2016 Renault Kadjar

Johnc

should be DCI 110 engine. only these comes with auto gear.

and this is still using timing belt. will be an expensive maintenance problem.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

AD is launching the 1.5 DCL which gives 3.9L/100km with start stop system this week end.

Any idea how much?

• Praise 4

Any idea how much?

I don't know but was invited for the launch. It can also hands free auto park with 19" wheels and with panoramic glass moon roof. Quite good specs I would say.

I don't know but was invited for the launch. It can also hands free auto park with 19" wheels and with panoramic glass moon roof. Quite good specs I would say.

Hi Luckcent, when is the launch date? Generally good reviews from UK motor magazines.

Any idea how much?

Review says its cheaper then Qashqai (UK), but i have doubt cos its highly spec. My guess 120k-130k 

Kadjar Highlights

post-62404-0-64130200-1452213125_thumb.jpg

Edited by RoyTaq
  • Praise 1

Review says its cheaper then Qashqai (UK), but i have doubt cos its highly spec. My guess 120k-130k 

Kadjar Highlights

Tks bro for the updates!

Yes high specs will mean higher price so above $120k is my guess as well.

• Praise 3

i received the nissan nv200 van with renault 1.5dci and manual GB.

Really impressed by the engine and how easy the drive is.

But the diesel chattering is very loud too. I based my case on a few encounter with the Grand Scenic and Fluence. Among auto manufacturer, Audi is by far is the more refine one (dieselgate issue aside).

• Praise 3

Made in china?

Quote sgcarmart,

"Interestingly, the Kadjar will also be Renault's first vehicle to be built in China. The marque has signed an agreement with Chinese automaker Dongfeng, giving birth to the Dongfeng Renault Automotive Company (DRAC) and the construction of a factory in Wuhan. Works on the factory has already started in January 2014, and vehicle manufacturing is expected to start by early 2016."

• Praise 1

Unlikely to be made in China as no overseas reviews have mentioned this so far.

Wow, this should be the top spec with Bose system and park assist included.

For now, it appears that the Kadjar will mainly be manufactured at Renault’s Spanish plant in Palencia. Production in China is only for local sales. Anyway, since manufacturing is only slated to begin in early 2016, I suppose Wearnes' first shipment of Kadjars would surely have to come from Spain?

Can RSVP for this weekend's preview here

• Praise 2

Renault fluence is also quite well equipped but selling just below 100k. Given Kardaj will have CEV rebate, price should be just above 100k at current COE level to sell

• Praise 1