New Lexus RX

alphard96

Info from my previous SE, versions available.

RX200T 2.0T Executive, Luxury and F Sport

RX350 3.5 Luxury

RX450H Premium

↡ Advertisement

Notice the "optional" 2 front radar cruise control sensor on the grille, similar to the system equipped in some version of latest alphard/vellfire - nice!

Hope Borneo motors lexus equipped their cars with this feature, unlike Borneo motors toyota Alphard/VF that have none (offered by some PI).

New RX350, bigger than bmw x5

how to embed all these video  [lipsrsealed]

Wonder why they don't design it with extra 2 seats at the back like x5 to add versatility. It's a pity there's no 7,8 seater from lexus line up.

Wonder why they don't design it with extra 2 seats at the back like x5 to add versatility. It's a pity there's no 7,8 seater from lexus line up.

there is

the LX but no one dare to pay road tax and petrol lol

How much is the nett price now ?

I got a quote for $235K for RX200T Executive model - about 19K more than the NX200T. Luxury model goes for over 250K after discounts. Maybe a little cheaper now with lower COE. Can get a Harrier or a Subaru Outback with 100K less. Functionally equal, status very different and comfort actually comparable. The Subaru would be more versatile actually. The Harrier looks pretty good as well. If we only bought our cars with our brains instead with our hearts!

• Praise 1

235K seems good price...tempting

but only luxury model has the triple L front LED lights.....

and even that version has no Mark Levinson System...so never ending if follow the heart.

• Praise 1

and even that version has no Mark Levinson System...so never ending if follow the heart.

This Lexus really selling at huge premiums.... can afford also must consider as feel like kenal chop carrot !

This Lexus really selling at huge premiums.... can afford also must consider as feel like kenal chop carrot !

True. Harrier is therefore a relatively "wise" choice, esp those high specs one with panaromic roof, auto tailgate, memory driver seat , pre crash sensor, lane departure alert, full JBL system.  If only these harrier has blind spot alert/rear cross traffic alert.

Also harrier can easily upgrade GPS, install digital TV and passenger watch DVD while in motion.  Lexus cant do that easily (need expensive module, if available) and the GPS map usually not up to date and cost 1-2 K to upgrade.

Harrier vs RX - 100K difference is a lot of money.

I agree with you completely. When it comes to cars the heart is stronger than the brain! The RX is a real cool looking car and the Subaru which I test drove - looks very ordinary but drives reasonably well. See my review on it. When I have time, I will go test out the RX. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1