Sugar Dating sites

Carnoob

Several were upfront about "prices". "Looking for monthly financial support of $4 to $6k with meet-ups once or twice a week," wrote 25-year-old ReiReiXX, who joined the website in April.

Nicolettebaby, who listed herself as a 23-year-old with a 34C-26-33 figure, wrote: "Dinner dates at $300. No physical intimacy."

Diamond cheese pie
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Tiko Rangers stand a side... Our very own Tiko from Singapore... http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/in-search-of-a-sugar-daddy

Most of the pictures used are fake. One of the profile picture in the report belongs to my friend's girlfriend.

Sad thing is, she can't do anything to take her pictures down. Now can only make police report and make private her FB for now.

She has been flooded with requests since the surface of this report and also her competitors are now all putting it up all over their FB walls.

Most of the pictures used are fake. One of the profile picture in the report belongs to my friend's girlfriend.

Sad thing is, she can't do anything to take her pictures down. Now can only make police report and make private her FB for now.

She has been flooded with requests since the surface of this report and also her competitors are now all putting it up all over their FB walls.

Your friend is a lucky guy cos his gf must be damn chio.

• Praise 3

Tiko Rangers stand a side... Our very own Tiko from Singapore... http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/in-search-of-a-sugar-daddy

When I read this article yesterday... was feeling quite sad...

When did our younger gen becoming like that... instead of using their skills and knowledge learnt in sch, why did they resort to using their body to earn quick money?

Haiz...

• Praise 1

That's the problem with these gals nowadays. They think that their vagina got gold. [laugh]

Lol

Two things

Firstly got buyers means got demand mah, can't blame the gers

Secondly these uncles find from wrong source, ask bro @staff69 where he gets all his lobangs, I think he needn't pay a cent, smart chap

• Praise 1

When did our younger gen becoming like that... instead of using their skills and knowledge learnt in sch, why did they resort to using their body to earn quick money?

Haiz...

Rolex, Cartier and Chanel. -_-

• Praise 2

Diamond cheese pie

Not yet lah, there's still the higher stratosphere.

For most people, such price, not worth it. 25 year old liao, abit old to be asking for this rates.

I rather spend this amount of money on a Z4 or something this range, and still have money to go tracking.

Haiz...

Actually when I read the article, I was surprised that such trades existed

I think perhaps it's not new but only we don't know that it happens

I think we should shut down the sites and eliminate such platforms

Then again, if there is a forever demand, no matter how hard we try to shut down these sites, it can come back in other forms

If I have a daughter, I think I would be constantly worried that she will fall into such situations

I think it's much harder to raise a daughter compared to a son

Having said that, I also always think that it's better to be a male than a female

• Praise 1

Your friend is a lucky guy cos his gf must be damn chio.

All the same lah. Don't remove make up can already.

But we digressed.

• Praise 1

Not yet lah, there's still the higher stratosphere.

For most people, such price, not worth it. 25 year old liao, abit old to be asking for this rates.

I rather spend this amount of money on a Z4 or something this range, and still have money to go tracking.

Hello strawberry, maybe the older folks have all that they want in life already at that kinda of age, hence something like this may appeal more to their age group

Haiz...

For some, it's to pay their school fees, help family etc. For others, it's easy money.

No right or wrong. But hopefully after some time, will move forward and do it no more.

• Praise 1

Chanel from Dragon Spa/Executive Spa at Marina south was quite good

where was Rolex working?

Rolex is still wiping tables somewhere......😏

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Personally, I think government should not stick their noses to what goes on behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults.

Of course it's another question altogether if it involved a minor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1