Filter Lane chute new pattern ...Bo beh chao

Bezbee

posted before but still ... [thumbsdown]

camera car is cool ... no deep horn and just have a good laugh [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Chance upon this video on Facebook ,.. Not sure you guys hv seen it .. Hope the link works..

https://www.facebook.com/thesiakapkeli/videos/1044150862274601/?autoplay_reason=gatekeeper

yes, posted in Stomp since june and if remember correctly bro Merc posted it in mcf

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/see-how-driver-changes-lanes-by-opening-door-to-block-other-vehicles

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

the driver of the car with the cam should give way in the first place. The other driver already signal to filter in.

And yet you guys laugh at the other driver. No wonder we have no graciousness on the road.

• Praise 5

Seriously.....if never open door & both cars collided...still 50-50 chance. If door opened & rear car bang onto door.....I can say it's 100% front car fault.

Luckily the front driver didn't meet another driver as crazy as him...

Edited by Leinad8919

the driver of the car with the cam should give way in the first place. The other driver already signal to filter in.

And yet you guys laugh at the other driver. No wonder we have no graciousness on the road.

Ya, can give way just give way lah. Why want to make life so difficult😩

Twincharged

Ya lo. Maybe his windows spoil cannot wind down so open door to wave thanks. Like that TP will still fine or not?

Window spoilt. Can't wind down to wave, so he open door instead.

Cam car also one kind, not gracious.

Can not be, is SK plate.

This is similar to one incident when I tried to filter in to JEMS carpark. I already signalled left and since there was a gap I filtered in but the car behind started to accelerate, he must be buay kam wan think I trying to cut queue but the thing is there was no queue at all just him and another car in front. So he had to jam brake to prevent banging into my backside then horned like mad and started to 'chase' after me in the basement car park. Sheesh! Big ego young chap.

↡ Advertisement