2016 Renault Kadjar

Johnc

Seriously, until today, if you put a few picture of beauties and ask me who is fan Bing Bing, I can't tell.. She is just like any oriental beatie without unique features ... Err. That one fan Bing Bing?? ... If go nightclub can have such quality already.... Hehe....OK,.. Do you have one without anyone blocking?...

You difficult customer, I give up. Moving on

dry will wear out very fast. Like car manual GB, it's dry; need to replace clutch plates periodically.

wet more robust. Like most motor bike GB, it almost doesn't need replacement unless always half clutch with high revving. My previous bike never need to replace clutch for more than 20 years even sometimes I whack and throw clutch.

wads wrong with a Dry clutch gear box?

PJKHAI28,you have good the best pix l had seen so far.

Nowadays, all Renault cars are Euro 6 in Singapore which is fully certified and pass the homologation test by LTA. All Renault cars are running on timing chain. The replacement belt mentioned is aircon belt. Unless you are referring to Kangoo van 10 Years ago.

Edited by Sendersen
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

The infamous vw 7dsg is dry type, what do you think what's wrong with it?..... Hehe..

DSG problem is due to the oil viscocity VW used which is synthetic oil, clotting the hoses transmitting the fluid. VW changed the oil to mineral oil that solved the problem they claim... l thought mineral are oil thicker?

Sendersen,

The range of Renault engines are on belt. http://www.powertrain.renault.com/our-range/powertrain-units-of-our-range/1.5-dcik9k

But for potential buyer, should confirm with SE.

PJKHAI28,you have good the best pix l had seen so far.

Nowadays, all Renault cars are Euro 6 in Singapore which is fully certified and pass the homologation test by LTA. All Renault cars are running on timing chain. The replacement belt mentioned is aircon belt. Unless you are referring to Kangoo van 10 Years ago.

Agree, manual car seldom need to replace clutch, or dont really need unless driver's habit of half clutch that worn it out.

dry will wear out very fast. Like car manual GB, it's dry; need to replace clutch plates periodically.

wet more robust. Like most motor bike GB, it almost doesn't need replacement unless always half clutch with high revving. My previous bike never need to replace clutch for more than 20 years even sometimes I whack and throw clutch.

Sendersen,

The range of Renault engines are on belt. http://www.powertrain.renault.com/our-range/powertrain-units-of-our-range/1.5-dcik9k

But for potential buyer, should confirm with SE.

Agree, manual car seldom need to replace clutch, or dont really need unless driver's habit of half clutch that worn it out.

Abit confused by this post? tot manual wear out faster, how come seldom need to replace?

I had a bad experience on my Suzuki Swift gearbox, supposedly is wet gearbox. so wet or dry doesnt really matter.

Unlike the QQ1.2 which alot of ppl seem to suffer from power loss. That is a big problem to me.

@Sendersen,

agreed that you should check and let us know the specs and servicing cycle.

Right now, there is 60k, 100k, 160k from different sources.

Abit confused by this post? tot manual wear out faster, how come seldom need to replace?

I had a bad experience on my Suzuki Swift gearbox, supposedly is wet gearbox. so wet or dry doesnt really matter.

Unlike the QQ1.2 which alot of ppl seem to suffer from power loss. That is a big problem to me.

@Sendersen,

agreed that you should check and let us know the specs and servicing cycle.

Right now, there is 60k, 100k, 160k from different sources.

In general , Renault servicing covers first/1st year 2 free servicings 2 x 10,000km. Its always advisable every 10,000km to go for an oil change servicing and check. We have special package covering 2nd year and 3 year (ie subsequent 30,00km up to 60,000km). 100,000km and further are also available, subject to model and make . 

Hi to all, this is Sendersen from Renault and if you are serious looking for a new SUV and keen on the KADJAR or even interested in the 1.5 DCi drive train but do not know what type of car to suit your life style ,do RSVP with me and drop by this weekend for a test drive and findout more.

[email protected]

Edited by Sendersen

Hi to all, this is Sendersen from Renault and if you are serious looking for a new SUV and keen on the KADJAR or even interested in the 1.5 DCi drive train but do not know what type of car to suit your life style ,do RSVP with me and drop by this weekend for a test drive and findout more.

[email protected]

interesting to see AD sales person in forum openly. good job.

interesting to see AD sales person in forum openly. good job.

Its more of a products, informations and technology sharing/ exchange...... XD

Edited by Sendersen
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Its more of a products, informations and technology sharing/ exchange...... XD

I believe it is good for dealers to approach their customers openly and participate in a place where customers and would-be customers voice their opinions, whether it is negative or positive.

Of course, while I appreciate what you have chosen to do, try not to be too liberal otherwise forum rules may end up knocking you [wave]

Hi Sendersen, 

think from the Renault webpage and issue raised by some of the forummers. can u help confirm if the Kadjar uses the timing belt or timing chain.

based on some of the website. they say its lasts 90000miles.

Its more of a products, information and technology sharing/ exchange...... XD

care to share more info on renault's EDC gearbox? for this particular gb, which other model is suing it? i can take the risk with the diesel engine but hard to swallow a dry dual clutch gearbox...  hehehe..., [:p]

care to share more info on renault's EDC gearbox? for this particular gb, which other model is suing it? i can take the risk with the diesel engine but hard to swallow a dry dual clutch gearbox...  hehehe..., [:p]

From what i gather the EDC gearbox is from Getrag some info :- http://paultan.org/2014/03/17/dual-clutch-transmissions-dry-clutch/

The Engine is K9K same from what "Sopskysalat" posted.

This engine is also in Fluence ( 1.5L turbo engine with Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) gearbox) and Nissan NV200 diesel (if i'm correct)

If Kadjar is using this engine K9K then Timimg Belt service is at 160k Km. But SE i spoke to says 60k must replace (fluence and kadjar)?

If using 1.6dci/R9M, it's uses timing chain. 

Hope "Sendersen" can verified.

Thank you 

Edited by RoyTaq
  • Praise 1

From what i gather the EDC gearbox is from Getrag some info :- http://paultan.org/2014/03/17/dual-clutch-transmissions-dry-clutch/

The Engine is K9K same from what "Sopskysalat" posted.

This engine is also in Fluence ( 1.5L turbo engine with Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) gearbox) and Nissan NV200 diesel (if i'm correct)

If Kadjar is using this engine K9K then Timimg Belt service is at 160k Km. But SE i spoke to says 60k must replace (fluence and kadjar)?

If using 1.6dci/R9M, it's uses timing chain.

Hope "Sendersen" can verified.

Thank you

Thanks for that link... Looks like no dry dct for me for sure. ...

↡ Advertisement