dust to escape. Mayb use rainbow vibrating vacuum?

Another option mayb adopt two tone like vezel s.

Your car not installed with air-con or you prefer natural ventilation? How the dust got inside?

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Your car not installed with air-con or you prefer natural ventilation? How the dust got inside?

If you never own a car before don't come here and talk cock like a child.
Beehive3783 and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If you never own a car before don't come here and talk cock like a child.

You mean toy car? [confused]

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Another option mayb adopt two tone like vezel

Leather seats are more resistant to spills and wet stuff, especially if you have a baby on board. As for the heat, it's not so bad until scorching lah.

Just wipe and vac, viola done. Fabric the liquid will seep in and if it's colored like milk, will need more effort to clean.

And yes, fabric seem to attract more dust.

Edited by Pocus, 07 August 2015 - 02:37 PM.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Agree.  Static electricity.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:23 PM

samfreak
  • Premium member
    samfreak
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Related question : what leather conditioner should be used with synthetic leather? The same ones for genuine leather?

Thank you.

Join us for lots more triplet conversations at https://www.facebook...toyotatriplets/

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Leather seats are more resistant to spills and wet stuff, especially if you have a baby on board. As for the heat, it's not so bad until scorching lah.

Just wipe and vac, viola done. Fabric the liquid will seep in and if it's colored like milk, will need more effort to clean.

Bro, chill. I know u know cos we own colt or cpt, wc came in fabric seats.

Tks for speaking up.

Side note, ownerdriver may own cars only w leather seats.

answered by bros above oredi.

U should observe the dashboard will become dusty over time regardless of how infrequent u open the doors or wind down the windscreens. We r not living in clean room environment.
FS

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:23 PM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, chill. I know u know cos we own colt or cpt, wc came in fabric seats.

Tks for speaking up.

Side note, ownerdriver may own cars only w leather seats.
answered by bros above oredi.

U should observe the dashboard will become dusty over time regardless of how infrequent u open the doors or wind down the windscreens. We r not living in clean room environment.

So sorry, I had no idea your cars can have so much dust. That means I always park at the right dust-less places. [lipsrsealed]

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

So sorry, I had no idea your cars can have so much dust. That means I always park at the right dust-less places. [lipsrsealed]

Perhaps u should leave the dash unwiped for the next few weeks, n also chk out the crevice between seat pad n seat back among other unseen places in ur ride.

Edited by Fuelsaver, 07 August 2015 - 07:51 PM.

FS

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:32 AM

shpd
  • shpd
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Coming back to my first question on this thread- I am looking for synthetic leather seats.

Does anyone know which company offers that?

I can't use fabric. I have fur-kids and they are generous with their fur.

Leather looks and feels nice but am trying for non-animal products.

One alternative is this one http://articles.sae.org/11983/

Thanks!

Edited by shpd, 08 August 2015 - 02:38 AM.

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:16 AM

Owner-driver
  • Owner-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Perhaps u should leave the dash unwiped for the next few weeks, n also chk out the crevice between seat pad n seat back among other unseen places in ur ride.

I believe the upholstery guy only wipe once in a few years. My car like sealed against dust ingress. [:p]

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Coming back to my first question on this thread- I am looking for synthetic leather seats.

Does anyone know which company offers that?

I can't use fabric. I have fur-kids and they are generous with their fur.

Leather looks and feels nice but am trying for non-animal products.

One alternative is this one http://articles.sae.org/11983/

Thanks!

Jackspeed has that, but the price between half leather (only areas that have contact with your body is leather) and synthetic is insignificant - $200

Edited by Vinceng, 11 January 2018 - 08:55 AM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Robert-Hee  |  Neutral Newbie

I've my car seat done up by Auto Image just today. I've the opportunity to get to know two very professional ladies, Joleen & Stephanie who were very prompt in helping me to get the right colour and some good advice in selecting the appropriate leather.

After sale service is excellent.

Stephanie, you are helpful. Please keep it up with your friendl... » Read More

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Hirsutene  |  Clutched

Need to have a new upholstery for my car. Called and enquiry about the estimated changes. Went over to select the colour and leather type and arrange the installation. Satisfied with the quality and work was quite well done.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Upholstery - Seats & Tops

Quick Reply

Tags: carseat synthetic leather and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users