Infiniti Q30 Hatchback

Eyke

1.5T diesel or 1.6T petrol?

3 yrs servicing pretty interesting. Freebies mentioned quite standard too.

Price wise may want to check with kar_ lover on his recent purchase.

I strongly recommend G coe if this a good deal and she needs the car within 3 mtns.

Best of luck

1.5 diesel. Thanks for the comments.
↡ Advertisement

Went down to see the Q30 Premium for my sis. Looks good and the power is pretty ok, although in sports mode the drive felt very unrefined. Usability wise, very restrained but everything is there.

Was quoted 128K with 3 years warranty and 3 years servicing with 6 x non-guaranteed bids.  Nothing too much on freebies except solar film, front and back camera, floor mat. 

Can anyone advise if something is amiss or can ask for more?

Thank U.

I suggest you confirm whether it is free 3 TIMES servicing or 3 YEARS servicing....before i bought my mgt unit, i also looked at brand new and it was 3 times servicing. The funny thing is they say their servicing is either 10,000km or 1 year whichever is earlier so their "3 year servicing" could be based on the 1 time per year basis hence 3 years.

• Praise 1

I suggest you confirm whether it is free 3 TIMES servicing or 3 YEARS servicing....before i bought my mgt unit, i also looked at brand new and it was 3 times servicing. The funny thing is they say their servicing is either 10,000km or 1 year whichever is earlier so their "3 year servicing" could be based on the 1 time per year basis hence 3 years.

If one only clocked average of 10k yearly, one should consider petrol version. Then again the 1.6T petrol quite underpower to move the beast off.

2 cents worth

If one only clocked average of 10k yearly, one should consider petrol version. Then again the 1.6T petrol quite underpower to move the beast off.

2 cents worth

Agree the diesel more to our liking.

Neutral Newbie

yes, you are right. 3 times servicing. not 3 years. Just got the Q30 premium yesterday.

(edited)

Was disappointed by the sales exec attending to us. Really bad service

I was quite surprise to hear your comment. Mid of this year, I ever went to their Alexandra Showroom to see car just to see the cars. All the Sales persons are very friendly. They even let us to test drive the Q50 after knowing us that we do not have much intention to buy the car at that moment.

P/S: I am not a Sales person there nor related to the company in anyway.

Edited by Sleeper

I was quite surprise to hear your comment. Mid of this year, I ever went to their Alexandra Showroom to see car just to see the cars. All the Sales persons are very friendly. They even let us to test drive the Q50 after knowing us that we do not have much intention to buy the car at that moment.

P/S: I am not a Sales person there nor related to the company in anyway.

The SE was forthcoming when we were there. Afterwards, we didn't come back to me, or answer any questions i had. Some of the replies were very weird.

Supercharged

The SE was forthcoming when we were there. Afterwards, we didn't come back to me, or answer any questions i had. Some of the replies were very weird.

a lot of SEs are lazy to follow up, they like best is u come in, sign, give cheque, and go.

Was disappointed by the sales exec attending to us. Really bad service

i was considering Q30 Premium under my shortlist. the SE that was assigned followed up quite frequently even i told her i'm dropping the choice for Q30 due to the backseat space. overall, they feel much better than the rest of the ADs i went

i'm considering to get the Q30 Premium , does anyone know any workshop can replace alcantara to leather on part of the dashboard and seat and possible to retrofit aftermarket electric seat control (with seat memory button would be great)  as sharing with family so troublesome to keep adjusting .

what is the deal now considering the COE has risen, if inconvenient to reveal price here can send me a PM. Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Currently driving a  Q30 diesel and my warranty will end this year. Besides going back to wearnes for servicing, is there any other workshop that can service infiniti car ?

• Praise 1