Schooling's achievements! 1st Olympic GOLD!

Dankoo

I hope they also distribute condoms during Asian games.

You didn't read the news? They supply 5000 condom everyday and was snaped up in no time. They say not because of the high sex drive of the sportsmen, but the golden design packaging that make them want to keep as souvenir.

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Not me.

That golden boy.

He is supposed to be the role model for school children.

So, you want to teach your children getting drunk once a while is fine?

Frankly,

if the worst my children ever do is get drunk after their "duties are completed" while they are in the relative safety of a group of friends - I would be absolutely overjoyed.

OK --- here's one for a true professional sportsman

"Fly-half says he 'made a poor decision regarding the limits of my alcohol intake' but is still dropped from the tour of Argentina and South Africa"

Edited by Darryn

Frankly,

if the worst my children ever do is get drunk after their "duties are completed" while they are in the relative safety of a group of friends - I would be absolutely overjoyed.

Agree, after all the training and pressure during the competition, mission accomplished and getting drunk is fine with me, the problem is they can't hold up to the alcohol than they expected. No big deal.

Frankly,

OK --- here's one for a true professional sportsman

"Fly-half says he 'made a poor decision regarding the limits of my alcohol intake' but is still dropped from the tour of Argentina and South Africa"

Is Schooling still scholling?

If he is a professional adult, no problem for being drunk.

But if he is an amature and still scholling, then to get out of village without permission and drunk is no no.

perhaps I old man thinking....

Turbocharged

Is Schooling still scholling?

If he is a professional adult, no problem for being drunk.

But if he is an amature and still scholling, then to get out of village without permission and drunk is no no.

perhaps I old man thinking....

Yeah lor... I think so, when I was still at school I would go out and get drunk, I would also get drunk while at university.

These chaps and chapettes were clever enough to do it in a group rather than alone, which is encouraging....

I wouldn't encourage, and I would "scold" (but mildly) as we cannot exactly condone such behaviour....

But I think it is really more about being slightly irresponsible more than anything else

ironically it happen to his idol

Phelps arrested on drunken driving charge
AFP News
Olympic swimming superstar Michael Phelps was arrested Tuesday in his home state of Maryland for driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding, police said.
Phelps -- the most decorated Olympian of all time with 18 golds out of 22 total medals and an eye on another run at the 2016 Games in Rio -- later apologized, saying he was "deeply sorry" for his actions.
The 29-year-old was pulled over early Tuesday after his white Land Rover was clocked at 84 miles (135 kilometers) per hour in a 45 mph zone in Baltimore's Fort McHenry Tunnel, Maryland Transportation Authority Police said.
"He was unable to perform satisfactorily a series of standard field sobriety tests," it added in a statement.
Phelps has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI), excessive speed and crossing double lane lines. Police later confirmed that the DUI accusation involved alcohol.
The swimming champion quickly expressed remorse.
"I understand the severity of my actions and take full responsibility," he told his 1.6 million Twitter followers.
"I know these words may not mean much right now but I am deeply sorry to everyone I have let down."
Phelps retired from competitive swimming after the 2012 Olympics in London, but launched a comeback earlier this year.
He made a dazzling return to international competition last month, picking up three gold medals at the Pan Pacific Championships in Australia.
His strong showing -- under the guidance of his longtime coach Bob Bowman -- bolstered hopes that he might compete for the United States at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Ten years ago, Phelps pleaded guilty to driving while impaired in rural Maryland. He was sentenced to 18 months' probation and fined $250 for what he later described as an "isolated incident."

people train so hard, after win a gold medal cannot have some drinks?

come on man, not like he got drunk and bash up or raped someone [:|]

• Praise 1

people train so hard, after win a gold medal cannot have some drinks?

come on man, not like he got drunk and bash up or raped someone [:|]

hmmmm.......... coming, coming if he don't stop alcoholism ... [sly]

Now was drunk till drop on floor and as he glows older, might upsize to bigger things .. [lipsrsealed]

hmmmm.......... coming, coming if he don't stop alcoholism ... [sly]

Now was drunk till drop on floor and as he glows older, might upsize to bigger things .. [lipsrsealed]

drunk till drop on floor?

I tot he managed to make his way back to Games Village?

drunk till drop on floor?

I tot he managed to make his way back to Games Village?

Off the 3 that caught drinking, 2 of them required the village guards help to go back to their rooms... :huh:

Thats what I mean 'drop' ... [:)]

Some who got themselves drunk can still walk but not steady, some need to be helped... :huh:

• Praise 1

Off the 3 that caught drinking, 2 of them required the village guards help to go back to their rooms... :huh:

Thats what I mean 'drop' ... [:)]

Some who got themselves drunk can still walk but not steady, some need to be helped... :huh:

maybe the place complicated... so need to find their rooms....

even if the village guards helped them to their rooms... at least they made it back to the village themselves... lol

even if the village guards helped them to their rooms... at least they made it back to the village themselves... lol

Actually I find it nothing serious cos he had finish all competition in swimming events.

So went out to have some drinks before returning to training again for next year SEA Games .... [lipsrsealed]

Actually I find it nothing serious cos he had finish all competition in swimming events.

So went out to have some drinks before returning to training again for next year SEA Games .... [lipsrsealed]

he may have went out for more than just drinks... korea alot chio bu leh...

• Praise 1

read last evening paper, the mum claimed that the 3 went out for supper and bump into few people (probably athlete from other country) and they treat them some drink which they just took it. Then they got drunk. The mum already scolded him to to anyhow drink whatever people give him.

read last evening paper, the mum claimed that the 3 went out for supper and bump into few people (probably athlete from other country) and they treat them some drink which they just took it. Then they got drunk. The mum already scolded him to to anyhow drink whatever people give him.

i don't believe... nothing wrong with drinking though

Ai ya.............. Singapore Official are like that one lar.....

machiam 'Judge Dregg', sentence on the spot.

I still remember the cry baby Gao Ning complaint that he lost b'cos coach not there as the coach was with the women team fighting for gold medal. Upon returning to SG, the TT coach got sacked ... :ph34r:

Coach not there cannot play ... [hur]

i don't believe... nothing wrong with drinking though

Ya lor... Soju is nice what ... [:)]