Osim uCozy Hypnosis Machine

Boringchap

I don't think Osim designed this product to be used as a hypnosis machine, but it sure does seem like a good hypnosis device!!

Just for laughs.

↡ Advertisement

I am still waiting for someone to invent Orgasm usongsong sex chair

this gadget can raba raba if you put it on the right spot . . .tiagong got give out heat one [laugh] hotdog anyone? [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

this gadget can raba raba if you put it on the right spot . . .tiagong got give out heat one [laugh] hotdog anyone? [lipsrsealed]

you very naughty.

• Praise 1

I am still waiting for someone to invent Orgasm usongsong sex chair

Why wait when you can visit any lasap massage palour?

I think people's park complex got a lot. LoL...

Last month I went there to look for goldsmith. To my horror all the China massage girls try to jio me to do massage. Have to quicken my steps to get outta there. Haha...

I came home and did a search and found this...dated back in 2010.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20101113-247054.html

"China Press reported that several massage parlours in Singapore would pull down their shutters to give the impression they were closed for the day whenever they had customers patronising their sex services.

The daily reported yesterday that the centres, located at the People's Park Complex, would open and close countless times each day.

An observer who identified herself as Miss Lee said there were at least two masseusses in each centre.

"They are scantily clad and stand outside the centre to solicit customers," she said.

Miss Lee added that once a price had been agreed upon, the masseusse would pull down the shutter.

"After the service has been rendered, the masseusse will open the shutter again," she added."

Why police never raid that place for so many donkey years? [lipsrsealed]

Last month I went there to look for goldsmith. To my horror all the China massage girls try to jio me to do massage. Have to quicken my steps to get outta there. Haha...

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20101113-247054.html

"China Press reported that several massage parlours in Singapore would pull down their shutters to give the impression they were closed for the day whenever they had customers patronising their sex services.

The daily reported yesterday that the centres, located at the People's Park Complex, would open and close countless times each day.

An observer who identified herself as Miss Lee said there were at least two masseusses in each centre.

"They are scantily clad and stand outside the centre to solicit customers," she said.

Miss Lee added that once a price had been agreed upon, the masseusse would pull down the shutter.

"After the service has been rendered, the masseusse will open the shutter again," she added."

WAH ZHUN BO? GOING PPL'S PIAK NOW!!!!

• Praise 1

Necessary evil type of situation, so polis closes one eye lah! This is willing buyer willing seller, don't really harm anyone, unlike robbery, thefts, road rage etc. So let it be lor. Everyone also tangkup Mock kor could no longer contribute here liao!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2