Bkling

Supersonic

Just back from the showrooms...

Not much crowd for Audi n BmW..

Wowo crowded... with dogs...

They got dog carnival for this wkend..

Wowo now also attract dogs to buy their cars?!  :grin:

↡ Advertisement

Mazda at Ubi also not as crowded as last week. I see more SE standing at front door than customers. The tables are quite empty as well. Didnt see any signing of agreement.

• Praise 1

(edited)

All waiting to see the coe level for the bigger quota for Aug-oct

Which is good, to slowly tapper the drop

Edited by Simpleonly
  • Praise 1

For a good cause

Come join us at Volvo Dog’s Day Out on Saturday and Sunday (21 and 22 July 2018) from 10am to 6pm at the Volvo Showroom at 249 Alexandra Road.

It’ll be a fun filled event for the whole family, fur kids included! Don’t have your own doggo? No worries! We’ll have a selection of the most adorable puppers up for adoption!*

There will also be a photo booth to capture precious moments with your fur babies as well as children’s activities such as cupcake decorating, origami and colouring. 15% of all sales proceeds from our participating partners – Furry’s Kitchen, Good Dog People and Gulalicious – will be donated to ASD.

This is an event NOT to be missed so we really hope to see you all next weekend!

*Please note that the dogs for adoption will only be at the event from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.

Web-banner-Volvo-600x300.jpg?15321696669

• Praise 9

Mazda at Ubi also not as crowded as last week. I see more SE standing at front door than customers. The tables are quite empty as well. Didnt see any signing of agreement.

It's not the right time to buy now. Observe how the increased quota will affect prices first
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Wait for the price to drop then people will rush to showrooms again

Actually majority of the buyers are car owners. How many ppl can tahan paper+body trade in for their used car? Of cos those close to 10 yr or renewed coe category are the happy lot. Edited by Roh96
  • Praise 1

Actually majority of the buyers are car owners. How many ppl can tahan paper+body trade in for their used car? Of cos those close to 10 yr or renewed coe category are the happy lot.

Agreed ... don’t let AD and PI suck dry dry ... call Borneo they only offer 90k for my 26 months old Harrier Premium Advance ! Better continue drive ...
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

Agreed ... don’t let AD and PI suck dry dry ... call Borneo they only offer 90k for my 26 months old Harrier Premium Advance ! Better continue drive ...

Think you could fetch a better price selling yourself.

• Praise 1

Think you could fetch a better price selling yourself.

Singapore is unique because used car price depend on the prices of COE as well hence there is some element of risk. In many dealerships in other countries, used car trade in is the most important business for AD to sell their new cars. With a good trade-in business, there can sell more new cars.

• Praise 2

Agreed ... donât let AD and PI suck dry dry ... call Borneo they only offer 90k for my 26 months old Harrier Premium Advance ! Better continue drive ...

How much did u pay back then?