ALL Escalator/Elevator/Excavator related accidents!

Little_prince

Must be woman mentality lar.

U know those who expect a MAN to press open/close button and also allow tbem to enter/leave the lift first.

My office building got penty of these WOMEN! Lol.

Not surprise this tragic event happen lor.

dun blame the owner lah, I believe he/she is feeling guilty for killing the dog [:(]

how u download from landed to hdb? take very long to download?

haahaa...thanks for correcting..i have edited it...kena career disease

download long or not depend..mabbe if take up Myrepublic 1G fibre at $49.99 will be super duper fast...

Edited by Sirwin

That's what came into my mind.

PEOPLE are now SO ATTACHED to their SMARTPHONES!

MRT station, walk down stairs also want to watch movies, play games, SMS!! WTF!!

Cross road, jay walk also want to watch movies, play games, SMS!! WTF!!

Slip and fall, get yourself killed on the road . . . Hooray!! You deserve it. [lipsrsealed] Sorry!

today, one PRC lady cycling and talking on the phone with one hand balancing the bicycle. Me, on the opposite lane inside car, also can hear her conversation. What is so urgent cannot wait?

Will she be charged for manslaughter?

Actually, the easier way to rescue is the owner let go the leash...

But I think many owner will try to put... as can see from the youtube, the owner is pulling as well...

today, one PRC lady cycling and talking on the phone with one hand balancing the bicycle. Me, on the opposite lane inside car, also can hear her conversation. What is so urgent cannot wait?

Will she be charged for manslaughter?

at least not massage and tok on phone at same time.. sure kill mood

Cut this lady some slack ba.. she showed alot of dedication to wake up so early to walk her dog liao.. She must darn heart broken as it is..

How come if she release the leash.. the dog does not drop down ah? If she was using those thick ones to leash her GR.. how did the door close in the first place?

Cut this lady some slack ba.. she showed alot of dedication to wake up so early to walk her dog liao.. She must darn heart broken as it is..

How come if she release the leash.. the dog does not drop down ah? If she was using those thick ones to leash her GR.. how did the door close in the first place?

and the funny thing is still can ask why hdb can rear this kind of dog blar,blar, blar...

it is irrelevant.

The frightening thing is, the brainless will just get another dog...

you dog lover??? if no,

you can never understand the chemistry between dog and human, be it man or woman.

Poor thing [bigcry] [bigcry]

What can the owner do in such a situation?

Let go of the leash.

Weight of dog vs no grip on leash could relieve the force around poor doggie's neck

you dog lover??? if no,

you can never understand the chemistry between dog and human, be it man or woman.

If you're a dog lover, you lose one, you will get another. No ?

Let go of the leash.

Weight of dog vs no grip on leash could relieve the force around poor doggie's neck

The leash kenna tightened by the lift doors liao, let go when u inside also too late. only thing she could have done was to dash down and unhook the leash asap. Or at the very least, send the lift from 3rd flr back down.

i think the censor is on the side of the lift, but if the leash is at the bottom of the lift, the door will still close and drag it up or down.