• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
163 replies to this topic | 52 praises

Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anyone seen the Ssanyong Tivoli, reviewed in Straits Times here:

http://www.stcars.sg...surprise-146212

Looks good. Anyone test drove it yet? Does it feel under-powered?

It will be on my shortlist as I am looking out for a Japanese / Korean SUV.

LoverofCar and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

GoodCar
  • Premium member
    GoodCar
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got photo boh? The diesel version look tempting. 350nm for a 1.6l
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Here are some photos of the vehicle.

exterior-front.jpg exterior-rear.jpg exterior-side.jpg interior.jpg main.jpg

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

Chuapcd
  • Premium member
    Chuapcd
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is this car bigger than Vezel?

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:28 PM

Clement
  • Premium member
    Clement
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am also looking at the Honda Vezel / HRV:

Dimensions (L x W x H)

(4295 x 1770 x 1605) mm

Ssangyong Tivoli :

Dimensions (L x W x H)

(4195 x 1795 x 1590) mm

They are almost the same size, Tivoli is slightly shorter in length.

Height is taller and width is narrower.

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

Csiewtn
  • Csiewtn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Price at $125K seems a little too high as compared to Vezel

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Before looking at the price and look, look at the brand
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that design, equipment/accessories and brand ... cannot fight nissan QQ (somemore facelift coming)

Before looking at the price and look, look at the brand

Edited by Wt_know, 27 August 2015 - 12:48 PM.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

Sicko
  • Sicko
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I test drove the car about a month ago. Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately.

Similar price range but performance is miles apart. Only selling point is the high trade in value, 5 years warranty, 3 or 5 years free servicing and in house financial package -90% loan available.

No offence but the above is my 2cents worth of sharing.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:04 PM

Pss2
  • Pss2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I find this car nicer than Vezel in terms of styling.

Cerealkiller praised this

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:19 PM

Multi
  • Premium member
    Multi
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I find this car nicer than Vezel in terms of styling.

Agree but price is not nice at $125,888

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:40 PM

Weesern
  • Premium member
    Weesern
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Anyone bought this car? 

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:09 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Very few on the road... find the styling odd... as with all Ssangyong cars over the years...

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:03 PM

Aukang
  • Premium member
    Aukang
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I test drove the car about a month ago. Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately.

Similar price range but performance is miles apart. Only selling point is the high trade in value, 5 years warranty, 3 or 5 years free servicing and in house financial package -90% loan available.

sorry...i am not good at interpretating the sentence...whether you meant

"Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) but After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately." ie...that it is not so good after all... or

Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) even After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately. ie...that it is evem better than forester and CX5?

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:46 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    4th Gear
    Author Image

sorry...i am not good at interpretating the sentence...whether you meant

"Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) but After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately." ie...that it is not so good after all... or

Car was pretty stable and turning radius was good. (That was in comparison with my current 9 years old ride) even After test driving forester and CX 5, you will feel the difference immediately. ie...that it is evem better than forester and CX5?

Hahahaha... I took it to mean that the CX-5 and Forester are better lar...

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Looked like bigger Suzuki swift to me. Branding n pricing should b main issues for the non popularity; only saw 2-3 otr since launch.
FS

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always thought it's a mini from the back. Aiya, maybe I'm getting older, can't see well at night. LoL...

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

ChristopherChia
  • ChristopherChia
    Clutched
    Author Image

I really like the quirky design, however, the price is very high for a relatively unknown Korean car. 

Edited by ChristopherChia, 08 May 2016 - 11:38 AM.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:13 PM

Naim
  • Naim
    Clutched
    Author Image

Will be collecting mine today. Personally feel that it look more stylish than vezel. Too many vezel on the rd liao. The back seat can fit 3 adult without a problem. The best is 5 years warranty.

Edited by Naim, 13 May 2016 - 02:13 PM.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

Daryllim69
  • Daryllim69
    4th Gear
    Author Image

What is in the Name of "Tivoli"? Read from the back, it's "I Lov it"! Car looks nice and to be honest, Ssanyong may be a nobody in local market but to those who have visited Korea before, there is no shortage of SS cars in Korea. One of the few Giants in Korea, if not bigger than Hyundai and/or KIA.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ssangyong, ssangyongssanyong and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users