2016 Renault Kadjar

Johnc

Will the folks at Wearnes reading this....please bring in the 1.5 diesel version, please?

post-1902-0-71219500-1440749387.jpg

post-1902-0-60910300-1440749403.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Its a nice car and slightly spacious then Qashqai, seen it oversea. UK is having theirs in Sept and Wearnes are doing something i believe in bringing them in, not sure when, hope they don't jack up price...

• Praise 3

With such small different between Cat A & B COE, I will rather they bring in the 2.0L turbo diesel. Then can have the proper power/torque of the Turbo diesel.

I had test drive the 1.5L diesel Grand Scenic, felt it is under power for the weight.

• Praise 2

With such small different between Cat A & B COE, I will rather they bring in the 2.0L turbo diesel. Then can have the proper power/torque of the Turbo diesel.

I had test drive the 1.5L diesel Grand Scenic, felt it is under power for the weight.

Think max is dci 130 (1.6L) for this version, my guess dci 110 (1.4L) same as the rest of the fleet. Max the CEVS.

the $$ difference is not just the COE few thousands ...

2L car cost is higher which means selling price is more expensive ...

so target buyers are slightly different ... hence ... AD will weight the market demands

• Praise 2

the $$ difference is not just the COE few thousands ...

2L car cost is higher which means selling price is more expensive ...

so target buyers are slightly different ... hence ... AD will weight the market demands

Yah. We have the most expensive car price with the most basic model and spec..

haha ... that's for sure la ... double confirmed ... if dealer can opt-out airbag ... they WILL

Turbocharged

more importantly, we have the people who will buy them anyway.

• Praise 3

Kadjar sounds like kar chia. [:p]

For the French car fearing buying public, maybe this Kadjar comes with "built-in" kar chia at the boot. Jika rosak, tarik kar chia and ride away.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

To compete with the X-trail? If I'm not wrong the Kajar and X-trail are expected to share the same range of petrol & diesel engines.

Although the French badge will offer a refreshing interior and exterior styling but when it comes to Sgp buyers they will still opt for the one with the Japanese badge.

Not surprising...

Look at 1.2 QQ, many parts in the engine compartment are stamped with "Renault" while Renault Captur engine compartment is devoid of "Renault" stamps on the components. Only the battery, you see "Renault-Nissan".

To compete with the X-trail? If I'm not wrong the Kajar and X-trail are expected to share the same range of petrol & diesel engines.

Although the French badge will offer a refreshing interior and exterior styling but when it comes to Sgp buyers they will still opt for the one with the Japanese badge.

Edited by Kangadrool

i will get renault at least can brag drive conti ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Not surprising...

Look at 1.2 QQ, many parts in the engine compartment are stamped with "Renault" while Renault Captur engine compartment is devoid of "Renault" stamps on the components. Only the battery, you see "Renault-Nissan".

Exactly. Why would the AD waste time bringing in the Kadjar? Maybe they will bring in those with diesel engines. Something Tan Chong is not offering.

i will get renault at least can brag drive conti ... lol

Not to mention paying for conti price, conti servicing, conti parts and labour. :grin: