From the radx i know

U should reflect abit

Coz complaining non-stop

Keeps one very angsty

Of course there are more things to be upset

From many things i can think off
Finally have a nice day ahead

im really bored.... :omg:

i feel that i need to make a point about us (the mod)...

We are like everyone else that have work, family, etc etc issues on daily life. We come in at different time with different mood (yah like kena farked by boss or wife, scolding kids, argue with neighbor or swearing at stupid road hogger, ok maybe some good mood after some happy events). Hence our judgment can be affected when we read certain post and interpret the meaning.

TS started a thread that was controversial in nature, but then i came in with more open mind yesterday and felt that he has a point though i dun agree with his aggressiveness on the issue. Like some of you mentioned so what if she does not want to convert. Unfortunately TS didn't clarify his actual intention or agenda of bashing despite other members trying to reason with him.

Radx actually wanted to serve warning but we discussed and put him under moderation. Mod can be an a** some time when we got pissed at something.

this one i agree....radx got temperament that makes Hai Yen a piece of crap....😂😂😂😂😂

this one i agree....radx got temperament that makes Hai Yen a piece of crap....😂😂😂😂😂

heil! :XD::omg::omg:

let not give Radx too much attention, i shall lock this thread.

Please carry on in the main thread.

↡ Advertisement